forbbiden

unlucky

I stayed with him that night, even with knowing that I can change nothing of what happened I stayed with the hope to make him feel better, and with trying to forget everything about what could be waiting for me at home I just sat there looking at him while he peacefully sleeps…

 

 

 

It wasn't that hard for me to know that I will get some punishments when I go back to the Dracula's house but at the time I didn't care, all I cared about is that good guy being punched so bad because of me , and all I thought about was how his beautiful face is now full of bruises…  

 

 

Will I want him to get hurt? Will I want him to suffer? Do I know how hard it will be for him to stay with me under whatever status of relationship? I knew the answers of these questions very well, I knew the answers too good to the stage I got up leaving him behind me, and as I grabbed my pack back from under the bed where he lies and was about to walk away he held me wrist and I looked at him with a widened eyes…

 

"Don't go…stay with me" jun said causing me so much pain

"I can't stay…" I said without knowing what I'm saying

"But, why? Was I any bad to you? Did I hurt you or something?" he said with a shadow of tears in his eyes

, I don't want to hurt him and don't want him pained and this is exactly why I need to get out of here… I thought as I pushed his hand away and walked out of the door without looking back…

"you were with him again? Do you want me to kill him?" taec said making me jump in my place while I was waiting for the bus

" what do you want? What the hell is wrong with you ? why you get yourself in my life?? Why you hurt him?? He is not your enemy or something?!! I swear if you touch him with even your finger I'm reporting you to the police" I felt pain in my throat to realize that I was actually screaming…

"calm down suzy… it is ok.. I'm alright now" jun said as he placed hid hand on my shoulder

"why you're here? What brought you out of your bed?" I said with worry eating my face

"get your dirty hand of her shoulder " screamed the monster like taecyeon and stepped closer holding hid fist…

"don't even think about it !! " I said standing between jun and taecyeon while facing the going crazy guy and with my back to the injured one…

" so now you are protecting him?? What is he to you anyway? Does he know…"

I slapped taecyeon stopping him from telling what should not be told to jun… the last thing jun needs now is knowing my story…

Taecyeon looked at me with angry shocked  eyes and turn away to his car and furiously drove off…

Jun was holding on the waiting seat of the bus stop trying to hold him self up while his injured leg started bleeding once again..

" see, you shouldn't have came out!, it is not good for you, you need to…"

"I want you with me"

"I have to go home or I'm dead"

"I don't mean now, I want you with me, I want you to complete me, I want you as my girlfriend" jun said as he lost balance and was now laying himself on me to not fall down

I didn't know what to say, I can't be anyone's girlfriend, I can't … but what should I do

" why you didn't tell me about yourself?" he suddenly asked as we were walking back to the hospital

I looked at him and without knowing I said: "i didn't want you to know me…didn't want you to know who I am"

"but why?"

"because, because I'm too weak to lose you …I'm too ruined to be able to stand along with you…I'm fu…"

His hug is the most warm thing ever…my stone like heart shakes as he hugs me too tight like he was preventing me from running away… It felt safe, for the first time in my life I feel this way…for the first time I feel so much love and care through one hug…

But, no this is not right…

I help him lay back on the bed after the doctor left the room, wished him good night after he made me promise him to come tomorrow …

Walking in the streets of this dark hearted city looking at the lights coming out of the windows along  my way I felt lonely… so lonely and warped my hands around my shoulders trying to remember how it felt when I was in jun's arms and as I close my eyes I feel it all over again the sweet warm feeling taking all over me …

I opened my eyes and dragged myself to the reality that going to face me now as I arrive at the door of the ghosts house I live in…

In the other side of the city a crazily mad taecyeon sat down the sofa in the turned upside down room and with clenching his teeth he said : "jun, you have no idea what you got yourself in"

 

 

 

 

i didn't want you to

know me ... didn't want you to know who i am"

 

"but why?"

"....becasue.... becasue i am too weak to lose you!...i'm too ruined to be able to stand along with you...i'm ed up"

his hug is the most warm thing ever...my stone like heart shaked as he hugged me to tight like he was preventing me from running away

jun, you just don't know what you got yourself in

 

 

 

p.s click on the teaser to be able to listen to the chapter song ^_^