Remember?

My Husband

Chaeil is that type of person that laughs. At everything. When she gets embarassed, she laughes. When something awkward happens, she laughs. When some random guy hugs her brother and claims to be his husband, she laughs to the point of not being able to breathe.

Junsu elbowed her rib in order to nonverbally tell her to shut up. She did as she was told.

"So, can I sit with you, Honey?" Without waiting for permission, Yunho sat down his tray next to Jaejoong's and gave him a smile.

Jaejoong glared at him. "What... the hell... was that?"

"I already told you. I was hugging my husband." Yunho picked up his sandwich, only to have it slapped out of his hand by Jaejoong.

"You idiot! People are gonna think I'm gay now!"

"And you're not?"

"Of course not!"

Yunho picked up his sandwich again. "That's not what you said when you married me..." Once again, Jaejoong slapped it out of his hands. "What, am I not allowed to eat?"

"No! Not until you tell me what you're talking about! I didn't marry anybody."

"Oh, I beg to differ."

Jaejoong sighed. "Okay, dude. Tell me all about it then."

"All about what?"

"Our... marriage."

"I got you a ring. I asked you to marry me. You said yes and put on the ring. We had a wedding."

Jaejoong blinked. "This dude is insane,"  he concluded. "And... when was this?"

"We were... let's see... I think we were five."

"...Wait... what?"

"Yeah, it was when we were five."

The realization came over Jaejoong. "Oh... you're... that guy. The one I pretended to marry in kindergarten."

"Yep. What were you thinking? That I was insane or something?"

"Not 'or something,' I totally thought you were insane! You are if you can remember something like that."

"But you remembered it too, didn't you, Babe?" Yunho teased with a smirk. Jaejoong gave him an eyeroll in return.

"Oh, I see... So, you aren't really married?" Junsu asked for confirmation.

"I'd like to think we're really married. What about you, Honey?"

"Okay. Stop with all the pet names. We are not married, got it?"

"Yes we are. You promised me that we would be together forever. And when I had to move to America, you kissed me goodbye and promised that you would wait for me."

A blush spread across Jaejoong's cheeks as Chaeil went into another laughing fit, Yoochun's eyes widened, and Junsu grinned at his brother.

"So, Hyung. It seems you lied to me when you said you've never kissed anyone."

"Sh-shut up, idiot! I was really young, okay? I didn't think anything of it!"

"Was it on the lips?"

"...No..." Chaeil's laughter spread across the entire room. Yes, Jaejoong was a terrible liar; even Jaejoong himself knew it.

"So you haven't been waiting for me? You lied to me?" Yunho asked with puppy-dog eyes.

Jaejoong, being as gullible as he was, completely fell for it. "No, I, uh... Well, I just forgot about it... and I assumed that you would to..."

"How could I forget my soulmate?" The boy said with a smile, wrapping his arm around Jaejoong. Jaejoong cringed. "So you remember now?"

"Yeah..."

"Good. So, when should our first date after my return be?"

"Never."

"...I think I'm busy then. How about Friday at seven?"

"Perfect!" Chaeil cut in. "He's free then!"

"Okay, cool. Where should we go? Do you wanna see a movie? I'll take you to dinner afterwards."

"He'd love too," Chaeil said between laughter. "He'll be there. Trust me."

"Chaeil... You're dead..."

The girl just gave a laugh, albeit a nervous one, as her brother continued to glare at her.

 

I updated early in order to procrastinate. I have a science test tomorrow, and I don't wanna study >.< I'll probably go study now. Then again... my other two fics need updating...

ANYWAYS... I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Does everything make more sense now? xD And in case you haven't realized by now, Chaeil is my OC. She's pretty much based on my own personality. I laugh at everything, and I would totally force my brother to go on a date with his childhood sweetheart~ Tell me what you think below! Love you guys~