Chapter 2: Bits Of Memories (Flashbacks)

The Two Jung Sisters

CHAPTER 2 BITS OF MEMORIES

                                                                     tumblr_m4h4hu9SxJ1qhmxnlo1_1280.jpg

OCTOBER (IN SAN FRANCISCO)

*Krystal's POV*

It's October and I'm on break. I called Jessica and told her that I'm not going back to Korea to celebrate Christmas. I left the house with intentions to buy groceries. The store was located a few blocks away from my apartment so i decided to walk there instead of taking my car with me. I was waiting for the elevator when a guy about 180 cm,skin that's not too fair came out from the elevator.From a glimpse i knew he was Asian. I couldn't care less and took a step forward but i was stopped by the freakishly tall dude right in front of me.

"Excuse me..you're blocking my way."

"wow..you didn't change at all huh miss ice princess?"

"excuse me? do i know you?"

I looked up to see his face.

"Oh my god! No way!! KKAMJONG!!!"

"Miss me? haha you rarely call me kkamjong unless you're angry or sad"

He smirked at me. My cheeks turned pink. I blushed immediately. Without knowing a tear escaped from the corner of my eyes.It's been awhile. I missed Kai a lot. He's been away for too long. 

"didn't know that my ice princess could cry...aww...OUCH!!"

I didn't hesitate to hit him. I miss quarreling with him too. After all he turned my life upside down. From a cold heartless girl i learned to give in, talk to people and not isolate myself all thanks to Kim Jongin. I was bullied in my high school. I went to an all girl's school. didn't know that going to one can be a pain to me. i was not only bullied mentally but physically. I then changed to a coed school and met kai. It wasn't our first meeting as he was my childhood friend. I went through a lot and kai was always there for me. I was more than thankful to have someone like him in my life. But there's one thing that kept bothering me and i don't want to keep it any longer and it was my true and honest feelings towards him. call me a coward but i didn't want our friendship to end just like that. it's too precious.

"what are you thinking about?"

"nothing kai.nothing. So how's Korea? and how's my sister?"

"she's fine and speaking of Korea..can you come back? There's a lot of places i want you to see with me. Please?"

"hmm.....okay why not?"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

24TH OCTOBER (IN SOUTH KOREA)

I received  a text from kai and we're supposed to meet at Han river. 

*7PM sharp miss lil ice princess! don't be late!*

With that i happily skipped out from my house and stopped when i saw Kai leaning on his car.

"Han River here we come!!"

I've always wanted to go there with you Kai, because honestly when we're there i have a confession to make

I got into the car and bit my lips as i was really nervous. I blame it all on my never ending train of thoughts.

"Someone seems to be a bit nervous today. You're with you oppa now so don't feel nervous!"

"oppa? You're just a few months older. I'm being extra nice today."

*Kai's pov*

What if she rejects me? i mean we've been together for years but what if she treated me like an oppa? she is obviously more than just a dongsaeng to me. 

Kai parked the car at one corner facing the han river. 

10196338-han-river-bridge-at-midnight.jp

"oppa it's beautiful"

*just like you pabo*

"krystal..i have something to say first of all happy birthday Jung Soo Jung! I hope you'll like my gift"

I took it out from the box and wore it for her. It was a small silver dolphin charm with her name on it.

"oppa it's beautiful! thank you!!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

28 January 2012

I'm going back and forth between the present and the past! I hope you readers won't get confused! :D i hope you'll enjoy reading my story and thank you so much for subscribing! ^O^