Chapter 6: Confused

The Two Jung Sisters

Chapter 6 : Confused

 

"... He came to my stand! I so hadn't expected that! *fangirls* ..."

That was me you were talking about, am i right? ^^ - Onew -

 

Jessica shook her head, as if willing the comment to go away. It didn't work, much to her dismay. She blinked. Once. Twice.

The name on the screen stared back at her.

------------------------------

"Jessica-ah, I'm sorry..."

Jessica ignored her friend's apology in favour of banging her head repeatedly on the cafeteria table, albeit not to the point of feeling any pain. 'Not that I'd feel it anyways.' She thought to herself, mind going numb with unanswered questions- questions of who it could have been, how that person could have known, whether it really was him who had posted the comment on her blog.

"Jessica-ah, I really am very very sorry. Forgive me... Pretty pretty please~?" Said girl stopped her action the moment a whine interrupted her thoughts. Fixing an icy glare to a pouting Taeyeon, her best friend, who also happened to be the cause of her dilemma right then - the shorter girl had been the one that posted the entry when they were hanging out in her room - she trailed her eyes to her forearm, which the latter had gripped in an aegyo attempt to appease her. Taeyeon let go immediately, though the pout remained.

Jessica then went on about how she shouldn't have let Taeyeon talk her into not deleting that post when clearly it revealed too much about her crush, how betrayed she felt. Betrayed due to what, she herself wasn't sure.

How, even if the person that posted it wasn't the guy himself, the stress she felt was not all for nothing.

Taeyeon, who had been keeping quiet throughout her rant, was about to protest, halfway through the lines of "Babe I think you're just overreacting- " when she got cut off by the distressed girl.

"This clearly shows that apart from me, you and Krystal, somebody else knows about my crush on him. I mean, why would anybody want to take a guess as to whom I was talking about? There was more than one guy who visited my stand... It certainly wasn't a wild guess, that's for sure." She was about to go on when a familiar face came into her peripheral vision.

Onew.

She gulped, for he was making his way towards the two of them. He was wearing the same smile that first got her swooning over him, prior to his sweet-like-honey voice. At other times she would have squealed in glee, feeling the butterflies come alive in the pit of her stomach, her face resembling a very ripe tomato as his steps decreased the distance between them. She had felt especially so when he had settled down in front of her at the stand she was manning and held out his hands towards her.

However, due to the situation at hand, her face heated up for an entirely different reason. Hence, she excused herself to leave for the ladies' while Taeyeon flailed desperately to make her stay.

 

She didn't come back to finish her lunch, opting to wait until lunch period ended instead. Taeyeon was waiting for her in the classroom, handing her the sales file for the event three days prior, which Onew had intended to give to her, if only she hadn't escaped.

"Oh. He said congrats for a job well done in managing the stand. And that his nail's still shiny as ever."

Jessica couldn't help but to question her friend's grin.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

22 March 2013

A/N : Hi... guys! LBDongsaeng here~

         As bellaluna stated before, I will be in charge of providing OnSica's romance story. Hopefully my attempt at it  would not bring this story down heh. Please do leave your thoughts on my writing. And please forgive my poor writing style :3