CONFESSIONS

THE TORN

PART 10

CONFESSIONS

 

A week after Dara got home, she finally back to YG building to start her activity. All YG staff and member look so happy to see her again, even some trainees approaching her and hug her one by one,she’s really YG’s sweetheart.

 

“Onnie.. you’re back! We miss your presence here.. errr, Bom onnie always angry to us, thanks to Minzy onnie who can defend and protect us while you’re not here” said Jenny with innocence look

 

“Yah!! You brat kid, say those things in front of me? Where’s your manner? You should respect your onnies... aigooo trainees nowaday” Bom hold her head and the girls suddenly bow to them and run away like kids.

 

“Aigoo..what did you do to them? Why they act like that?” Dara gigling

 

“They should learn something important, like we got when we’re still trainee. Damn lucky trainees compare to us” Bom still murmuring

 

“Yeah they’re so lucky i admitted it, you know YG is a big company now” CL continue while tie her hair nonchalantly. Not far from them Taeyang suddenly appear and he looks so happy to see them.

 

“Noona..” he run

 

“Taeyang..” Dara welcomed him

 

“Finally... you’re back”

 

“Yeah glad to see you  again Taeyang”

 

“Hi Oppa..” greet CL

 

“Hi girls....”

 

“Seems like you’re so happy” Bom throw her gaze to him

 

“Really?”

 

“Yeah.. if you don’t notice it’s written “HAPPY” on your face lol” Bom teased

 

“Aishh.. stop teasing me”

 

“Oppa just happy to meet Dara onnie” Minzy giggled

 

“Oh yeah? What’s wrong?” Dara ask

 

“Uhm.. noona, i want to talk to you for a moment, just me and you”

 

“I knew it” Bom squealed

 

“Just a few minutes, okay ladies?” Taeyang grab Dara’s hand and smile

 

“Okay, take your time. We’ll wait you at the practice room onnie” said CL and then the girls left them

 

Taeyang ask Dara to follow him until they arrive at the studio recording. Dara look confuse, she remember that she don’t have any recording session, but then Dara realise that Taeyang just want to talk something secretly to her,in a quite place.

 

“What’s the matter Taeyang? Do you want to say something important?” still confuse

 

“Uhhmm..yes i want to tell you something” he answered, he hold her shoulder and took her to a comfort sofa and sit beside her

 

“What is it? Tell me..”

 

“Yes.. Noona, i want to tell you something important, the secret i’ve been keep since long ago. I.. i want to admit something” Taeyang gulped

 

Dara then realise, this is going to be different, now she can feel something from Taeyang, his gesture showing that he’s going to die of nervous

 

“What’ s wrong Taeyang? Are you okay?”

 

“Noona.. can you look only at me?  Can you just give your love only to me? Can you be my girl?”

 

Dara paralized for a moment. She never thought that Taeyang would say this to her, yes she and Taeyang have a lot of moment together lately, well since she broke up with GD exactly. But realise that Taeyang would fall in love with her never crossed her mind.. she can’t believe it or maybe don’t want to believe it

 

“You love me?”

 

“Yes noona, i.. i love you since the first time i saw you.. but as we know that Jiyong get you first, i’m sorry”

 

Sorry. That word sound so painful.. why he has to say sorry?

 

“Sorry for what? Taeyang.. i never thought that you will fall for me.. i thought we’re just friends, a noona-dongsaeng relationship. I’m the one who should say sorry”

 

“You can’t love me back?”

 

“I’m sorry Taeyang, it’s just i never felt the same way, you are my best friend”

 

“But.. you have to move on, Dara. Jiyong with someone else now and if you don’t have someone to love or protect you, you’ll never be happy. I want to protect you, and makes you happy.. i’m so in love with you noona”

 

A long pause

 

Yes.. Taeyang was right, she’s not happy since GD already have someone to love, but she already take decision how to handle it, it’s not a wise decision but it’s enough for her to move on, to forget GD as fast as she can.

 

“Thanks Taeyang,very sweet of you.. i appreciate it. Umm but I’m okay.. i’m sorry telling you this way, i already have a man who loves me and protect me.”

 

Taeyang look shocked and pale

 

“Oh really? Who is he? Do i know him?” his voice crooked

 

“His name is Dennis, my partner from my latest commercial filming”

 

 

Silence

 

 

“iCoffee commercial, right.. i think i have heard that he put attention to you”

 

“I’m sorry Taeyang, so sorry”

 

“It’s okay nooona..it’s just,He.. Daniel or whatever... he just a new person, how come you could give your heart to him? Do you really know who he is?”

