♔ IATEAWHALE || One-shot Request

「rolling like a buffalo one shot request shop」| Busy - Finishing requests | Hiring Writers |

 

“Get out!” a glass cup flew out of the door, smashing onto the wall outside, staining the walls with a bloody red colour.

“Fine! Go with your spaghetti! I don’t love you anymore!” A person pushed a tall hot guy out the door and slammed it in his face.

The tall hot guy huffed, accidentally releasing some sparks from his mouth which caught fire on the wooden door. “Oops.” It said. “Might as well set the whole thing on fire.” He laughed and with a turn of his cape he was no longer there, but taking his place was a red dragon. It flew up high in the skies and breathed out fire from its stomach, aiming at the measly little house.

After spitting out fire for a few minutes, the spark in its stomach died down and smoke released from its nostrils. It coughed a little, still not used to being a dragon.

“Things were easier when I was a Pegasus. Except that I used to fart rainbows and poo cupcakes. It was awful. Now I get to set the world on fire and eat coal. Wait for me my dear spaghetti!!!” He spread his pegasus wings (since he used to be a Pegasus and all….) and flew up into the skies, in hope of searching for his plate of forgotten spaghetti.

Halfway there, through many hardships of bumping, and bringing a wave through his body because he forgot how to fly, he finally perched on a cloud, only finding that he lost his pegasus abilities to stand on clouds. He failed and fell miserably down landing right on a passing aeroplane. The pilots shrieked at the unknown red object on the screen, so loud that the deaf people heard something. The plane took a sharp turn. The passengers panicked. All of them. Except for one certain guy, who was peacefully starring into space.

But wait! You have been fooled! Truth is! He isn’t starring into space at all! It’s just a night mask with pretty blue anime eyes! The person pulled his mask off and gave a big yawn. Seeing the unknown commotion in the plane he grabbed a passing old uncle by the arm and asked him. “What’s going on?”

“Did you not know?! The sky is bleeding and falling down!” He yelled and continued running up and down the plane.  His eyes followed the old uncle, up and down, up and down. Finally, he decided to go home himself. It wasn’t fun being human after all.

He pulled open the emergency door. The strong currents of the air pushed his beautifully styled hair back into a messy mohwak. He jumped down arms spread wide. “So long, human toilets! Hope you like cupcakes!” He snickered. The people in the plane gasped at this wonderfully insane man who just jumped off a crashing plane.

*Puff* a cloud of pink and purple smoke surrounded him. From it a unicorn emerged and galloped around the plane. The people sighed at the creature, so beautiful, and pink, and fluffy, and-

Unicorns can’t fly.

He wriggled his legs, hoping that at least he could survive. Magically, a figure shaped like a bird flew under it and swept it up.

“Is it a bird?! Is it a plane?! It’s superman!” The old uncle exclaimed excitedly and accidentally, he missed a step, nearly falling off the plane, but held back by kind people. Whom later pushed him off for sacrifice.

The dragon had got the hang of flying once again and saved the poor pretty unicorn. He flew up to a cloud and landed on it, with the help of the unicorn’s standing-on-clouds abilities. The unicorn rolled off the dragon’s back, panting and gasping for air, while the dragon simply looked at it with pathetic eyes

“Thank me, you peasant.” The dragon demanded.

“Who are you to order me to thank you? The American Dragon?” The unicorn snorted and got up on its legs. It trotted a few rounds on the cloud and stopped behind the dragon.

“I’m a Chinese dragon damnit.” The dragon cursed under his breath.

The unicorn trotted back to the front and kissed the dragon on its flaming hot lips. “Eww you smell like smoke.” The unicorn spat in disgust.

“What did you do that for?” The dragon’s eyes shot out fire balls, burning a few pink hairs on the unicorn’s back.

“You were bleeding. I was helping you to heal it. Haven’t you learned it in school? Unicorn kisses can help heal any oo.”

“And I believe the cause of my oo was your damn horn.”

“Well. You can’t be jealous of me because I have a horn and you do not.”

“I hope you do not regret healing me.” The dragon said solemnly.

“Why? Unicorns don’t regret doing stuff. Like farting.”

“Because. If you learned in school, which I doubt you did, dragons have a strict tradition where by, if you kiss one, you have to marry it.”

The unicorns eyes grew bigger and bigger until it nearly popped out from its sockets. “You mean. Me!? And you?!”

“I mean, you and I.” The dragon answered, kinda freaked out by the unicorn’s reaction.

“Great! Let’s get married! We’ll have tons of unigons! Or Dracorns! Which do you like?? Huh? Huh? Huh?” The unicorn pranced around the dragon, over its back and tail then jumping down again from its wings.

Few years later the dragon and the unicorn lived happily ever after on that cloud, and had tons of Unigons (male) and Dracorns (female) kids. Ohh, there’ll be a time in the year where cupcake flavoured popcorn will fall from the sky. Be sure to catch it and know the history behind it.

 

 

❝ Author's Note

 ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ 
 
Hope you enjoyed it. Please do request for more and send me your love ^^.
 
           XxDaexX