Meeting The Boys

One More Step (To Your World)

                l.jpg

 

 

You were lying on your bed with your laptop on your front when your phone started to vibrate.  It was friday, and furtunately your school is in holiday so you have no class.  You reach for your phone and check the caller id.  It was Baekhyun.

"Yes, oppa?" you answered.

"Hi pretty." he said on the other line.  "Are you doing something?"

"Why?" you asked back.  You straightened on your bed and turned off your laptop.

"Nothing actually.  Just called to say hi.  And oh, by the way, before I forget.  I meet Suho hyung yesterday."

"Suho oppa?  It's been awhile.  How was he?"  Remebering the boys and realizing that it's been awhile since the last time you saw them.

"Er, he's fine actually. We chatted a little and he mentioned to me that he opened a small business just last month."

"Oh really?  That's good for him."  You said.

"Yeah, and he told me that since we were not there during the openeing, he was wondering if we could come to his place and hang-out with the rest of the boys."

"what kind of business is it?'  You questioned.

"Well, according to him, its a resto bar with some live acoustic band."  he replied.

'Acoustic?' you thought.  Suddenly remebering Yun and his band.  They were acoustic too.

"Hello Chun Hei-ah, are you still there?"  He ask when there's a sudden silent on your line.

"Yes oppa, I'm still here.  I just suddenly remebered something.'

"Remember something.  What is it or should I say who is it?  Is it a boy?"  He teased.

"Yeah oppa a boy! "  You hissed on the other line.

"Wah...Does our Chun Hei starting to think about boys?'

"Silly oppa!"  You chuckled.

"So back to the topic.  Do you want to go?"  He ask again.

"Sure!  I have nothing to do anyways and my parents arent home either, so yeah."  You exclaimed.

"Good then!  Tomorrow night at around 7.  I'll come and pick you."

"Okay!  By the way oppa does Jiyeon knows already?"  Remembering your bestfriend.

"No.  I haven't called her yet.  I'll call her after you."

"Am no need.  I'll just tell her myself.  I was about to call her to ask something anyways."  You suggested.

"Oh okay.  I'll hang-uo now then so you can call her. Bye pretty, see you tomorrow.  And ended the call.

As soon as the other line ended, you started to dial Jiyeons number on your phone. It took awhile before she answered it.  'Probably doing something' you thought.  After few more rings she finally picked up.  You told her the plan right away.  She said no at first but, you manage to convine her until she said yes.  You two chatted more.  You were still laughing when you ended the call.  You went down from your bed and went to the bathroom to brush your teeth before sleeping.  You changed in your pajamas and laid on your bed thinked about the plan for tomorrow.  It's really been awhile since you meet the boys.  They are actually Baekhyun's friends but since you and Baekhyun are close and he treated you like a sister.  Hanging-out with him automatically made you closer with the rest of the boys.  You still remember the first time Baekhyun introduced you to them..They teased Baekhyun alot.  Surprised by him.  It was the first time Baekhyun introduces a girl to them and they cant help to think that you are his girlfriend.

"Wah, wah, wah!  Byun Baekhyun, who is that pretty girl with you, huh?"  A tall boy with deep voice asked him.  Baekhyun and his friends decided to have dinner together.  He was in your house when he recieved the call and decided to tag you along.

"Park Chanyeol, relax!  And please stop checking her out.  You look at her as if she's some kind of a food."  He said to him with eyebrows crossed.  You'll get poisoned if you eat her you know."  You heard what he said about you and you shot him a wide-eyes-look.  Sending warnings as he tried to annoy you again in front of his friends.  But deep inside you know that he was just joking.

"Aha, your just jealous Byun Baekhyun."  Chanyeol said to him, wrapping an arm around his shoulder.  He elbowed him in response and removed his finger.

 

he took your arm and pulled you closer to his eyes.

"Guys, listen....I want you to meet my bestfriend." He started.

"Bestfriend?" Chanyeol hissed.  "I thought I was your bestfriend."  He said with a hurt exppression.

Baekhyun slap the back of Chanyeol's head.  "Stop acting, you giant!  She's my FEMALE bestfriend, satisfied?"  He said to his face.  Her name is Seo Chun Hei."  Introducing you to them.  "Chun Hei-ah, this is Kai."  Pointing to the dark skinned-boy.  "And this is our maknae, Sehun."  Pointing next to the boy beside Kai.  "And this is D.O."  You look at D.O and smiled.  He has big eyes and a baby face features.

"By the way, where's Suho hyung?  Baekhyun ask looking for a certain person.

"He's at the back.  he went outside to answer some call.  Dont worry he'll be back right away."  Kai answered him.  He was about to sit when Chanyeol grab his shirt.

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

I will do some double update! Yehey!!!

Welcome to Philippines EXO!!!

And hopefully your stay in Philippines will be a safe one.

Nomore pushing and grabing, you people!!!

Get well Kkamjong!!! (T T)