 

“Yes, Taeyang..i know him well, i like him and i don’t regret it. I took the right decision, and yes.. i’m happy now” she lied

 

“Oh.. okay, i think i must accept it. And i always late offering you my love, stupid me”

 

“No..don’t say that Taeyang, it’s just maybe our relationship not happen that way, you still my best freind”

 

“Yeah, thanks noona. But if anything happen or if you just want to talk with me, you can call me.. i’ll be glad to accompany you at the roadside again” he smiled

 

“That’s cute, thanks Taeyang. Thank you for loving me, you’re the best” Dara hug him and then they finally decide leaving the recording room. Unfortunately, GD was there on the side wall, eavesdrop every sentence.. he was there until Taeyang and Dara get into the recording room, make him wondering what they’re going to talk. After hear their conversation, something big crushed his heart, so painful.. Dara now in a relationship with Dennis. The news that he afraid the most.

 

 

Tokyo

 

GD opened his eyes, he feel empty that morning. Last night he left Seoul just want to meet Kiko, he grab Kiko from the club she used to visit and take her to her to her apartement. GD kissing her and opne all her clothes then make love to her. He did it with anger, he yelled and cursed many times until Kiko feel so shocked. GD never act like that before. After a long wild and passionate , he finally stop and lay like there’s nothing happened before,not a word he say to Kiko.

 

All night he can’t sleep.. he just thinking about Dara. Thinking about how stupid he is, letting Dara go just because of passions with Kiko. He let Kiko , the way she laugh and doesn’t care about people thought make him feel better and it really makes all his problem also gone. Kiko also give a sign that GD can do whatever he want. That night, the first time GD release his ity.. a moment that he can release all his problem. He enjoy it, he like it.. and he fall for her,but  the next day he regret it, he convince himself that he’s not worthed to Dara and choose to leave her. He cries that time.

 

GD look at his side, Kiko still sleeping beside her. Back at him, he try to wake up slowly just because he don’t want to wake her up until..

 

“You still love her, right?” ask Kiko suddenly, GD’s heart feel like falling into the floor.. did she notice something?

 

“I don’t want to talk about it, Honey”

 

“Just tell me the truth, i’m okay with it.. I always know that you still love her” Kiko’s voice sounded huskily, she’s crying

 

“I’m going back to Seoul now, please don’t think too much. Thanks for this night” said GD, he kiss her bare shoulder and then prepare him self to go back to Seoul.

 

Kiko’s body trembling, she also crying but hold it so hard so that GD can’t hear her cries...

 

 

Seoul

 

“Onnie....He’s here! He’s here!”

 

“I know... i know!, stop making me feel so nervous” Dara’s voice lift up high

 

“Aigoo.... your voice“ Durami rolled her eyes

 

“Shhh..” Dara start tidying up her hair, she’s so nervous

 

Mrs.Park opened the door,revealed a perfect man standing with his beautiful smile holding a bouqette of pink roses. He bows and give the bouqette to Mrs.Park

 

“Good evening Mrs. Park”

 

“Oh Dennis.. good evening, wow this flower is so pretty, i never had a beautiful pink roses from anyone..you really have a great taste “

 

“Thank you.. i’m glad that you like it Mrs.Park..”

 

“Call me Mom, it’s okay!”

 

“OMO!!.. omo..omo...” Durami approcah Mrs. Park and admire the flower and took it

 

“Behave Durami, greet Dennis with propper”

 

“Ahh.. sorry, my name is Durami, i’m Dara onnie most beautiful sister..kkk”

 

Dennis laugh and shake Durami’s hand

 

“Nice to meet you Durami, you’re pretty just like your sister”

 

“See.. even Dennis oppa agreed that i’m pretty just like you” Durami explained to Dara who just appear between them

 

“Of course, you’re my sister.. Hello Dennis, finally you’re here..”

 

“Hello Dara” Dennis kiss Dara’s cheek and then Dara grab Dennis hand and took him to the living room

 

“I think my brother Thunder will be a little late, he’s doing rehearsal and promise me that he will be here as soon as possible to meet you” said Dara while take a seat beside Dennis

 

“No problem.. anyway thanks for welcoming me, it’s nice to be here with you and your family” He smiled and makes Dara’s eyes getting blind, damn so bright

 

It doesn’t take a long time when Thunder came and join them on the dinner table. It was their first dinner together, the conversation between them along dinner is very fun, they even don’t stop talking even they finished the meal.

 

“So.. next time please bring your sister here, Dennis” Mrs. Park start a conversation when they all already on the living room

 

“Yes mom, i will bring her here soon, she just can’t wait to meet all of you since i tell her that i’m going to have dinner with all of you“

 

“Yeah, you should take her here..she’s your only siblings?” ask Durami excited

 

“Yes, i only have her.. my only sister”

 

“Woahh.. same like Jiyong opp....”

 

Thunder tap Durami’s head and gives a keen look, both Dara and Mrs.Park pretend like there’s nothing came out from Durami’s mouth.

 

“So... any of you want to drink tea?” ask Mrs. Park nevous

 

“Yes, i’d love too...” said Dennis genuine, after that Dennis finally can make the situation comfortable again. Dennis understand that forgetting GD’s presence at Dara’s family need more time, he can feel that GD must be treated like their own family just like him too.

 

Family dinner with Dennis makes Dara’s mind changing a lot, she realise that Dennis have a great character, he’s funny and can make her family falling in love with him. Dara then promise to herself that if she’s enjoying the relationship and happy everytime she’s with him, she will give her heart to him, the man who can save her from the past.

 

A month past after Dara and Dennis start their relationship. She’s happy with her life. 2ne1 carreer is on the top now, the girls never felt something more than happy on that time. Dennis giving his best to make Dara’s happy. He knew Dara not giving her heart yet to him, but he knows that Dara feel comfortable and happy while she’s with him. Dennis often take her vacation and take her to some beautiful places.Never a single drop of tear fall into her cheek again since she’s with Dennis. Dennis is really one of a kind.

 

Bigbang is also going on top. GD created some perfect song lately, some of his songs contains anger and broken heart. But Bigbang members worried because GD’s productivity can make him stress or weak because GD never take some rest. Bigbang member actually realised that GD still love Dara even though GD is in a relationship with Kiko. They’re afraid people would notice that GD is desperate.

 

 

YG Building parking lot

 

“Thanks Dennis oppa for spending your time to accompany us shopping” said CL while walking out of cars followed by Bom and Minzy who’s holding some shopping bag

 

“No..problem” Dennis opened a door for Dara who also holding shopping bag

 

“’We’ll treat you someday” said Bom while waving her hands and leave

 

“Okay, you have to fulfill your promise Bom” Dennis replied

 

“See you Oppa.... “

 

“See you Minzy...”

 

They keep waving and smiling at the elevator until the elevator door is closed

 

Dara’s sighed happily

 

“That was fun! My first private shopping with 2ne1. I think i would love to accompany all of you again”

 

“Of course, we’d love to. Anyway..thank you Dennis, i’m so glad today.”

 

 “I’m the happiest person on earth now. Because i can make the most beautiful women on earth happy”

 

“Oh Dennis, you make me blushed”

 

“Yes.. it’s true” Dennis grab Dara’s hand and took her gently to the side wall elevator near the parking lot

 

“Dennis...”

 

“Thank you for everything Dara..”

 

“For what?”

 

“For making me happy” Dennis let his face closer to Dara

 

“W-well.. i, what are you doing?” Dara then look all over the place, worried

 

“I feel like want to do this since all day... sorry Dara”

 

“Dennis.. there’s a cctv and people might.....”

 

Without a word Dennis crushed his lips gently to Dara, he kiss her with passionate, a kiss that makes Dara finally closed her eyes and....enjoy it, it’s so soft and gentle,she even can taste the scent of her own lipgloss, This is their first kiss since they start a fake relationship. Dara want to complain that the kiss is not the part of the agreement but the only thing she can do just weakened and weakened. Dennis grab her waist and kiss her more deeply, Dara almost trembling, this kiss paralized her, the scent of Dennis perfume makes her excited more than before until Dennis let his tounge slip to Dara’s mouth, Dara shocked and opened her eyes, the kissing remind her to GD. She stop and almost cries. Dennis also stop kiss her, confuse and then he realised that he was going to far.

 

“I’m so sorry...”

 

“No.. it’s okay, it’s just i feel awkward because this is our first kiss” she lied

 

“I hope you don’t hate me for this”

 

“No.. i’m okay”

 

Dennis then grab her tiny body, hug her gently and kiss her head, he push the elevator button while he’s keep Dara on his embrace

The elevator door opened 

 

“Now go get inside, i’ll pick you up after you finish the meeting”

 

“Okay, thank you Dennis. See you” Dara now inside the elevator she smile to Dennis and wave goodbye to him

 

Dennis standing there, smiling until the door closed, with a guilty feels he regret for what he just did to Dara, he know Dara won’t give her heart to him. But Dennis, he’s been suffering to hold the temptatin to make Dara become his. He shouted “Damn” in silence right when GD close his eyes, yes.. he saw everything.. His feet weakened.

