Farewell...

And My Dream Starts...

({ Minsuh's POV })

I saw Joy coming in with a confused emotion on her face. She looks like she was lost...hm... Did Mr. Noh, Joy's Father, tell her the news yet? Gosh.. Joy looking like that looks awkward..

"YAH JOY! Where are our drinks??!" I bursted out trying to get rid of the awkward atmosphere.

"Mianhe.. I think I left them all down stairs..." Joy sighed. "Guys I have to tell you something.."

Her expression didn't look to good. Keke. I guess Mr. Noh did tell her. 

"We already know." Kate giggled. "Mr. Noh told us and we were confused like you too. He told us not to tell you anything because it was suppose to be a 'surprise' for you. Don't be too weird about it. It's not like we're breaking apart forever."

"YOU GUYS ARE LAME! You should've gave me some hints or whatnot. GOSH. I have five days guys. FIVE FREAKIN' DAYS!!!" Joy yelled.

"Calm your !! We still have enough time to get you ready for the leave and finish this cover~. Come on. We can't waste any time!" I said. I stood up and clapped my hands expecting the others to stand up and get ready. I looked at Joy just blankly staring at the wall. I guess she's thinking what she should do. Haha. How cute!

 

({ Joy's POV })

Wow did 5 days past fast.. Aigoo... We finished the cover but.. I wouldn't say it was our best. I don't even feel like leaving. They didn't even react sad to this.. Seems like they're pushing me away.. Sigh~. Not even my dad say goodbye.. I guess he's busy at work again like he always is.. How upsetting..

Hyuni was driving me to the airport. They others tagged along to say goodbye. The car ride to LAX was quite quiet.. Solbi and Minsuh was dead asleep in the back, Hyuni was too busy driving to even speak a word, and Kate... She's just listening and singing to her ipod. Aishhhh this is going to be a loonnnnggggg ride.

 

We finally arrived at the airport. My unnies helped me got my luggage out the car and wished me goodluck. They seemed somewhat happy that I'm leaving..

"We'll see you again after we finish school! Behave yourself when you're in korea and stay away from bad people!" Hyuni said. 

"Tell us everything when you get there, okay! Don't change and forget about us!" Kate said.

We all gave each other big bear hugs. I just hope they do come afterwards or I'll quit! I walked slowly inside the airport waving goodbye to my unnies. I looked back sometimes to see if they are still here.. waving.. Sigh~ I guess I'm starting a new life..

 

({ Minsuh's POV })

Joy looked happy to be going.. I tried holding my tears and give her a smile saying that I'll be alright. I'm losing my best friend here! The one that has been with me and protected me! Joy.. I hope you stay the same and don't forget about me. Aish... What am I ganna do! Just wait Joy... I'll come to you!

 

({ Joy's POV })

Aish...... Why is everything so difficult in the airport. Am I suppose to go here... or over.. there?? What the heck is this.. But lucky I made it. I just have to wait for the airplane to come. I started panicking as I waited.

Did I bring enough things.... Where am I staying at.. Who is this ajusshi that's picking me up.. What if my unnies and dad were planning for me to leave.. What if the plane crashes and I die. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! I'm going crazy!!

The plane arrived and I hesitated to go on.. I just hope everything goes well once I arrive... IF I ARRIVE....

 


should i make the plane crash BWHAHAH no that'll ruin it.. yeah.. SORRY FOR NO BAP IN THIS ONE EITHER Q.Q i swear the next one will have them!!!