2. The Beginning of the Plan ?

To Shed Tears Or To Not

Eunhyuk made his way towards the building, taking in the sights of his fellow companions and the different smaller buildings.After meeting up with the CEO he got directions to his new practice room. Eunhyuk walked around the campus, confused with the different signs and buildings, but asking for help was a big no no it showed that he was weak, so he decides to wander around. After what seem like ages Eunhyuk found himself in front of the 'Super Junior' practice room, thinking he was the only one there he opened the door and threw his stuff down but was met with the sight of at least 15 guys lined up.

"Lee Hyukjae, nice to meet you. I am Jungsoo but you can call me Leeteuk. I am the leader of Super Junior so if you need anything I will always be here"

"Uh okay ummm......."

"This is Hankyung, Heechul, Yesung, Kangin, Shindong, Sungmin, Eunhyuk, Zhoumi, Donghae, Siwon, Ryeowook, Kibum, Kyuhyun, and our maknae Henry. These are your new fellow band mates, so please introduce yourself." Leeteuk pointed to each member who waved at Eunhyuk and then stood still again.

"Uhm... okay I'm Lee Hyukjae, but you can call me Eunhyuk. I'm 20 and know how to rap, sing and dance, I also studied Chinese and Japanese."

"OKAY! Everybody I want you to introduce yourselves, be friends, and afterwards teach Eunhyuk here the choreograph we are learning. CHECKINGS NEXT WEEK." And with that Leeteuk left the room leaving the 14 boys in there who only stared at the door.

Kangin was the first to react, and with that he made way to Eunhyuk and casually put his arm over Hyuk's shoulder as if they were best of friends.
"I'm Kangin. Muscle man of the group, and all visuals." He quickly gave a smile which made his eyes into two crescent moon shapes.
"Are you perhaps scared of anything." He slowly nudged Eunhyuk to the side away from everyone else. " You know bugs, the dark, raccoons maybe ?"

"No, I'm not really scared of anything. Especially raccoons."

"Ohh sheesh kapeesh Kangin get away from him." Now a dark brown haired male was walking towards the two, and he had the most goofy smile on his face.

"Donghae's the name. I'm 20 just like you and I am one of the lead dancers in Super Junior nice to meet you." Donghae held out his hand waiting for Eunhyuk to shake it but Kangin was now bear hugging him preventing him to be able to move his hands.

"N-nice t-to meet you D-donghae. He..lp can't ....breathe."

"Yah.... Kangin hyung please let go of Eunhyuk."

"No."

"Fine I'm telling Teukkie hyung."

"You wouldn't dare to."

"Try me."

"Ugh why do you always get what you want" Kangin let go of Eunhyuk who took a deep breath of fresh air.

"Now that that's done. Hi I'm Lee Donghae. I am the UNF." Donghae and Sungmin fell to the ground since Sungmin was pushed onto Donghae. Hae looked over at Kangin who gave him the look of despeartion.

"Sungmin hyung why don't you introduce yourself to Eunhyk-ssi here. It seems like Kangin hyung has a little problem." Donghae stod up frustrated and walked over to a Kangin who was smiling as big as a clown.

"What. was. that. for."

"Hae the plan. Okay so I was thinking you go be all flirtatious over there and seduce the out of him then you guys get together, bang eachother than dump him."

"How about a no. Why don't you be a bully and I be your apprentice or something."

"I like my plan better. My plan it is."

"But there could only be one winner."

"My friend I'm doing this for you. You are the chosen one. Now go be a good boy and seduce him"

Donghae turned around with a mind full of thoughts. While Kangin turned around into a dark corner and pulled his phone out.

"I give them two months" He says into the speaker.

"I give them 3 months." The voice over the phone said.

____________________________________________________________

Long time no see right? Mianhae life's been hard for me. But now that that's all gone I will be updating again but I was thinking of deleting Picking Up the New Brother I'm just not feeling it anymore. So if I delete that story I will post up another new story so decide what makes you comfortable.
Until we meet again saranghaeyo~