Wrong Turn!

Jar of Hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
With a big grin, Leeteuk grabbed Sora's hand as she placed a plate of food in front of him. He frowned to the guys as they growl in envy. Sora shyly walked away from embarrassment and saw Hyunbae walk in. "Coming for dinner? Because I already have someone else who came for me." She said. Hyunbae laughed and shook his head. "No, I came to give you tickets to the play. See, my mother is bringing her friend and friends daughter to dinner tomorrow at the house. I have to go and these tickets will be a waste if not used." He said and handed them to her. "Your boyfriend is one luck guy. Guess I'm a little late but if things don't work out, call me." He joked and signal her to call as he walked out of the restaurant. Sora laughed and walked back to the counter... Handing Leeteuk the tickets as he drove, Sora held in her laughter as he frowned. "Tickets to a play at the town theater. Interesting... So you want to go?" He asked. "Wasn't planning on to but it will be a waste not to use it. It'll be nice, you haven't gone to one and tomorrow is the last day before school gets back on." She said. He sighed and parked the truck in the student lot. "I guess it wouldn't be too bad... To give to Sungmin. He always wanted to go but the tickets ran out and besides. I want to spend more precious time with my girl then waste time watching some towns people act that couldn't act." He joked. Sora watched as he got off the truck and opened her side of the door. "We are going out tomorrow together the whole day. I asked a favor from the manager at the restaurant to get you off. He owed my father big. Not bad for being a politician mans son, it's useful." He said as he helped her off. Walking her to the dorm, Leeteuk looked down to Sora's hand and touched it. Sora looked to him and smiled. "Are your hands always cold?" He asked. "Always... If your father is in politics, will you be?" She asked. "No. I'm in law enforcement and will graduate with a bachelor as well in honors. I have been training since high school but father doesn't know. He doesn't pay attention." He said. "You have a gun? I mean, you do real work?" She asked in surprise. "Yep and it pays alot too. Though I love the job more then money. I have gotten allowance but I used them for dorm, food, and bills only. Had gotten scholarships in school... Don't worry, I used my money to buy the condo." He said. "And I have guns not gun. It's part of the job. How did you think I got your bunny from the game at the amusement park, with practice." He added. "I think you and my father will get along just fine. He is a retired officer and is now just on a long vacation with mother." She said. Leeteuk smiled as he heard that and hoped to meet them one day. "I'm glad to hear. It's getting late now, you should go inside. I'll see you tomorrow." He said. Sora pecked Leeteuk on the lips and walked into the building. He watched as she walked upstairs and decided to sleep at the boys dorm himself... Walking into the room, Sora got ready for bed and grabbed her big bunny. Putting on the headphone, she listens to music on the iPod and fell asleep... Leeteuk opened the door to his room and looked to see Eunhyuk, Donghae, and Siwon playing games on the the flat screen. Siwon looked up and went to sit next to Leeteuk on the bed. "So... How is your relationship with little bunny?" He half joked. "Really good actually. She is who I was waiting for to show up. Not like." Leeteuk said but stopped. "I know. Not like the other girl. Hyung, you think she is the one. I'm worry you'll get hurt again." Siwon asked in concern. "She is the one. Faith brought her here and she had opened me up to a new possibility. It's hard to explain. She is the one that should be questioning not the other way around. She is different in many ways, trust me." Leeteuk said and ended the conversation... Leeteuk looked his girlfriend over as she walked out in a white short shorts and a black short sleeve chiffon. Her long black wavy hair tied back showing her dimple as she smiled to him. "Someone looking happy." He said as she climbed into the car. "No truck today?" She asked as she grabbed the phone out of her purse. "No truck.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter