Chapter 4: A New Chapter

The Two Jung Sisters

                                                                                 tumblr_ly1saewEwJ1qen1f6o2_r4_250.jpg

 

Chapter 4: A New Chapter

THE PRESENT

Krystal's Pov

I woke up in the middle of the night just to reach out the letter i received earlier this morning. It's been 3 months now. I'm slightly traumatized but i am slowly accepting the fact that Kai's gone. My life is kind of boring right now. I then went to my balcony and rip off the letter i received. I got accepted to Seoul University. It was beyond my expectations. A tear slipped down my cheeks as images of Kai starts to linger in my mind. We planned to go there together when we were 15. It was his dream. I thought that with this acceptance letter i can start a fresh. Leave my past. Deep down I'm still torn it's like half of my soul's gone.I'm a stranger to myself.The ending of our story was just too harsh.

The next day

It's the day I'll step my foot out of my house. To see the world again in a whole different angle. Can i do it? I'll never know until i try right? Jessica drove me to the University. Pictures don't lie. Can i survive? I have to try. I went in the building and after confirming my registration i went straight to class. I sat at the back of the class. The teacher asked me to introduce myself but instead of doing so i walked straight without looking back and sat down. I noticed a few students glared at me but i shrugged it off. Soon it was break time. I didn't bother to move so i rest my head on the table. I then felt a light tap on my shoulder. I looked up.

"Sujung? Krystal is that really you?"

I bit my lip and closed my eyes. 

"SEHUN?"

"yeah.."

Oh Sehun,

He was my childhood buddy just like Kai. He moved away and that was when i spent more time with Kai.

08FEBUARY2013