 

 

 YG annual meeting

 

“Okay.. give me some good news, my head is going to explode” Mr. Yang Hyun Suk start the meeting

 

“Sajangnim, Bigbang ready for a comeback.. next month. I already prepare new song and we’ve been practicing it. I hope this will be a good news to you” GD start talking

 

“Yes..that’s good..”

 

“Sajangnim.. 2ne1 are ready for world tour. We already prepare our coreograph and the costumes. We’re excited to do rehersal”

 

“Well.. that’s a good news too.. anything else?” ask Mr. Yang while starring at one by one, seems like YG not satisfied yet, there something bother him and all of YG member knows it

 

“Okay.. this time i want to tell all of you about YG policy. We are not having our popularity by rumours or scandal but it because of our music. Lately i heard some information that YG now letting the member get into some rumours because YG isn’t popular anymore. I try to ignore the information, but when i heard that from our closest collague and also from Park Jin young, i think i’m going to do something. I will not tollerate any scandal in my company, if you already confident enought to start any relationship, make sure you don’t give YG a bad name. Our meeting dismiss, i’ll inform our next meeting. Thank you” Mr.Yang stand up and left the meeting room without seeing them, anger still stuck on his face.

 

Dara’s face getting pale, she felt that the message is for her, since maybe Mr.Yang caught her kissing with Dennis. She close her face with her palms

 

“Yah.. what’s the matter onnie? Don’t tell me that you think it’s your fault” ask CL

 

“Yes, CL.. i guess he’s pointing at me..” Dara answered it quickly

 

“No.. it wasn’t you Dara” said Bom

 

“Why you say that?” ask Minzy

 

“Duh.. you guys never read article about us in the internet or media right?” Bom raised her hand with marveled

 

“You read them?” CL express her distrust to Bom

 

“Well.. of course”

 

“I can’t believe it, Onnie... we promised that we shouldn’t read that trash.. some of them realy gives effort to make us look bad.. “ CL protested

 

“Yeah, but you guys don’t wanna know why sajangnim act like that? And why he’s so mad because of the rumour things” Bom defend her self

 

“Then what is it Bommie?” ask Dara curious

 

“It’s about GD-Kiko rumour” said Bom nonchalantly

 

 

Silence

 

 

“Is it getting worst?” ask CL

 

“Yes.. some Japan VIP spotted GD in Tokyo, Kiko’s apartement. The picture is leak in everywhere...that’s why sajangnim so pissed”

 

“Poor GD oppa..” said Minzy

 

“Yeah.. i think this is the first time Sajangnim feel angry to Jiyong. He never dissapointed to GD, until now”

 

“I think we shouldn’t talk about this, it’s people privacy” said Dara and start to leave her seat

 

“Yeah.. i agree, i think its wrong to talk about this. Let’s go then” CL followed her

 

They already left the meeting room but Dara’s mind still goes to the article that Bom has read. The man who always act carefully about company’s name now in deep trouble .. she finds out that GD’s change a lot after he’s with that girl. Right at time when the girls want to go inside the elevator, they caught GD entering Mr.Yang office, they already know.. the reason GD were there is because the issues that they just talk recently.

 

 

YG’s room

 

“Jiyong..”

 

“Hyung... i know what you want to say to me”

 

“Good..Why Jiyong? Why you do this to yourself?”

 

“What do you mean Hyung? I thought i’m the one who dissapointed you”

 

“Yes, i’m dissapointed Jiyong. But to me.. the most important is about you.. why you do this? Why you try to hurt yourself? You just like a random people.. doesn’t care about your reputation, showing your bad expression everyday. I admit you’re doing a great job when creating songs.. but if you doing it because of your heart broken matter.. then what will happen if you’re falling in love again? You failed make a good one?”

 

“No sajangnim.. i don’t try to break the rules.. it’s just, i’m a different people now”.

 

“You torturing yourself, you want to die dont you?”

 

“No, Sir”

 

“Then wake up! I dont want to have a pathetic son in my family, I only have a great  and good family. If you think you will failed to be with Kiko, leave her right away”

 

“I.. i can’t, it’s like i always feel better everytime i spend time with her”

 

“How about Dara?”

 

“Hyung..i”

 

“She never makes you better right? because you guys working in the same company, you both focuses on your career but with Kiko, you never thought anything beside having fun together”

 

GD cries, his shoulder trembling and he close his face with his palms

 

“But you...you love Dara more than Kiko right?”

 

“Yes, Hyung.. i love Dara so much, more than anything”

 

“Choose what it’s right and please...come back soon GD, we missed you”

 

 

 

 

To be continue....