Wrong Impressions

Jar of Hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
As morning sunrises, the bright light shines in through the woods and hit in through the glass window. Sora leaning against the board of the bed, tiredly looked out the window. Half asleep and in a daze, she then pulled on her cuffed hand and the pole of the bed. Suddenly she stopped as Leeteuk walked in. Standing before her, he handed her the phone. "I need you to call your aunt, tell her you are out camping with some friends." He said. Sora looked to him and smiled. "Are you sure you want me to call?" She asked. "If you don't do what I say, you won't like what I'll do." He said and sat on the bed. Leaning in closer, he looked to her lips. Sora nervously grabbed the phone from him. Dialing the number, she looked to see him so close to her. "Hello... It's me Sora. I just called to tell you I made up my mind and decided to go camping afterall... No I went with... I'm with some other friend not Jessica. Work? I... I'm taking a few days off... Yes aunt, I'll be careful. Though I might run into a crazy wolf that is out of his mind... Nothing... Goodbye." Sora said and turned her gaze back to Leeteuk. "You don't need to worry about work, I have already handle it for you. Now tell me, how much my father gave you?" He asked as he took the phone from her. "Gave?" She said in confusion. "The envelope." He shortly answered. "The envelope?" She asked again. "God, do I have to explain everything to you." He sighed. "I want to know how much money was in that envelope he gave you at the house." He said. "You mean the check... Your father told me he doesn't want me to tell anyone of it. You should ask him yourself." She replied tiredly. "I'm asking you because I know he won't tell me. Tell me how much did he gave you?" He asked in frustration again. "I would tell you but it's not for me to tell anyone. He said it was a secret." Sora answered in confusion. "It's not a secret if I know he gave you an envelope. Just tell me how much he gave you." He said in annoyance. "Is it that important you are asking. I wonder too why he wrote so much in the check." She said and yawned. "Ok... If you don't want to tell me now it is fine." He said and walked off. "What's so important about the money on a project. He really doesn't like his father spending money on things or what. Greedy jerk, want to make sure there is enough fortune for you or what." She mumble to herself and tiredly closed her eyes... Standing outside, Leeteuk looked to the house and walked back in. "Father, you think she is innocent... I'll test that theory. You'll see. Soon you'll know how it will feel to be used and betrayed. How I felt, how mom felt... You will soon know how much it hurts." He said as he walked back upstairs. He looked to see her sitting there asleep and took her purse out from the closet. Rummaging through it, he pulled out her wallet and saw a picture of her and another guy holding her shoulder as they posed. "Who is this?" He thought and quickly putted it away as he saw her move. Hiding the purse back in the closet, he looked to her phone and read the incoming call. "Hyunbae." He whispered and angrily denied the call. "How is it she can attract so many men?" He thought and walked up to her. "Asleep like an angel. Girls do have a way of playing innocent and look like one. But who knew they were so dangerous at times and could break a guys heart too..." He thought... Sora wakes up and listens to the quiet atmosphere. She then saw Leeteuk walk in. Taking a shirt and shorts out of his closet. He placed them on the bed and walked up to her. Loosening the cuffs, he grabbed her arm and pulled her up. "What are you doing?" She asked in confusion. "You should shower, you smell like old rum. Don't think about running off though. We are two story high and I'll be inside the bathroom with you." He said. "What!" She said. Leeteuk grabbed the clothes and pulled Sora along to the bathroom. Placing the clothes on the counter he looked to her as she eyed the window. "Strip off and shower. Hurry... If not then I'll help you." He said and stepped forward. "Fine... Could you turn around and no peeking." She said. Leeteuk turned away and smiled.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter