Chapter 5 Han River

The Two Jung Sisters

                                    20090603_hangangatnight.jpg

Chapter 5 Han River

*Krystal's POV*

To jump or not to jump. My mind..i could not bring myself to think straight anymore. I would like it all to end. suddenly i felt a vibration and i was expecting a text from sica but it wasn't from her.

from:unknown

Don't lock yourself in your memories. 

-Sehun

Sehun tried a lot of times to ease my what seem to be a never ending ache in my heart. I'm at fault for not opening up and yes, i lock myself in my memories. I would not let it go. Kai's last word kept ringing in my head "saranghaeyo" and before i could even answer his last word i was knocked out unconscious. I regretted for holding in too long. What fault did i do to deserve a life like this?I fight with loneliness day by day. I forced myself to accept the truth but gave up as soon as i started trying. Every night I'd pray that it'll rain cause only rain could calm me down. I realized my feelings on a rainy day under that black umbrella of yours that sheltered me. Can time wind back to the day we first met? So i could tell you not to leave me alone and so i could tell you "nado saranghaeyo".

"Krystal get back to your senses. You're not the only person that's hurt. The people around you are affected to. Why? Why leave when there's me and Jessica by your side. I promise I'll help you but you have to let go of the past. You're too caught up that you can't notice me. I'm right here. Waiting for you. Krystal...I liked you a lot even before Kai came to your life. I'm not asking you to accept me but let me be your friend. Share your stories with me,don't run away anymore. Face the reality, together, with me."

I felt someone hugging me from the back really tightly and i know that i can trust Sehun. I know that he'll keep me safe just like Kai. For that i am very thankful that i met Sehun again. To me he is more than just a friend. He was patient enough to deal with me and my ridiculous tantrums. I then realized that when something is taken away from you and if you wait, good things will come into your life and fill up the gaps just like a puzzle. Oh Sehun welcome to my life.

 

                                                                                 KRYSTAL-SE-HUN-exo-28453569-478-640.jpg

20 March 2013

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So sorry if i made you readers confused T_T i tried my best since the story combines both flashbacks and present life of Krystal.

Okay so basically this is Part 1 of my story. About Krystal,kai and sehun. Next part will be about Jessica and Onew. It'll be written by a close friend of mine and i hope you'll enjoy it! :D stay tuned. I'll try update soon. hehe

 

I marked the story as complete because Krystal's story=completed basically. Left with OnSic and yeah ^_^ Thank you for subscribing :>