Story Cut Short

Jar of Hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Taking a walk around the small town, Sora looked to see how quiet Leeteuk was. Frowning, she looked away and to the ground. She suddenly stopped as he did. Sora looked up to see him facing her and hugged her in public. "What's wrong? We shouldn't stand like this in the middle of town." She said. Leeteuk smiled and let go. Grabbing her hand, he pulled her along to the café they first went to together. Ordering their drinks, he looked to her stare out the window. "Do you believe in ghosts?" He suddenly asked. Sora looked down and played with her bracelets. "Before I might of thought it's just an illusion or our mind playing tricks on us but... But now I don't know exactly what to think or make of such encounters." She admitted. "Have you felt and seen what I have... Back at the house?" He asked. She slowly looked up to him and sighed. "You mean last night or this morning?" She asked back. "Are you saying, you have been there before? I mean seen something, someone before." Leeteuk curiously asked. "A possibility... Why suddenly ask?" She replied. He looked around them and got up to sit next to her. Resting his arm on her chair, he leaned in and looked to her. "Have she touched you?" He whispered. She leaned back and looked to him. "Has she been bothering you... MinYoung?" He asked again. "I don't think this is the best place to talk of such subject and why suddenly mention her out of the blue. You said yourself you don't really know the girl... You lied?" She asked and continued to stare. Leeteuk pulled away and sat back. "We should get the drinks to go." He said and got up. Sora watched as he goes pay for the orders... Sitting under the tree at the school garden, Leeteuk looked to Sora as she had not spoken since they left the café. "Little bunny." He said. "Hmm?" She answered. Grabbing her hand, he continued to look at her. Sora looked up to the sky and to the clouds. "Do you want to know who my ex was?" He asked. "It's something I don't need to know and I'm not forcing anyone to tell me just so they won't feel guilty... Which I believe he has no reason to feel guilty about and he has a reason for not telling the truth. I trust you enough to not question you about your past as you don't of mines. Some things are better kept to ourselves and some should be buried away." She said as she never turn to look at him. "What if it is for the reason some things are happening now and the reason we might lose trust to one another. It isn't a secret... It is a public confession to a third party." He replied. "I see. Well, it wouldn't hurt to talk about what you have been keeping bundle up inside." She said and looked down to their hand holding. Leeteuk gets up and helped her as well.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter