WHITE ROSES

THE TORN

 

PART 6

 

WHITE ROSES

 

 

A peaceful face come into sight. Her beauty shinning brightly even though she’s sleeping. She moves her head and furrowed her brow when she smell something, then she smiles while her eyes still closed, the smell wakened her from her sleep. She opened her eyes then look into her side, she’s furrowed her brow again, no one there.

 

She get up from her bed, trying to finds the smells, her lower nightdress slammed unto her flawless thigh, she walks slowly to the table, her steps looks so elegant. She hold her neck and rub it gently, then she found the cup of coffee on the table, she smiles again and she took the coffee and hold it with her palms...

 

She smell the coffee, she looks excited because she likes the smell, then she sip the coffee with eyes closed.. so gracefuly, her face glowing because the happiness. After a while a gentle hand embrace her from the back, her husband show up, he already wore his outfit.. she’s smiles when her husband look at her with full of hapiness, the husband looks happy too for having such a beautiful wife, then he try to claim his wife lips, she’s going to welcomed him when suddenly her eyes widened, her coffee cup was taken by his husband, with a smirk he sip the coffee, she pouted. But after that her husband eyes pointing to the other table, she turn her sight and smiling. The other hot cup of coffee available for her with a bouqette of red rose. She hug him right away with a thankfull smile.

 

“iCoffee... the best thing to start your fabulous life”

 

 

 

 

 

“OH MY GOD!!! ASGFJGKJGKOUIENIHGLJUYUIGBFKLS!!!!”

 

“WHAT THE HELL IS HE...”

 

“YOU MAKE ME FREAKING JEALOUS ONNIEEE !!!!”

 

Dara roar with laughter because of her friends reaction to her new commercial on TV, they’re longing face to that man is so precious. Dara knew it will happened, she knows that her bestfriend gonna react like this because of his gorgeousness, yes.. she admitted that guy is gorgeouss.

 

“YAH.. Dara, he’s even hotter than my TOP, well even though just a bit” Bom commented

 

“Onnie.. why don’t you tell us that he’s so freaking handsome before?” ask CL.. “if you tell it before i will not suffer and dying like this..” she moaned

 

“Why would i? Is that even important? I’m just doing my job proffesionally and i don’t care if he handsome or what.” Dara lies

 

“Yeah.. at least you know about his background?” Bom interuppted

 

“Yeah Onnie, you lied if you don’t care or don’t know anything about him..” Minzy joined them. They nooded and Dara still laughing for them

 

“Okay..okay... well, all i know is he’s an American-Korean nativity. He’s a model, most his activity is in the States but he sometimes play some Drama here, i don’t know what kind of drama he’s playing but he also have some fans here. That’s it.. i dont now what the rest” said Dara raised her palms and shrugged

 

“You so stupid Onnie, why don’t you ask him for lunch or dinner,have a converstion or something, it’s a proper for a business partner like you two....” CL protested

 

Dara just smiles, not speaks anymore. The girls shook their head, feels ignored.

 

 

The iCoffee  commercial filming set, 2 days ago :

 

Dennis O’neil or in Korean name Dennis Oh are newcomer in Korean Entertainmet Industry. He’s actually an American model and spend most of his activity in Florida-United States. He visit Korea sometimes to visit her sister who choose to lived in Korea or if some producer ask him too work with them. He did some Drama, even though it’s not a famous one but it makes him enjoying the benefit of being an actor, he’s doing some commercial the most, MV model and fashion show. His attendance to Korea this time is because the famous and branded coffee ask him to play a commercial filming, and it’s an honor for him to do the chance.

 

Dennis raised his eyebrows when he read the agreement of  the commercial contract when he knows that his partner is Sandara Park, member of 2ne1. He feels excited with it, he knows 2ne1’s because of their song is amazing, but he never put attention to their profiles. And now he never thought that Sandara Park is very beautiful, or he thought so because he only see her on the picture.

