The Monsters

The Master of Drugs VS The Drug Master

T.O.P and Sol arrived at the coordinates. Sol’s ears flinched. The next moment, they were both on the floor. Sol’s senses were going off. A unique scent entered his nose. His eyes darted around the area for any movements. His ears picked up one line. “He noticed us.” Sol started to run towards the voice, leaving behind a confused T.O.P. 

 

“Hurry the up. They’re getting away.” Sol hissed. T.O.P got up and started to jog, not letting Sol get out of his sight. After a bit, Sol stood still. T.O.P stopped, letting his partner listen. A quick movement and T.O.P was on the floor again. Sol started to run again, hissing at T.O.P for getting in his way. T.O.P finally decided to be serious. Concentrating his hearing, he located the attackers. They both climbed up trees and started to jump from tree to tree. They found their attackers on the trees. 

 

---

 

D-Lite pulled out his trusted weapon, a pocket knife. V.I has his gun as well as several throwing knives. One glance at each other and they started. V.I climbed a tree to get some range. D-Lite began to attack, striking at the neck and up. A hand had gotten on his arm, but soon the owner was screaming in pain. D-Lite had taken down a few with his knife while V.I took down more. More people were coming for them. D-Lite had to put away his knife and use hands-on-hands combat. Of course, it wasn’t normal hands-on-hands combat. D-Lite came prepared with brass knuckles, one for each hand. Serveral punches later, his hand was dirtied with blood.

 

“Do you see any more people V.I?” D-Lite shouted at him. He made his way down from the trees and shook his head. THey finished their job, but they also had to find out who it was. V.I grabbed one of the cleaner dead bodies and started to strip him. A tattoo of a demon wing was found on the person’s right shoulder blade. They froze and realization hit them in the head. 

 

---

 

Sol did backflips on the branch of the tree to avoid getting hit with bullets. T.O.P sprinted forward, barely missing the bullets. He grabbed the gun from his hands and aimed it at one of the attackers. Bang! A chain reaction went off. The attackers were shooting at T.O.P and Sol who both jumped from the branch they were on to a lower one. If they weren’t so high up, they would’ve jumped to the floor directly. They made it to the floor and started running in opposite directions. They knew the capability of each other; they can’t fail each other now.

 

Sol ran to the east and T.O.P  to the west. The attackers divided and followed from the trees. 

 

-

 

Sol stopped and waited. 

 

“Are you going to come down?!?” He yelled upwards. Seconds later, he was surrounded by them. Good. A man approached him with a gun aided straight at his head. Every step was loud and clear to Sol. Just one more. The final step that the man would ever take was interrupted by Sol’s foot. The others began to shoot. . Shouldn’t have done that. He took the gun and began to shoot them. Several of them had fallen, but most had climbed up the trees to get out of the range of his gun. Forget this. 

 

-

 

T.O.P kept running until he heard the gun shots.  He immediately halted. He knew Sol could take them on, but it still scared him. The rustle of the tree branches stopped. Gun shots fired and T.O.P ran towards Sol. The pursuers quickly followed. T.O.P could see Sol now, but he was still far. He closed in, but Sol’s attackers found him first. Sol whipped his head towards T.O.P and sent him an eye signal. Turn. T.O.P didn’t question him and did as he was told. Sol ran along side him. A quick glance at each other and they both smiled. It’s on. They began to run faster and faster. 

 

Driver and passenger was decided. The car was in view now. T.O.P ran faster to get to the drivers seat. Sol slowed down to trick their pursuers. Keys inserted into the ignition. Shotgun door opened. Gears shifted to reverse. Sol was about 5 meters away now. He jumped in and close the door. A shotgun was lying on the side of his seat, calling his name. Sol grabbed it and started to shoot the treetops. A body fell. T.O.P drove backwards to the body and Sol got out to throw it in the backseat. He went in with the body, seeing how there was no time to go to the front. T.O.P drove away at the highest speed. 

 

“Sol. Check for gang tattoos.” T.O.P commanded. Sol nodded and began to check the most obvious place, the heel. No tattoo there. He pulled out a knife and began to cut the pants. Nothing on the legs. He proceeded to rip the shirt. Nothing on the chest. He rolled the body off of the seats and onto the floor, landing on its back. 

 

“Demon wing.” Sol whispered. A cough came from the body. “And he’s alive.” 

 

“Should we take him back to HQ to question him?” 

 

“No , Sherlock.” Sol rolled his eyes. After scanning the body, Sol pulled the medical kit from under the passenger seat and worked to get the bullet out of the injured man. His hands soon became soiled with blood. Luckily, T.O.P had driven at an insane speed to get back to HQ for the man to be properly treated. 

 

---

 

All five BIGBANG members had returned and sat down for another meeting. The topic of discussion made the air heavy. Everyone was deep in their thoughts until Gummy walked into the room. 

 

“Your prisoner is awake. He’s in Room 13. They’ve injected the truth serum already.” Gummy immediately left. No one can blame her. She didn’t like being a messenger. They all got up and moved to the adjacent room that overlooks the interrogation. 

 

“Who’s going to go first?” A female interrogator asked. Like children, they played rock, paper, scissors. V.I had won. V.I and the woman entered the room that held the captive.

 

The rest of BIGBANG stayed and viewed how the convict reacted to V.I’s strategy.

 

-

 

“Let’s do this the easy way. What are the Monsters trying to do?”

 


OKAY IM SO SORRY FOR THE DELAY OF THIS CHAPTER. its because ive had like no motivation to do this okay. ive had ideas that come to me but its for another project that will be uploaded when i finish it because im no good with regular uploads AHAHAHA okay i hope you enjoyed this lame y chapter

 

Comment (plz im losing motivation) and Subscribe c: 130725