Chapter 1: The Jung Sisters

The Two Jung Sisters

 

                                                                     images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS-YMVYzxobVSRxFVn4fJ5

Chapter 1:The two Jung Sisters

 

 

Jessica woke up from her sleep. Time check it was 3 am in the morning, she looked to her right and saw here sister, Krystal still sleeping. Jessica couldn't sleep at all so she went down to the kitchen and stayed there to drink a cup of tea with the lights dimly on. Jessica heard a faint scream and she rushed up the flight of stairs to see krystal crying, hugging her knees on the floor. Jessica hugged her sister tightly and held on to her. 

"Everything's fine now.Don't worry" 

Jessica whispered to her sister.

*Flashback*

The day Krystal nearly died. The impact of the accident was fatal. Jessica was speechless. Krystal was her only family after their mom and dad passed away. Their father died due to heart attack when Jessica was 7 and their mother died when Jessica was 17 due to her illness. Jessica waited outside the ward patiently and she kept on telling herself that everything will be fine and alright. The doctor came out and told Jessica that her sister just passed her critical moment. Jessica stand behind the icy cold glass that separates her from her sister. Tears that were clouding her eyes began to fall like raindrops. Jessica was thankful that her sister was saved. Jessica then remembered that the hospital told her that there was another person involved in the accident with her. Jessica went to the receptionist desk to ask for more information.

"Hi i received a call earlier and actually there's another person involved in the accident and that person was with my sister. Can i know his or her name?"

"The patient's name is Kim Jongin"

"How is the patient's condition?"

"For now it would be a miracle if the doctors can save him"

And with that piece of info Jessica took a seat and cried even harder.Kim Jongin also known as Kai was like her own little brother. Krystal and him, they were inseparable ever since they were 5?. They grew closer to each other as the years passes by.Kai was there for krystal through thick and thin and through her ups and downs. How do I tell Krystal about Kai? 

A few hours later

"Ms Jessica? Are you Kim Jongin's family member?"

"a close family friend."

"I am very sorry that we could not save him. He was loosing a lot of blood and he was badly injured."

 

 

 

_____________________________________________________________________________

 

First chapter!! ^^ I'll try and update frequently. Chapter 1-4 will contain a lot of flashbacks. Stay tuned.

 

Tuesday,

15 January 2013