♔ HongKisBaby || One-Shot Request

「rolling like a buffalo one shot request shop」| Busy - Finishing requests | Hiring Writers |

 

"I'm home." Minho entered and threw his bag to a corner, not caring where it landed. He jumped on the couch with his remaining energy and lay with his limbs spread out like a sloth.

 

"You're home? Great, I made soup and you should drink it later on." Tressa's voice came. When no reply came from Minho she walked out the kitchen to check on him.

 

"Aigoo you sweaty guy. Don't lie like that on the couch, it'll smell." Tressa said, pulling him off the couch by his arm. Minho whined when he was told to take a bath. Minho tried to slouch back on the couch when Tressa turned her back but she pushed him into the bathroom.

 

He unwillingly took a quick shower which took a really long time in reality, because he was half procrastinating and he really had no energy. When he finished, he didn’t even bother to wipe himself dry. He just threw a bathrobe on and went back to being a sloth on the couch.

 

"Come on lazy . Eat your dinner." Tressa said, bringing the tray of food over to the little table beside the couch. She knew that he wouldn't move his again no matter what happened, even if the sky was falling down.

 

She pulled him up, accidentally stepping on his foot and knocking his arm on the table. "Oww!" He yelped.

 

"Sorry. I told you to get up and eat." Tressa smiled meekly and pushed the tray towards him.

 

"Forget it." Minho said, getting up and going into his room, leaving the food and Tressa behind.

 

Tressa got up and followed him. She sat down on the floor looking at Minho, who slept on his side.

 

"What do you want?" Minho finally said. He couldn't sleep with someone staring at him like a hawk.

 

"You should eat. Had a bad day at work?" She asked, shifting her position and sitting on his bed.

 

"Does attending to 3 different schedules at different places and having two shootings count as a bad day?"

 

"I guess. It'd be worse if your director kept yelling at you."

 

"Exactly. He's one picky dude."

 

"Well the perfect Lee Minho has to be perfect."

 

"Nobody's perfect Tressa. Nobody."

 

"Even so, you should eat."

 

"Tressa, I'm really tired now."

 

"But-"

 

"This. Will break out into an arguement soon. Please. I'll eat when I wake up later."

 

Tressa pouted and kept quiet for a few seconds then opened to protest again.

 

"Just shut up and get out will you?! I said I'll eat later on!" Minho yelled, turning himself furiously to the other side. Tressa bit back her tears that were rolling in her eyes and went out of his room quietly.

 

All she wanted was him to have a proper meal before he went to sleep. After all, due to his busy schedules like today, he might not have any decent meals. But she also felt bad for not letting him rest. She kept annoying him to eat when he didn't want to. Plus he had a bad day at filming. She should be more considerate and understanding as his girlfriend. She shouldn't bug him.

 

Tressa dragged herself back to the kitchen. She put the specially cooked food into containers and put those that needed freezing into the fridge and left the others on the table. With heavy footsteps and a heavy heart, she dragged herself back to her room and flopped down. She decided to throw the argument to the back of her mind. Hopefully they'd both forget about it in the morning.

 

On the other side, Minho felt bad for yelling at her. He didn't do it on purpose, he just felt stressed out the whole day and wanted to get some rest. He knew that she was just caring for him and his health but he couldn't help but snap at her. He flipped around and thought hard. Without knowing, his drowsiness took over and soon fell into dream land.

 

 

 

"I'm home." Minho said, kicking his shoes off. He entered the house with tippy toes, hoping to give a surprise to Tressa. Much to HIS surprise, he got surprise instead. Tressa walked out from behind the wall and acted like she didn't see him. She walked away, trying to hold back the smile on her face and went back into the kitchen, bringing plates out.

 

"Tressa." Minho called. She simply ignored him and went on with her work.

 

"Tressa." He called again, this time walking behind her. She took no notice of him, and carefully put soup into a bowl. Minho took the bowl from her hands and quickly set it on the table.

 

"Tressa." Minho said, trying to get her attention.

 

"What." She replied, a little cold. She was still saddened by what happened yesterday. Although she knew he didn't do it on purpose, she was hurt by it. But the cuteness of Minho wanting her attention almost paid up for it. Almost. She managed to bite back her urge to smile.

 

"Are you still mad at yesterday?" Minho said, pulling her arm so she couldn't walk around the house anymore and listen to him. He was going to get a headache seeing her running around the house just to avoid him.

 

"No. What happened yesterday? Am I supposed to be mad?"

 

"Don't be like this. I won't have a reason to give you a present then if you're not mad."

 

"So you only give presents to me when I am mad?"

 

"Sorry about yesterday. I was really too exhausted. I'll give you presents every day."

 

"I won't have a place to put them."

 

"I'll buy you a house just to put your presents."

 

"Why would you buy me a house?"

 

Minho reached to his pocket and pulled out a small silver ring. It was a simple designed ring, with a few carved lines as decoration. He knelt on one knee and grabbed her hand.

 

"Will you marry me, Tressa?"

 

"What is this, my present?" Tressa asked, her face turning obviously red. She knew that he was going to make up with her but she never expected it to be like this.

 

"No. Your present is me. This is just the ribbon to your present. So, will you marry me?"

 

"Yes." Tressa finally smiled and hugged Minho with a bear hug.

 

"So I get a house?"

 

"Yes, and a handsome husband comes with it."

 

"Keep it. I want to stay with you."

 

"That's a good idea too."

 

"Can we eat now? We got soup today as well as yesterdays’."

 

 

 

 

❝ Author's Note
 ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ 

 

Sorry it took so long. >< I kept losing the paper I wrote it on, so I had to hunt all over for it. ><

Hope you enjoyed it and do request again. ^^

           XxDaexX           

 

 

❝ Co-Owner's Note

        The owner is currently on hiatus for around a month, so I will be running the shop by myself until she comes back. 

To anyone who didn't receive their request yet, and had the owner in charge of writing it, please PM me or post on my wall if you want to 
cancel the request or change author. Otherwise I will be passing it onto another free/less busy staff member to write it.

Thanks guys. C: