4. Welcome To Room 203

To Shed Tears Or To Not

"Eunhyuk come in I'll show you around the building. " The two Lees entered the 4 story building that contained everyone else from HDF Entertainment. 

"Since we are juniors we got to pick which level we wanted to stay on. " Donghae explained. "So we picked floor 2." He then pressed the elevator button waiting patiently as Eunhyuk looked around. 

The elevator dinged indicating its arrival, the Lees walked in, in which Donghae pressed the 2nd level immediately. 

"Since its already late now, I'll show you around the place tomorrow. It's our day off tomorrow. "

"Day off ? I thought we had practice everyday. " Eunhyuk said confused by the fact they had day offs. 

"Well tomorrow is Saturday, and like any other school Saturday's are day off. " Donghae replied explaining the reason why. " You see Eunhyuk here at HDF Entertainment we are treated as high schoolers since most of us drop out of school to train.  Occasinally they give us real lessons, but most of our lessons are vocal exercises and dance practice with a side of music history and composition. And for detention we have extra dance practice or if not we have to do a set of 50 HDF push-ups. " 

"I see.So does that mean we can debut next year as seniors ?" Eunhyuk asked as they stepped out of the elevator and down the hall way. 

"Exactly. Each year HDF usually add another group as freshmens. But apparently they said they are only allowing one more group and two solos after this years freshmens debut. " Donghae stopped at the door which said 203 and pulled out his special Super Junior designed key and unlocked the door.  He opened the door which revealed a sapphire blue living room which led to two smaller rooms. 

"It looks like they dropped your luggage off earlier. Anyway so the room on the right is my room. So the one on the left is yours" Donghae showed Eunhyuk to his room. The room was all white and very simple with only things like a bed and tv. 

" Yeah I didn't know we were sharing so I didn't really do much. If you want we can go out tomorrow and get some paint and stuff. " Donghae said embarrassed of the poorly decorated room. 

"Uh yeah. It's alright. We can just get some stuff tomorrow then. " Eunhyuk replied as he took his duffel bag and dropped it in the corner as he went to the living room and pulled the rest of his luggage inside. 

Donghae went out into the small kitchen and grabbed two water bottles and some sausage sticks. 

"This place seems really big its like an apartment. " Eunhyuk said as he grabbed a water bottle and sausage stick  and sat down onto the bed. 

"Yeah it is. HDF likes to spoil us a lot. " Donghae said as he leaned on the door frame eating the sausage. 

It was quiet for a moment until Eunhyuk patted a seat next to him on the bed indicating that Donghae should sit down. "Why are you standing here come sit. "

Donghae awkwardly sat down onto the bed. " Eunhyuk can you turn around" 

"Umm why?" Eunhyuk questioned as he cocked an eyebrow. 

"Just do it for me please." Eunhyuk slowly turned around so his back was facing Donghae. 

"What are you trying to " Donghae then began to massage Eunhyuk's body the same way he did to Hae before. 

"I owe you one. Thanks for helping me today." 

"You don't really have to do this. It's fine" Eunhyuk said as he felt his body loosen up from the day's hardships. Donghae didn't have to  do this for him even though it felt really good. 

"I owe it to you. Plus your muscles are in knots. " Donghae pushed down harder on Eunhyuk's shoulder blade losses unf the knot. 

"Aaha" Eunhyuk practically moaned as he felt relaxation take over, his muscles have never been this relaxed since he started dancing. 

"You know you have a pretty well built body yourself Eunhyuk " Donghae suddenly said trying to avoid the fact that Hyuk's silent moans can still be heard. 

"I do work out occasionally. " Eunhyuk said. 

"I know I can see. It seems like you won't be needing to go to the gym then. " 

"Please  I need to work hard to keep this in shape. " Hyuk turned around interrupting his massage and faced Hae. 

" Thanks for the massage. But it looks like its already 1:30 I really should get some sleep. " Eunhyuk said as he got off the bed and took off  his shirt. And began to his pants. 

"Ummm what are you doing." Donghae asked slightly embarrassed. 

"Oh I prefer to sleep in only my boxers. " Eunhyuk said scratching his head and buttoning his pants up again. 

"I see well then I should get going too. Night " Donghae ran out the room and quickly to his shutting his door and flopping onto the bed. 

'Aish I feel so lonely right now even if Eunhyuk is here. Maybe I should call Leeteuk hyung and ask him to sleep with me tonight. Nah he'll probably yell at me. Oh wells here goes another lonely night.' Donghae then changed into his pajama bottoms and took off his shirt since he likes to sleep shirtless. 

 

It was 3:36 in the morning when Eunhyuk heard his door open and his name being called. 

"Eunhyuk are you awake ? Eunhyukkie " Donghae started to poke Eunhyuk's cheek to wake him up. 

"What is it Donghae." Eunhyuk said as he sat up on his elbows. 

" I know it's your first day but if you don't mind can I sleep with you tonight. I get lonely easily. "

"Huh? Uh yeah I guess so. " Eunhyuk lifted his covers up and Donghae quickly slid under. 

"I'll explain to you more tomorrow ok. So it.." 

"Sshh just go to sleep Hae. " Donghae sighed and got comfortable. He was on the brinks of falling asleep when he felt Eunhyuk's hands circle around his waist making there bodies closer. Hae blushed as he felt the skin of Eunhyuk's abs touch his back, and soon he was fast asleep.