Hearted

Jar of Hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Taking the first step, Sora decided to go to the Clinic she had set an appointment for. She waited on her friend to come by. Sora didn't want to bother her husband as he has work. Texting a message, she sent it to him as she got in the car with Jessica... Leeteuk putted his papers down when a ring tone came on. Grabbing his phone, he looked to see a message from his wife and read through it. Getting up, Leeteuk stepped out of the building and made way passed a few other officers walking up the steps. He dialed her number and waited but the voice message came on... Sitting in the car with Jessica, Sora listens to music and looked out the window. "Seems today is a little foggy, look at the woods. We can't even see pass the first lined up trees." Jessica said. "Maybe we shouldn't have decided to go today. I'm sorry you had to accompany me to the clinic." Sora said. "What are friends for and seeing how Donghae is working today. I have free time." Jessica said. "Getting a regular check up? Don't tell you might be pregnant." Jessica asked and looked to Sora. "No, just the usual. It has been only about four months since oppa and I are married. I think it's better we wait." She said and smiled at the thought of having a child... Leeteuk left a voice message and frowned. Seeing how Sora nor Jessica had picked their phones up, he worries... Sora sat in silence as Jessica drove. She looked to the cars driving from the opposite direction and looked to their headlights. One vehicle had turned the beam light on high during the fog and it blinded her. "Suddenly flashes of the accident comes back. The sound of crash and broken windows rung hard in her ear. Sora's eyes widen as she remembered seeing her brother laying outside the car from a far distance. Lying face down, he didn't move. She had tried screaming for him as she was trapped in the car and realized the car had flipped over. Seeing how she was laying sideways down, Sora choked on her own blood as it ran from her injured head down to her face. Suddenly everything went blurry. Jessica panics as Sora went into a sudden panic and screamed someones name. "Sora, what's wrong are you okay?" She asked. Sora then blinked and looked to her friend. "I'm fine now, sorry... Jessica!" She yelled and pointed to the incoming traffic. Jessica looked ahead and noticed she had went over on the other side of traffic. Trying to not hit the other car head on, Jessica swirled back to their side and went off the road. A loud crash can be heard. in pain, Jessica looked ahead to see that they had hitted a tree trunk causing the window to crack. "Sora, are you alright?" She asked while touching her head. She turned to see Sora unconcious and bleeding from the side of her head... Leeteuk ran through the hall in the ER and was looking for the them. Jessica and Donghae walked up to him from the waiting room. He looked to see Jessica's bruised forehead. "Where is she?" He asked impatiently. "Hyung, she's fine now." Donghae assured Leeteuk and leads him to the room. Stepping in they watch as the nurses check on her as she sleeps. "I'm so sorry. I should of been more careful." Jessica apologized. "No need to. I'm really glad you two are fine. Donghae, you should take Jessica to go rest." He said. Donghae nodded and pulled her along with him. "Leeteuk ssi, please call us when Sora wakes up." Jeesica asked. Leeteuk nodded and watch as they closed the door. Walking up to her, he lightly touched the stitches on the side of her forehead. "I promised to protect you but still somehow you got hurt again." He said and kissed her hand... Slowly opening her eyes, Sora moan as her head hurts. Slowly sitting up, she looked around her and realized she was in the hospital. A nurse walked in and smiled to Sora. "You are finally awake. I'll have the doctor come check on you." Nurse said as she checked Sora's blood pressure. She later watch as the nurse walked out and looked around. Leeteuk smiled as the nurse told him the good news as she was on her way out. He happily smiled as he saw Sora awake and fine. "How are you feeling?"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter