3. Mr. Crybaby

To Shed Tears Or To Not

"No no no no. Goodness, it's just a simple left turn cross right right process, why can't you get it." The choreographer said aloud, this gave the signal to Leeteuk to turn the music off.

"I'm sorry hyung, l-let me try again." The music and the younger male began to dance, his moves were sharp but gentle but wasn't enough for their choreographer.

"Yah yah, Leeteuk tell everyone practice is over."Their choreographer waved his hand in the air, saying good bye to everyone as they left to get some snacks.

"Except you," He pointed at Donghae as the younger male was packing his things up. "Donghae come on, I know you can dance you're one of the best dancers. What's happening, even Eunhyuk has the moves down and he just started. And he and the others have already learned half of the song while you're still stuck on this part."

Eunhyuk came back to the room to get his forgotten jacket, he just happened to hear the scolding being said.

'I really should help this kid, he looks like he's going to cry.' Eunhyuk thought to himself.

"Um.. hyung" Eunhyuk came from behind the wall, as both Donghae and the coreographer looked at him.

"Eunhyuk. What are you still doing here aren't you going to get some snacks with the others." Their choreographer came up to him placing his arm around his shoulders, chuckling slightly.

"Actually hyung, I was wondering if I can teach Donghae instead, if you don't mind." Eunhyuk said slightly embarrassed.

"If you want to knock yourself out, but he's a hard one." Their choreographer replied,then started  packing his things up. "Donghae listen to Eunhyuk-ssi okay, don't be stubborn and let him fix your mistakes. Thanks Eunhyuk!".

Eunhyuk turned towards Donghae and gave him a tired smile in which Donghae replied back with one too.

"So I guess now is a good time to fully introduce myself. . I'm Lee Donghae, born in Mokpo on October 5th 1986.Sometimes I'm called a fish because I look like one and I love the movie Finding Nemo.I'm also one of the lead dancers in Super Junior." He stuck out his hand inviting Eunhyuk into a hand shake.

"Lead dancers huh? Interesting since you couldn't even get down this left turn cross right right" Eunkyuk shook his hands and then showed Donghae the move he kept mesing up on.

"Ha Ha so funny. I know right, I can't get this move and it's not helping with that son of a gun yelling at me" Donghae said walking over to Eunhyuk.

"It looked like you were going to cry when he was scolding you."

"I'm a sensitive guy okay."

"Alright alright Mr. Cry baby let's just get practicing."

'Cry baby please, I won't be the only one."Donghae mumbled to himself as he went to turn the music on.

"What was that I couldn't catch what you were saying." Eunhyuk asked as he placed his bag down and went back to his original spot.

"Oh nothing let's just practice." Donghae said laughing eviy to himself. 

 

The pratice room was filled with grunts and moans of desperation, whining could be heard and the sqeaky sounds of the tennis shoes were lessening. Donghae turned and was about to cross but he tripped and fell making a loud grunt as his body hit the ground with a loud thump.

"AISH I GIVE UP WHY CAN'T I CROSS" Donghae yelled in frustration as he saw Eunhyuk perfect the dance.

"Hey at least you got the other part down, let's just learn this half tomorrow." Eunhyuk tried to reason, seeing the frustration in the others' eyes.

"No, I need to catch up with the others." Donghae stubbornly said as he the music once again. "If you want you can leave, I know the moves I just need to perfect it." Donghae started dancing once again with tension and frustration in his moves. Seeing this Eunhyuk walked over and turned off the music.

"What the hell? " Donghae yelled. Eunhyuk walked over to him and put his hand on Hae's shoulder pushing him down to sit on the ground. He sat behinfd the other and began messaging the other's shoulders and back.

"W-what are you doing Eunhyuk. I need to pract..ice." Eunhyuk felt Donghae relax in his touch.

"You need to relax, if you're tense it'll only be harder for you."

"Uh-uh t-thanks." Donghae didn't want to admit it but it actually felt calming and comforting when Euhyuk began to massage him.

"You're really well built Donghae." Eunhyuk said aloud unintentionally. Regretting it when he felt Donghae tense up again, but soon he relaxed.

"Thanks, I go to the gym as much as I can, you should come along sometime." 

"If you insist." Eunhyuk began to feel nervous all of a sudden.

The two sat in silence as Eunhyuk continued to massage Hae. It seemed like forever but Eunhyuk didn't want to stop touching the well built body.

"Eunhyuk I think we sh-should continue practicing."

"Uh yeah."

The two got up and began to practice once again.

 

It wasn't until midnight when the two Lees finshed. They both were tired and sweaty when they made their way out of the building and began walking to their rooms.

"Eunhyuk which room do you have ?" Hae asked as they walked through the darkness of the park, which was lit with only a couple of street lamps.

"I think 203, I'm not sure,I was told I was roomates with one of the other members." Eunhyuk replied back rubbing the nape of his neck.

"Oh 203. That's my room, I guess we are sharing rooms then.