Chapter 1

The Island

 

 

“Omo!” Taemin squealed as the limo pulled up by the dock, “Minho hyung let’s go!” Taemin beamed then grabbed his lover's hand and dragged him out of the limo and towards the massive ship.

“Taemin! Minho! Don’t go too far we have your tickets,” Key called out as he got out of the car.

“Aww hurry up!” Taemin called as he ran off into the crowd.

“Aish that boy,” Key sighed putting his hands on his hips and rolling his eyes.

“Just like you,” Jonghyun chuckled then gave him a kiss on the temple.

Key smirked then grabbed one of his bags “I think we need a luggage carrier, we have too many bags.” He sighed as he looked at all of the suitcases in the back, no way they were able to carry it all.

“I’ll go find one, I did warn you that you were packing too much, Key,” Jonghyun said as he walked off to go find help.

“I agree with Jonghyun, you brought seven suitcases," Onew smirked as he began to unload the rest.

“It’s not my fault hyung! We’re on the vestal for three months! Do you know how long that is? It’s three months! And no shops! So I need to bring as many outfits as I could,” Key explained.

“So which ones have clothes?” Onew asked.

“The question is which one doesn’t,” Key laughed. Key turned around looking for his dongsaeng’s spotting them near the ship, Taemin almost leaning over the guard rail pointing to the water.

 

~*~*~*~*

“Hyung, it’s so massive,” Taemin smiled as he looked up at the ship.

“Let’s see you so happy once we’re on the ship for three months?” Minho smiled putting an arm over Taemin’s shoulder.

“Of course I will be happy the whole time! No schedules, or rehearsals, no five AM wake ups, who wouldn’t be happy?” Taemin said.

“Yeah, and by tomorrow I will find you on deck dancing,” Minho laughed.

“I never said no dancing hyung,” Taemin giggled.

Minho kissed his boyfriend's cheek “I love you."

“What was that for?” Taemin asked.

“I need an excuse to tell my adorable boyfriend I love him and kiss him?” Minho asked.

“Key umma said that’s what all boys do to get some…I’m not sure what you want to get, but whatever it is you’re not having it,” Taemin huffed and crossed his arms.

Minho hugged his boyfriend “you're too cute, Taeminnie."

Taemin blushed in his boyfriend's arms. He hated being called cute, but if it was Minho saying it, then it was perfectly okay.

“Ya, you two! You're still in public,” Key said slapping Minho at the back of his head.

“Ya! I know!” Minho snapped at the umma then parted from Taemin.

“Come on, we’re boarding,” Jonghyun smiled taking Key’s hand and hurrying towards the ramp.

“Come on!” Onew smiled as he ran passed Minho and Taemin then tripped falling onto Key.

“Ya!” Key snapped as he almost fell to the ground.

Onew smiled poking his tongue out teasing.

“Come on slow-bo’s!” Taemin laughed as he and Minho ran passed everybody while they were distracted.

The other three ran after the two idols up the ramp to the man taking the tickets. It didn't really matter who was first. Onew had the tickets. “Here you go,” Onew smiled passing the man five first class tickets.

“Enjoy your travels,” the man said stamping the tickets and handing them back along with the room cards along and some papers.

“Thank you,” Onew said excitedly as he slid the cards into his pocket.

 

~*~*~*~*~

“Wow! This is our room?” Taemin gasped as he walked into the presidential family suite their belongings already delivered and waiting to be claimed in the lounge room.

“Yes, now there’s three rooms, two on the second layer and one below, I don’t want to be up all night, so I’m taking the below room,” Onew said.

Jonghyun and Key smiled and ran off to the stairs choosing the first door while the other three members just stared awkwardly.

“So…you wanna go have lunch?” Minho asked. The other two nodded quickly wanting to escape before they started hearing things they never wanted to hear again.

 

~*~*~*~*~

“This ship is so big,” Taemin said as he walked towards the stairs.

“You know Taemin; it's three flights, can’t you please take the elevator?” Onew pouted.

“No,” Taemin said shivering at just the word.

“Just think of the exercise,” Minho laughed.

“I’m thinking all the chicken will be gone from the buffet, my poor legs just walked down these flights five minutes ago, and I’m on holidays, I don’t want to exercise," Onew pouted.

“I’m not going in the elevator, besides we are halfway up the first flight,” Taemin said.

Onew sighed giving in. Usually, he doesn’t mind taking the stairs, but on this ship, it was a long walk. Why did the maknae have a fear of elevators?

After they made it to the lunch room, they found a seat for five just in case Jonghyun and Key decided to join them, though they doubted it.

“I’m going to get my lunch first,” Onew said getting up and pushing in his chair.

“Okay, we will wait for you to get back,” Taemin said.

Onew nodded and left not wanting to waste any more time between him and the chicken.

“Thank you, hyung,” Taemin smiled hugging Minho’s side.

Minho smiled and kissed Taemin's blonde hair "for what?"

Taemin blushed as his heart fluttered. "For been such a wonderful boyfriend and walking up the stairs with me.” 

“I will do anything for you; you know that right?” Minho asked lovingly.

“After lunch, we should go get our swimmers and go for a swim on the deck,” Taemin smiled and winked.

Minho nodded “sounds like a date."

Waiters came around, and Taemin and Minho ordered some drinks for themselves and Onew who came back after almost twenty minutes at the buffet with three plates and sat down.

“Wow, hungry hyung?” Minho asked ogling the food.

“I didn’t eat yesterday or this morning, so I can eat as much as I can,” Onew smiled while picking up his chopsticks and trying to work out what to eat first.

“You're insane, come on, Taemin,” Minho joked standing pushing his chair and taking Taemin’s hand, going to the buffet.

Taemin’s eyes widened at all the food.

“What do you want?” Minho asked passing a plate to Taemin.

“I don’t know what to try first, hyung. It all looks so good,” Taemin said as he slowly walked to the different dishes.

“Well, you have three mouths to try it all,” Minho smiled.

Taemin’s face light up “you're right!” He said and began piling some type of interesting noodle into his plate.

“Save room for dessert, baby,” Minho smiled as he too began to pile food onto his plate.

 Taemin nodded moving to three other different dishes before he was done.

“Okay,” Minho smiled and followed Taemin back to the place his hyung was sitting at.

“Took you long enough,” Onew muttered with a mouthful of chicken strips.

“You took three times as long as us,” Taemin snapped back and poked out his tongue.

Onew rolled his eyes, "the ship just announced it's departing."

“Ah, so it’s really going to start,” Taemin smiled as the ship began to sway slightly.

Minho and Onew nodded “three months of freedom and delicious chicken,” Onew smiled holding up a slice of the white meat in his chopsticks as if to show it off then he shoved it into his mouth closing his eyes savouring the food.

“But if you eat too much you will have to work it off, hyung,” Taemin pointed out.

“It will be worth it,” Onew smiled gobbling down some noodles.

 

~*~*~*~*~*

“The horn went,” Key smiled as he snuggled into his boyfriends’ chest.

“Neh, we’re off,” Jonghyun smiled kissing Key’s sweaty forehead “we should go for a shower."

Key nodded getting up just as the boat started going.

"Whoow…wobbly,” Key laughed steadying himself.

“Neh, it’s a boat,” Jonghyun chuckled taking Key’s hand.

Key passed as he looked at his body in the large mirror “I’m going for a spa treatment this afternoon."

"I’m going to the gym with Minho I believe,” Jonghyun informed Key as he the shower.

“Gym? But we’re on holidays, why do you what to spend it sweating with Minho in a stinking gym?” Key pouted as they both got into the shower letting the warm water wash away the sweat from sweet, steamy .

“Because I enjoy it. Turn around, let me clean your back,” Jonghyun chuckled getting a sponge and putting some complimentary lotion on it.

Key moaned in pleasure as Jonghyun scrubbed his back gently.

“Are we having dinner together or can we go on a date?” Jonghyun asked as he started scrubbing lower.

“I think we’re having a celebration dinner as five, but we can go tomorrow,” Key smiled “have a luxury dinner then go to the movies. I don’t know what’s on, but four theatres are playing all day and night, so I’m sure there’s something we can watch.”

“It’s a date,” Jonghyun said kissing Key’s wet cheek.