 

When the first time he saw Dara at the set, he can’t event move his step. The figure of beauty princess shown to his head. She was holding a tiny mirror, her moves disable his breath and the way she stare at herself in the mirror make him wonder what she is thinking now. He’s excited.. he want to be closer with her, knowing her and then .... the mirror fells down.

 

He widened his eyes, directly aprroaching her and cought her hands, no..he doesnt’t want that beauty princess hurt her self. The princess looks at him and he try so hard not to dropped his jaw like an idiot. Her eyes is so wonderful... and her stare disable his breath again, but why it’s so dark? What happened to her eyes? Is the mirror was her lovely thing? Or she has something on her minds, he want to know... he want to talk with her.

 

He smiled, convinced her that he’s just want to be nice with her and protect her. Protect her? From what? a broken glass? He didn’t get the ansewer. Since then, Sandara Park is a Glass Princess for him, always.

 

 

“Dennis O’neil, just call me Dennis, i’m your new partner...the husband” he smiles again

 

“Ah.. i’m Sandara Park, you may call me Dara.. ”

 

“I think someone should cleaned this up, not you. Because the shoot is going to start”

 

“Oh, i... i just shocked and feel sorry for this broken mirror,i thought it can be fixed, it’s so beautiful.. otherwise i just don’t want bothersome, it’s my faults”

 

“They will understand, you just can’t fix the broken mirror.. the glass would hurt you if you try.. it’s impossible”.

 

Silence

 

Dara gulped and try to understand his word, it’s like have a deep meaning to her

 

“Oh.. yeah, i guess so...” Dara still looks confused

 

“So can we start? They already waiting for us ”

 

“Yeah ..right, let’s get out from this mess..”

 

 

 

“Aaaannnnddd.... CUT!! .....That’s a wrapped!!” The Director announced the key word

 

Everyone on the set clapping and they cheers hysterical, the shooting end with succesfully in just one day. It’s already late night but they all feels happy.

 

Dara bows to all the crews also Dennis, they shook hands and bows.. they claps with the crew feels so happy too.

 

“Aigoo.. you two! What a perfect match!” the Director said, Dara and Dennis look shyly and bow to him.

 

“You gus play natural for being a couple of husband and wife, aahh.. i never thought it was so perfect, just only took one shot you guys already make it perfect.. aigooo... aigoo... next time i would love to work with you two again. Thank you..thank you...” The Director still give them a smiles and pat their shoulder

 

“Thank you very much Sajangnim” they replied together, looks happy too

 

The Director left them both and now they feel awakward because there’s silence, just smiling at each other for the moment.

 

“So, Dara.. can i keep contact with you? If you don’t mind? Well.. to me it’s an honor knowing you better” Dennis start the conversation

 

“Oh, Sure.. i don’t mind. My manager will give you my name card and..”

 

“Oh.. i have one” he opened his wallet and give it to her, she hold it and look it for a while, she raised her brows and then smiles

 

“Hmm...a photograpers?” Dara asked exitedly

 

“Hahaaha.. Just part time, enjoying life.. i can travellled over the world whenever i want just saying that i want to do a photograph, no one thought you weird”

 

Dara laughs “How can you think that? Everybody have rights to travelled the world..” Dara explained

 

“It’s just not that simple hahaha... Not like you, travelled the world because peoples need you, need the 2ne1”

 

“Yah.. that’s true but even though we’re travelled over the world, we don’t even have a chance to enjoy the vacation.The busy schedules makes us desparate because we want to stay longer in the place we like, travelling and enjoy the nature”

 

“Ahh.. so you guys love travelling too?”

 

“Of course, everybody likes to travell and enjoy vacation”

 

“Yeah, i thought that too..” He smiles and stare at Dara

 

Silence

 

“Well.. Dennis, thanks for being nice to me, and  also from the incident.. you saved me indirectly”

 

“Well.. like i said, it’s an honor for me”

 

“Thank you, i feel that way too.. so, i’m going home now.. see you then Dennis”

 

He nodded and smiles

 

They shook their hands again and smiles, the very first time for Dennis, he don’t want to go back to the States.

