You Said What ?!

And My Dream Starts...

({ Joy's POV })

It was the beginning of summer break. I was a freshman coming to be a sophomore. Usually my unnies and I would just go on a road trip but instead Solbi Unnie wanted to do a cover of "I Got A Boy" by SNSD. We always had a schedule everytime we did dance covers.

 

Day 1: Solbi Learns the dance by herself. She examines the dances by each move on each detail for each member. The rest of us either help her or just relax for that day.

Day 2: We all watch the dance over and over again. We watch and dance at the same time. It's harder than it seems!! (Since 'I got a boy' has more members, we asked our friends to pitch in.)

Day 3: We slowly dance to the song. We do this morning 'til night. We don't even take breaks...

Day 4: I guess this is when we already got familiar to the song. We would dance to the whole song slowly without music until we got each step stuck into our head.

Day 5: We usually get the song stuck in our head. We practice it at least 10 times just to make sure. We then record the cover until it is perfect. After that, we would just relax while I edit the video and post it up on youtube.

Day 6&7: If we didn't complete day 5.. we would do it on these days but.. yeah.. we just celebrate in these days for knowing a new dance. keke.

 

It was already day 3 in the schedule. Everyone was working really hard on their parts of the dance. Since I was the maknae of the group, I danced to SeoHyun's part, Hyuni danced to the leader's part, and the rest got to pick whoever they wanted. Gosh.. I wish I wasn't the maknae... I really wanted to do HyoYeon's part.. 

Since the practice room was inside of my house, my unnies always boss me around since they are technically "guests". Pshh.. Guests my ... But as a good maknae, I did what they told me.. During the break, my unnies told me to fetch them something to drink... I ran downstairs to the kitchen and got them 8 waterbottles, and well, for me.. milk tea! bwhaha! 

 

I saw my dad sitting on the dining table reading his newspaper. I greeted him like any good daughter would and continued to proceed on making my milk tea. My father then interrupted me. "Joy.." He said as he continued to read his newspaper. I stared at him blankly waiting for him to continue talking. "I just remembered something. I'm sorry that I said it too late but you have to pack your bags, you're moving to korea." I was dead frozen... I thought to myself...

WAIT.. To korea??? By myself?? Are you coming?? Isn't this too sudden...? Is it for a vacation.. or .. what is going on!!!??!?!??!?

He countinued telling me more information about moving. "You only have five days Joy.. It might seem too sudden but I actually got your group to be a trainee in a company but you're going first. Don't worry about your friends or school. Their parents want them to finish school first and then they will come. I'm just going to transfer you to a school there. I think I forgot what company it was.. but I showed them your videos and they loved it and want you to be in their company. I already signed the paper. They are expecting you in five days so hurry up and pack!!"

 

What the heck is this? What am I suppose to respond to this? I'm having some mix feelings right now. I'm happy that I'm going to be a trainee but.. HE TELLS ME THIS NOW?! I didn't question him but put on a "WTH" face. I slowly walked to up to the practice room. How are my unnies going to respond to this??

 


Ahhh I know there's no bap in here ~~ but yeah.. It's like the beginning BAHAHDSKLGTJWIEJFLAWK Hope you like it.. please tell me ): because I feel like no one would read it.. le sigh~~~