1. Introduction

To Shed Tears Or To Not

"New Kid?"

          "What there's a new kid"

                                  "GUYS THERE'S  NEW KID"

                     

Super Junior, that was a well known name here at HDF Entertainmet. Maybe because everyone in Super Junior was amazingly talented for 'juniors', or maybe because everyone in the group has made at least one person cry. Meaning, Super Junior is HDF Entertainment's V.I.P group, the king of kings, beating out even their seniors.

"Yah,Donghae-ah you wanna go after this one, or should I take him" It was Kangin speaking, he was considered the most manly throughout the group, that was his advantage for making a person cry. His looks maybe decieving since he really is a nice guy with the cutest eye smile.

"Nah I was thinking we should let the freshies try, they need to get used to it" Donghae replied grabbing a bottled water and laying down onto the dance floor, slowly catching his breath.

"Aish, your no fun the freshies aren't gonna do it right, maybe some of the sophmores but freshies no way."

"Hear the boy's name is Lee Hyukjae, stage name Eunhyuk" A voice said making way through the door of the bathroom, it was Jungsoo a.k.a Leeteuk, the leader.  " He specializes in dance,rapping,singing, and could speak Chinese and Japanese, he's also the same age as you Donghae, just a couple months older.."

"He sounds like a good catch, to bad he has to start out as a freshmen, right Kangin hyung."

"Yeah, if he would of tried out earlier he might have been able to join Super Junior" Kangin said, chuckling at the thought giving Leeteuk a slight punch on his shoulder, but Leeteuk said nothing and just stared off.

"Yah, hyung why so quiet?" Donghae got up, and walked towards the leader, curiosity rising.

He said nothing but then suddenly spoke up, "Actually, he is joining Super Junior."

"Wait, what? Repeat that agian hyung." Leeteuk looked at his dongsaengs then reached for his back pocket and pulled out a piece of paper.

"It's from the company, they want him to join Super Junior." Kangin took the paper from Leeteuk's hand and quickly read it.

 

Name: Lee Hyukjae 

Stage Name: Eunhyuk

Age: 20

Birthday: April 4,1986

Skills: Dance,Vocals,Rap, Chinese and Japanese 

Estimated Debut: 2009 

Group or Solo: Group; Joining Super Junior.

 

Kangin finished reading it and looked up at Donghae and Leeteuk. "You know what this means", he says giving a slight smirk.

"We do?" both males say in unison, confusion written all over their faces.

"Yes, WE HAVE TO MAKE THIS KID CRY" Kangin cries out, tossing the paper onto the ground and running out of the practice room.

 

 

 

"Lee Hyukjae! You are not serious tell me this is a joke." Hyukjae's mother yelled, her words echoing throughout the house.

"No, mother, I tried and I passed I am moving in to the dorms today." The 20 year old male replied, keeping calm as if he has heard this many times before. His mother stayed quiet, and Hyukjae took this sign as a chance to leave, so he stood up and went to his room to begin packing.
Once finished he walked out of his room and made way to the door, saying nothing to his parents.

"Hyukjae" his father spoke up, "I talked to your mother, and we are giving you a chance to prove that you are doing the right thing, I believe in you so go and make us proud alright." His father put a hand on his shoulder giving it a squeez of encouragement then leaving back to his room. Hyukjae then turned around and began walking out of his home and to the dorms.

"Lee Hyukjae stay strong, no tears."

____________________________________________________________________

A/N: Hello beautifuls ^^ anyway I know this is a short chapter, and I was suppose to update 2 days ago but I got sick D:  I still kind of am but I'm better than before. Its hard for me to update regularly due to my schedule so please forgive me, but thanks for those who subscribed and look forward to it.
Oh and btw I am also working on another fic and you can check that out here ----> http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/276641/picking-up-the-new-brother-eunhae-hanchul-kangteuk see you soon  :D