The Chase

The Master of Drugs VS The Drug Master

"What are the Monsters trying to do?"


 

The blue eyes of the prisoner were clouded. The truth serum seemed to be working. A mangled whimper came from his beaten mouth. V.I waited for several minutes. The rest of BIGBANG was shocked that he was able to wait for so long. He would usually be the bad guy in most cases because he had a short temper. Many prisoners would've wanted G-Dragon instead if the maknae.


 

"I-I-I don't know." V.I closed his eyes and waited. BIGBANG knew what he was doing. He was calming down and suppressing the need to punch the man in the face.


 

"Let's wait another 5 minutes V.I-shi. Maybe it didn't come into effect yet," whispered the female interrogator.


 

V.I's eyes hardened and sat down waiting for the hellish 5 minutes to be over.


 

"We can send in D-Lite if you want, V.I," said GDragon, over the earpiece. He violently shook his head. I need to do this. I wasn't able to help before, so at least I can do this.


 

Few minutes later, the and groaning stopped. The man stared blankly to the enormous tinted window. Sol got the chills.


 

"GD, this man is dangerous. He's been trained to lie. Warn V.I.". Sol stated without emotion. G-Dragon nodded and told V.I.


 

"He lies. Sol will tell you what is a lie and what is a truth." V.I heard. A simple nod in reply.


 

Let the interrogation begin.


 

"Who are you?" The first question.


 

The first question was answered with a lie. Hit him. A wicked grin appeared on his face. V.I did not hold back. A tooth scattered across the floor. The female interrogator did not react as she was used to people losing their teeth.


 

"What is your REAL name?"


 

The culprit spat in V.I's eyes.


 

"Why the should I tell you?" He said as V.I wiped the spit from his eyes.


 

If you want to get out of this alive, you will tell me.” V.I lied. Everyone knows the prisoner isn’t going to live after this.


 

That’s his name.


 

Next question. Are you with the Monsters?”


 

No , Sherlock.” Another hit in the mouth for sarcasm.


 

Don’t with me. You’ll become toothless by the time we finish. Moving on, why are the Monsters doing that?”


 

Doing what?”


 

STEALING OUR ING RUBIES. DO YOU THINK YOU CAN JUST GET THE AWAY WITH THAT?”


 

We needed to do something. We got bored, so we decided to take on the Goddess. This is the first of many attacks.”


 

Well, your ‘playmates’ are dead. What a waste of a life. I hope you had fun.” V.I turned and left. The female interrogator sighed and left after him.


 

BIGBANG congratulated V.I for not killing him. G-Dragon decided to let Sol deal with this bastard.


 

Let’s go.” Sol and the female partner returned to the room. The prisoner glanced at Sol and smirked. Sol pulled a chair in front of the man and sat there. The woman followed his lead. They sat in silence for many moments.


 

Goddammit, Sol. We’re suppose to get information out of him, not playing this little game of yours. Get on with it.


 

Sol questioned the prisoner without hitting him. The man answered most of Sol’s question honestly.


 

In the other room, V.I and G-Dragon were clawing their faces off because they cannot take how slow Sol is doing the interrogation. D-Lite and T.O.P were sleeping in their chairs. It was already 3:38 AM. Luckily, today was Saturday. Everyone had the day off for the meeting with the Goddess. It was only once a month, so they absolutely cannot miss this meeting.


 

Sol and the other male had talked for several hours, leaving the rest of BIGBANG and the female interrogator to fall asleep. When they had finally finished their interrogation, Sol picked up the woman and put her in another interrogation room. He scribbled a note and left it for her. Sol locked Interrogation Room 13 so the prisoner can’t escape. He went back to the viewing room to grab his car keys and wallet.


 

Sol jumped into his car and went to the nearest place where he can buy some food for his gang that stuck with him. Thankfully, the drive to the nearest town was 20 minutes away and it was about 7:30AM. The market opens at 8, so he didn’t have to wait long. Sol pulled up in a parking space and took his time looking for fresh ingredients. He paid and drove over the speed limit to get back as soon as possible to make breakfast. Halfway to the hideout, he noticed that a car had been following him. He drove even faster to lose the pursuer.


 

Sol made a sharp turn and went back to the city. He broke all the speed limits and ran many red lights. The chaser followed. Sol pulled up on a highway because he had experience with racing across the country. He removed one of his hands and called his best friend, G-Dragon.


 

Ayo, GD. This guy’s chasing me. Plate number is 8QOX163. Trace ‘em for me, yeah? See ya in about 6 hours.”


 

G-Dragon slowly got up from his comfortable position to type in his username and password. His eyes widen as the owner of the car appeared on the screen. He called back, hoping his best friend would pick up.


 

"Who is it?"


 

"It's him. Be careful."


 

"Of course. Talk to you later."


 

G-Dragon placed his head in his hands. He groaned so loud that everyone glared, with blood shot murderous eyes, at him, for waking from their wondrous sleep.


 

"What the actual ? I'm trying to get my damn sleep!" T.O.P roared.


 

"For your information, Sol is being chased across Korea." G-Dragon bluntly stated.


 

"And?" V.I inquired. "He was a famous underground racer."


 

"It's him." Everyone looked at G-Dragon as if he as crazy. He moved to the left so they could see the screen.


 

"No way." D-Lite breathed out as T.O.P shook his head in silence.


 

"But that's impossible. There were no survivors and we made sure of that. Are you sure it's him?" V.I blathered.


 

"It's the same facial structure. Everything else is different but gender." G-Dragon pointed out. No one believed him. "Do you really need me to do the facial structure matching?"


 

"Yes." They all whispered. G-Dragon entered the photo of the owner and sunk into his chair waiting for the results. A few minutes later, it had a match of 99.99% on him. G-Dragon smirked.


 

"Looks like we have a rat to kill." T.O.P. smirked. The guys went into the garage where each one climbed in their respective cars. G-Dragon pulled out. Following him was T.O.P, then V.I. D-Lite was in the rear. G-Dragon slammed the gas pedal, leaving a cloud of dust behind for the guys. T.O.P. stayed on the dragon's tail. The two maknaes decided on a race, so they got another person to give them a signal.


 

The green flag is up and a "three" was shouted.


 

"Two!"


 

"One!" The flag went down and they were off to chase down Sol.


 

V.I and D-Lite quickly caught up to T.O.P and GD. Each of them were going at about 130 miles per hour. GD glanced out his window to the right and saw V.I wanting to pass TOP. D-Lite tailgated behind him, leaving practically no room. GD pushed the gas pedal a little more and soon was in front of TOP. The race was on.


Hello! I'm back with a single chapter~ (I'm sorry ;A;) I didn't know I had this chapter done already e_____e I've started to write the next one soooooooooo I'm hoping to update this some time between march to april T__T (I'm a slow writer and i don't plan things out throughly LOL) I hope you enjoyed this chapter =^^=

 

Comment&Subscribe~

-duckie