 

**

 

 

GD lied on his bed, he just woke up from his sleep while Kiko came to him. She sat beside him, turn on the Televison and watching some cartoon.. she brought some ice cream and eat it excitedly. GD widen his eyes for what he’s seeing.

 

“You eating ice cream? What time is it?” he asked in a wispy voice

 

Kiko turned her body to see the clock on the bedside “Hmmm... still 6 in the morning honey”

 

“What? Ice cream in the morning? You pregnant or wha...” GD stopped his word and widen his eyes, looking at her in anxious.. Kiko still eat the ice cream for seconds then she turned her face to GD and smiles. GD gulped...

 

“No i’m not pregnant, you stupid! I took pills since i got here, don’t worry to much”

 

“Geeezz.... you freaking me out, why you eat that? It’s still morning!!”

 

“Is that a problem to you? Why things such this can be a problem to you? I’m eating i cream whenever i want, i like it.. that’s all. Don’t ruined my mood”

 

“Yeah but you know, i don’t like people eat on the bed, i never liked it”

 

Kiko stop eating her ice cream and give GD a stare, she then get up from bed and pouting, she walks away and left GD without a word.

 

“Honey.. don’t get mad, you know what i mean..”

 

“Screw you honey! I will eat this on the dining table and then take a shower.. i have one more show in this country and left, so i wouldn’t mess up in your bed anymore..” Kiko grumbled

 

“Honey....honey!!” GD yelled but Kiko don’t answering him

 

GD sniffed, he don’t even understand why he say that to her. GD just upset that since Kiko lived with him, his life becomes different than days before. Taeyang and Seungri never come home to the apertement and it obvious that they’re avoiding him and let him enjoying living together with Kiko. The most tiring is he and Kiko always clubbing everyday and of course having whenever they wants, he admitted that he enjoy the time when they have at the beginning, sometimes they do it on the kitchen then on the stairs whenever they want but lately he’s sick for what he’s doing with her. He just feel like doesn’t want to live anymore, he’s exhausted! suddenly he feel empty..

 

Kiko’s habbit for eating whenever she wants, also disturb him.. he don’t like it! He only eat on the dinning table. Once after having Kiko run to the kitchen and grab some ice cream or snacks then she sat at his side and watch television.. at the first time he don’t mind but then after days, he’s getting upset.. he feels uncomfortable.

 

GD still can see all the mess up on his bed, his sacred place ever. Bottle drinks on the bedside, some chocolate bar? What? He wonder why she doesn’t even gain weight for all the foods that come through . He pissed off... he grab a remote from his side, frustated of what he’s been trough.. he try to push the on button and choose some channel, nothing interesting from what he’s seeing because he never enjoy watching television.. The remote even never been touched by him since now, he’s going to push the off button when he caught the commercial, yes it’s her.. Dara with her new commercial, her faboulus look and her elegant moves stomp his head, somehow... he miss her. The guy on the commercial showing up and hug her from the back,GD close his eyes... he miss the moment.. the moment when he hug her like that.

 

 

**

 

 

Dara standing on the line at YG cafetaria, she’s having her lunch alone. The other girl already finished their lunch since Dara having conversation with her mother and Durami on the phone. It’s a relief that her family calls her gradually since the incident that makes her get into the hospital... it makes her mood feeling better day by day.

 

“Annyeong-haseyo Ahgassi... how are you? what lunch do you want for today?” ask the buttler

 

“Annyeong Ahjussi... i want Jajangmyoen please, i’m sooo.. hungry” Dara said it and feel embarrased

 

“Aigooo.. Hwangsabbu-nim would kill me if he knows that i’m the one who contribute making  you gaining weight” the buttler said

 

“No he wouldn’t know Ahjussi... as long as you keep silent, arraseo? ” Dara whispered and giggling

 

“I would tell him then...” a  gentle voice and soft breath coming to her ears

 

“OMO!!!... ” Dara shocked and sighing when she know it was Taeyang, he giggling with his eyes closed...cute.

