First Meeting

And My Dream Starts...

({ Joy's POV })

After a long ride to.... to.... I really don't know where. It looks like we were heading to a studio..

"I'll be right back, I have to pick up my boys." Manager Kang sighed as he tried getting out of the van.

"The boys..?" I softly said under my breath. "Manager Kang has sons...? or... Omo... B.A.P!!!?"

I saw Manager Kang walking into the studio. I blankly stared at the entrance until I see him come out again. I quietly thought to myself and planning on what to do if he comes out.

If it is B.A.P, I'll just act like normal people. Pshhh.. Don't be nervous Joy. They're strangers to you.... that are well-known... AISH JINJJAH. Why couldn't he just leave me in a hotel first. AHH I KNOW. I'll close my eyes and pretend to sleep...

10 Minutes past and I saw Manager Kang with 6 other boys. I quickly closed my eyes pretending to sleep... just to avoid strange conversations...

 

({ Manager Kang's POV })

As I walked into the studio, I saw Jongup running to me with his arms wide open. "HYUNGGGGG~~ You took so long!! Was there traffic on the way?" Jongup said as he was squeezing me. 

"Ani, The trainee just took a little longer to get out the plane." I said. "And it took me awhile to find her too.. hur hur.."

"She's in the van right now?? Yongguk questioned. I nodded in response. " Then let's go greet her to the company!" Yongguk chanted with excitement. The rest of the boys nodded and walked outside the studio to the van.

"Ohhh...." Zelo spoke softly. He stopped walking towards the van and turned around. "It looks like she's sleeping. Her eyes are closed Hyung."

"That's weird. She wasn't sleeping before." I sighed. "I guess she's just jet lagged. Well, I'll introduce you to her when we go back to the dorms.

The boys went into the car quietly, trying not to wake up the trainee.

 

({ Joy's POV })

It's been at least 5 minutes when the car started moving... I can hear them in the car talking about food... I'm getting hungry because of this TT^TT! Aigoo... Should I just wake up right now....? I don't want them to wake me up.. It'll be awkward. I slowly opened my left eye... then my right eyes, and did a little stretch just to let them know that I've awakened. "Oh.. You finally woke up from your little nap Ahri-shii." Manager Kang said as he concentraited on driving. "Neh.." I softly said. I looked behind me to see if they are actually there.. 

I saw Yongguk, Himchan, and Youngjae in the back of the van sleeping like little babies...more.. like big.. babies.. eh.... I suddenly felt like there were some eyes on me.. I slowly turned my head and saw Zelo, Jongup, and Daehyun staring at me. Daehyun gave me a big welcoming smile and so did Zelo. I looked at Jongup and he immediatly turn his head to the other side.

"Annyeong Trainee" Daehyun said while Zelo waved at me. I gave a slight bow and turn my head back.

Ah... This is awkward.. I can't believe I'm in the same van as B.A.P. "Mr. Kang..." I said softly.

"It's Manager Kang from now on." He corrected with a big smile.

"Manager Kang... Are we heading to my hotel right now..?" I asked

"OHHH NO NO NO .." He said as he shoked his head. "You're a trainee now. The company had provided a dorm for you. Don't worry. When your other friends come, they will be with you in that dorm."

"Ahhh... Neh..." I sighed. I laid my head on the car window. The rest of the car ride was quite quiet and awkward...

 


This one is quite short. Well sorry.. I haven't been updating. Finals are coming up and I'm panicing ):