60

One More Step (To Your World)

full.jpg

"Mr. Park are all the materials were delived?" Yun ask his the man in charge of the project.  He had been busy this past few days, tending with his new project which is a hotel, in _________.

"Not yet Eng. Han.  Only 50 percent of the ordered materials arrived. " They said they will just deliver it the next two days!" His assistant in that project, Mr. Park explained.

"Okay, but make sure to check the materials if the quantity and quality is enough. I don't want our client to doubt us."

"Yes Eng!'

"Eng. Han!" a lady beside him, called out when she can't take his ignoring anymore.

"Yes Miss Kim?' he was irritated by her presence.  He was busy walking back and forth in checking if the construction is doing fine, but here she is clingig to him like a hyena, but he can't shoo her away either since she is the daughter of his client.

"Yes, Miss kim?"

"Miss Kim again? I told you already, you can call me Sara." she told him, slowly clinging her arm on his side.

"But I prefer to call you by Miss Kim since your my clients daughter. It'll be formal that way." he answered without looking at her.  She just pouted but did not turn back.

"Well in that case we can erase the formality, why dont you have dinner with me tonight?"

"I cant I'm busy!' His staffs who was with him just giggled.

"What are you laughing at?!" the workers immediately close their mouths and looked away pretending to gaze somewhere else.

"But you are always busy!!!" she stamp her feet like a child.

"That's why....."

"Engineer!" a worker was running towards his direction?"

"What? Did something happen?" The worker shooked his head while he was trying to catch his breath.

Climbing a 3 story, is not eady after all.  "No sir."

"Then what? Why you look like something bad just happen!"

"No! Not bad, it was a blessing."

"Blessing?! Tell me right away!"

"There...there is someone looking for you downstairs, and damn boss she's hot!"

Yun furrowed his brows on what he told him. *Who could it be?* he thought.  "Where is she?"

"She's with architect Choi, he was talking to her." he shrugged his shoulder as a naughty smile was formed on his face.

Yun immediately run to the unfinished stairs and scanned the place looking for that certain peraon. He saw his architect talking to someone, but he cannot see who it is because his broad shoulder was covering her.  "Arch. Choi!" he called out. The later turned around upon hearing him.

"Oh, here he is!' he smiled.

"Hello Yun!" His steps automatically stopped when he saw his unexpected visitor, but his heart jumped upon seeing her smiling widely at him.

"So... I guess I'll leave you two now. Nice to meet you Miss Seo!'

"Same here Architect Choi!" he smiled to her and walk away, winking at Yun before he totally disappeared.

"What are you doing here?" he run to her.

"I came to visit."

"Wooooo, Engineer Han seems to finally get himself a girl!" one of the worker screamed, making the other cheered as well.  They have been with him for years now and this is the first time he entertained a girl while he was working and first time they saw a girl visiting him in his work.

"Dont mind them!" he awkwardly rubbed his neck.

"It's okay!'

"How did you know I'm here?"

"Oh, I called at your office earlier, but they said your out here so I decided to come and visit instead."

"Who is she?" Sara popped out from nowhere.  Chun Hei raised a brow when she saw the way the girl was eyeing her.  She doesn't like it. Sara went closer to Yun and s her arm on his.  Yun pulled his arm away from her. *Same old habit huh?* Chun Hei thought.

"Im Kim Sara and you are?"

"Seo Chun Hei!" she returned her gaze with same intensity. If this girl could think she can intimidate her, then she's wrong.

"And why are you here? Outsiders are not allowed here, specially girls its dangerous here."

"Well, I think its not that dangerous since your here also." She saw how she raised a brow at her. Yun sensed the situation and butted in.

"Er.. Sara, she's my friend so it's okay. Anyways I'm going out first. You too boys, you should eat lunch." he announced.

"But you said you were busy awhile ago!" she hissed.

"Well, since Chun Hei is here, I'm not anymore. So if you excuse us!" he grabbed Chun Hei hand and walked away leaving a furios Sara.

"So can you tell me the real reason why your here?" he said when they were inside his personal barracks.

"Honestly I came to bring you lunch. Your secretary told me that you are busy, so I decided to bring you something."

"Really? But why?" he raised brows at her and crossed his arms infront.

"Well, as a thank you for the dinner last time."  "Here, I cooked this one!"

"You did?!" Suddenly he was interested on what she brought him. He opened the small box and smiled right away. Inside was his favorite dish.  "You made this?" he quickly grab the chopstick and took some food and put it in his mouth.

"Yah, I did! So how was the taste?" she gaze at him anticipating at his word. Yun looked at her seriously.  "What? is it bad? You dont have to eat it if it's that bad!" she grab the box closer to her.

"No!" he stopped her hands. "Bad? Are you kidding me?! This is one of the best I ever tasted!"

"Are you sure? Your not saying that just to please me aren't you?"

"Of course not silly!" he pinched her nose, laughing! "Here you should eat also!' he offerd her a spoonful of food.

"No. It's all for you you should finish it!"

"Theres plenty, I cannot finish this all. You need to help me, so come on open up!"

"Alright!" She opened . Yun grinned at her.

"Good girl!"

"So is it true?" she questioned.

"True what?"

"That ...nobody, I mean girl had visited you in your work before?"

"What if there is, would you be jealous?"

"And what if I told I might?" Yun gazed up at her, surprised by her frankness. He stared at her for a moment and softly chuckled.

"What?" Chun Hei grinned as well. She looked at him straight in his eyes.

"You know what?" Chun Hei raised her brows in anticipation.  "You always surprise me since the first time I saw you at the botique."

"In what way?" she blinked.

"You seem different from...from before."

"Why is that?"

"You seem so frank and casual..."

"Well you dont expect me to be forever naive dont you? And besides, its been already 5 years. people changed, people matured."

"I can see that!" he nodded.

"Why seem disappointed? Why do you like the old Chun Hei?" *The one you can fool easily? The one who will believe every lie that you will tell her?*  

"I dont know. I guess I'm just surprise to see you after so many years.  Anyways I guess what you said is true."

"Of course! Just base it on you for example!"

"Me? Why?" he chuckled.

"Before you were like a man of few words. But look at you now! You talk alot since we meet." she laughed.

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

"Ahhh, I'm so full!" he sang after he finished all the foods. "The foods were really delicious!"

"Thanks, I'm glad you liked it. I can cook you again next time."

"Next time?" he repeated. "But I might get used to that!"

"Then just let yourself get used to it!"

He giggled. "Your really different!"

"I know. That's why its hard for you to resist me right?"

*Damn it woman you just dont know!* he shouted in his mind.

"So, since your done eating, I'm leaving now!"

"Already?"

"Yeah, I need to go before that Sara girl fry me!"

"Pft, she's nothing.  She's just my clients daughter!"

"I didn't even asked?" she playfully raised her hands up. "So bye bye for now. Work hard! Fighting!" She cleaned up the small table and put the box back to the paper bag. Yun nodded and walk her out of the barracks.

"Hey!" he called out when she wad about a few.meters away.

"What?!"

"I just want you to know that you shouldn't feel.jealous! You are the first girl I entertained during work and the first girl to visit me!" she widely smiled and nodded before waving goodbye for the second time. She turned around.

*And who said I'm jealous?*  she murmured.

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

"So how was your vacation so far?" Jiyeon asked.

"Good!" CHun Hei smiled at her friend. She visited her at their house since she has nothing to do at home.

"I heard from Baekhyun that you were out frequently lately."

"Hmmm." she nodded. "Just hanging out with someone!"

"Is that someone is Yun?"

"Yeah!"

"So...is everything okay between you two?"

"I guess. I don't know."

"Chun Hei ah, tell me honestly." Jiyeon looked at her straight in her eyes.  "Are you really over with what happened before?"

"Well I can't totally say that I don't think of it anymore. It will forever be engraved in my memory I guess. But I'm not that same person anymore. I'm not that naive anymore.  *Not stupid anymore I guess.*

Jiyeon stared at her for a long time. Baekhyun was right, there is something different from her bestfriend. She just can't pinpoint it exactly.  "Chun Hei-ah why don't you just go back to Australli?!"

" What?! Are you pushing me away?"

"Its not that.. Its just that..." *How am I supposed to tell her that I am not comfortable in the idea that they are seeing each other again?*  "Sorry, I shouldn't say that!"

"It's okay! Are you worried about me seeing Yun?"

"A little. Maybe because I am surprised on how you seem casual with everything regarding on what happened in the past."

"Well as you said, its already in the past."

"I hope so too!"

"Best stop worrying about me okay, you should worry about yourself. I want a healty nephew you know."

"Your just trying to change the topic Seo Chun Hei!"

"I'm not! its just useless to talk to those kinds of things."

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________-

 

Chun Hei is having her time inside her bathtub.  She had been there inside for almost 30 minutes now. The warm water that covered her body made her relax a little but not her mind.  A lot of things had been occupying her mind since she came back.  Her and Yuns sudden meeting at the botique, the way she reacted towards his touch and most and especially how she responded to his kisses, and the concern of her dearest friends.  But she is determine.  She did not temporarily leave her job for months just to attend Jiyeons wedding she has other plan.  And her plan seems to be working properly.

A stike of pain run through her when he remember the scene that happened 5 years ago. She can never forget it no matter how she try to erase it in her mind. It's like a broken record that keeps on replying inside her.  She submerged her body before a tear could even escape from her eyes.  She promised herself. 4 years ago would be the last time she will cry. The day she brought her son to his last destination, she also burried whatever weekness she has, she promised to be the stronger and tougher Chun Hei.

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

Did you missed me?

Sorry for being away...

Something just came up..

                                              tumblr_mjoky2m7x51s11gjco2_500.gif

 

 

Have you watched the yesterdays streaming?

OMG they are so cool with their new hair styles.

Uri leader was stunning!!! And Teo's short hair made me jealous.

 

                               

                                    tumblr_mjoky2m7x51s11gjco1_500.gif

                                                             Two hyungs being dorky and magnae being cute!!!

 

                                                                       tumblr_mjok1tyUkx1s11gjco3_250.gif

                                                                                    And their socks killed me!!!