 

“Taeyang, you shocked me. Since when you’ve been here?”

 

“I stand behind you since you get on the line, i’m watching you because i’m suspicious that you’re going to cheats on food”

 

“Yaaahh... why you said that?” Dara took the Jajangmyeon from the butler “Thanks Ahjussi” the buttler nodded happily

 

“Because it’s carbo.. you were in a relationship now with healthy food” Taeyang pointed at the Jajangmyun to the buttler as his lunch

 

“Aigoo..who’s talking now? You just the same! Eating that carbo for your lunch. Like you were not in the relationship with that healthy food. Whhhoa... Sajangnim must changes the Cafetaria rules, in the name of healthy for sure...” They walks together to the dining table and laughs together

 

“Well i’m a man, we’re man.. not so affected by carbo ” he replied nonchalantly

 

“Talk to my hand “ Dara show her open palms and Taeyang laughs again

 

“Ah... whatever it is, i still loves Jajangmyeon.. it’s good for relaxing you know, i enjoy it everytime i eat this.” Teyang opened his Jajangmyeon wraps

 

“Yah me too... eihter way this always be my favorite mistake” said Dara and start to open her wrapped chopstick

 

Taeyang smiles, he’s so happy because Dara looks so happy too, she laughs and he like it. This is her.. Dara, the one he likes. He took his phone and want to remembered the moment, the happy faces that he saw since days ago.

 

“Noona... say kimchi” Taeyang called her, Dara lift her head up and widened her eyes while she hold her chopstick

 

“Wha......”

 

CLICK

 

“Taeyaaaaaannggg........ You brat kid!!! Give me that!! You’re going to hummiliate me don’t you?”

 

“AHAhahahaha........hahahaha... no way, i’ll save it. This is precious you know”.

 

Dara tries to grab his phone, she wants to deleted it but Taeyang avoiding her, Dara keep try to grab the phone but Taeyang works more harder.. until Dara loose her balance--again and going to fell.. luckily, Taeyang caught her and here they are, just like a beautiful dancer, Taeyang hold her waist with his right hand and Dara hanging yield on his hand, stare at him and gulped.

 

All people in the cafetaria get frozen, also G-ING-ANGRY-DRAGON.. his eyes burned out, he was just right in the cafetaria entrance while the moment happened. He then turned around right away when Taeyang let Dara stand proper. He don’t want his best friend look at his anger eye, no since Taeyang said his last word about them closeness. He cursed him self because he don’t even know why he’s so angry.

 

Peoples start continues their meals, pretending that something never happened there. Dara and Taeyang also took their seat, they feel awkward when they start the lunch in silence, ignoring the silly moment that just happened.

 

**

 

 

“Jiyong... where are you? I’m at your apartement now and i only have few hours here before heading to the airport” Dara’s voice heard from the line

 

“What? I thought you’re saying that you come tonight?”GD replied with shocked

 

“Yah.. you don’t give attention do you? I have to go to airport and i need to prepare too..”

 

“Oh geezz.. i’m still at the MBC studio, they haven’t start the shoot yet and i don’t even know when this gonna be over”

 

“Jiyong.. you should’ve tell me, it just... i dont have to hurry to come here.... “

 

“I’m sorry baby.. i’m so sorry...i don’t give attention. I promise we’ll gonna have a chance again, i’ll ask Sajangnim privately to give us special time ”.

 

“No Jiyong.. you can’t do that. It’s unfair and it makes us look bad for our friends and the whole YG member..”

 

“So what is the solution? I have no days off for this two weeks Dara and you were on the States by tommorow, we can’t find it other way”

 

“We’ll Jiyong whatever it is...we have to trough this hard time, we still have the opportunity even though i don’t know when..it’s just i want you to keep loving me Jiyong”

 

“Of course i will always love you Dara, don’t you ever doubt it. Whatever happen to us just remember that, i guess everythings gonna be okay someday... i promise”

 

“Yeah, i believe that too Jiyong, thank you for loving me...so... take care Jiyong, i love you so much”

 

“I love you too baby..i love you from the bottom of my heart.”

 

 

**

 

 

 

 

 At the recording room :

 

2ne1 has finished the recording. They already recording for almost 2 hour. Teddy who’s the producer of 2ne1 was there. He makes the girls laugh because of his jokes, recording is always become their favorite entertainment.

 

“Girls..i’m soo... satisfied! This is gonna be a hit, i hope you’re going well to the next performance” Teddy announced them proudly

 

“Thank you Oppa.. we’re excited too, you are a great composer.. we just can’t believe how you can make a perfect song to our diffrent characters voice, i always proud of you Oppa” said CL with an exultant face the other nodded, Teddy looks embarrased

 

“Yah.. don’t say that, you are too much! i just hope you girls can practice better for the next project and we can work together again to be a better musician. So.. what you guys doing tonight? Let’s hang out for dinner” Teddy added

 

“Yes! i’d love too... i’m hungry and want to have drinks with you guys” CL answerd it right away

 

Dara looking at Bom and Minzy, wondering if they should agree for Teddy’s  invitation or let him going out with CL, yes they knew that CL have a crush to Teddy Oppa and it would be the best opportunity to let them enjoy the time together.

 

“Well... Oppa, i have to go home early. My family won’t let me hang out until past night” Minzy convinced him, Teddy then furrowed his brow

 

“Since when Minzy? I thought we’re always hang out together since so many times..”

 

“Errr.... now they make some new rules for me” Minzy bite her bottom lips, she know that she fails, Bom gives her a scary glance

 

“And how about you Dara?” ask Teddy then staring at her

 

“I’m going home too Oppa.. i’m too tired” Dara answered it briskly, so obvious that she’s already prepared the answer

 

“Aigoooo.... how about you Bom?”

 

“You know i’m going to where Oppa.. ” Bom answered with an elegance style, Teddy just shook his head, can’t believe what the girls been doing to him and CL, yes.. he knows already that the girls are letting him and CL spends time together.

 

 “So it will be two of us...” said Teddy

 

CL shrugged when all of them look at her but then tilt her head to Teddy and smiles

 

The girls giggling because they know how happy she is

 

Suddenly someone knocks, a boy come into the studio and hold a bouquet of white rose, it’s so pretty and all of them amazed by the loveliness of the white roses.

 

“Well..well.. some fanboy knows how to do their dream” Teddy smiles and look at them

 

“I’m sorry sir, this is not from the fans, that’s why the recepcionist ask me to send this right to miss Dara”

 

They all looking at Dara now, Dara’s face flushed

 

“Me? But who?” she marveled

 

“I don’t know miss” the boy just give her the bouquet, he bow and left them

 

“Okay , thank you so much” Dara still admire the roses and try too smell it

 

“There’s a note, read it first Dara.. you can admire the roses later” said Bom briskly

 

“Yeah..read it Onnie..read it for us” Minzy ask excitedly

 

“Okay.. this beauty roses was given by.....” Dara read the note for seconds and widened her eyes, she just can’t believe it

 

“Who is it Onnie?” ask CL anxious but then Teddy grab the note, he also curious about the sender, the one who dare to send a beautiful flower right to the person.. he must be an important person, he thought. Then Teddy read it loudly

 

 

For the most beautiful Princess i ever met

Sandara Park

 

I just can’t find which flower who can compare to your beauty, i just find this because the only similiraty is... it’s white,  just like you!

 

 

Sweet regards,

Dennis Oh

 

 

“OH MY GOD!!!” CL, Bom and Minzy said it simultaneously

 

Dara close her face with her palms

 

**

 

 

Authors note :

I feel sorry because this story is getting lame and the grammar is horrible. Just please stay with this.. my passion of DARAGON who makes me keep writing this story and also your support. Thanks for reading ^_____^