Date

My Husband

Bam!

"Oppa, what the hell do you think you're doing?!?!" Chaeil yelled as she flung open Jaejoong's door.

"Uh... reading? Why?"

"You're supposed to be getting ready to see Yunho!!"

Jaejoong sighed and rolled his eyes. "Oh, god, Chaeil, did you really think I would go to that?"

"Uh, yeah, I know you're going to that," the girl said in her I'm-right-and-you-have-no-freaking-clue-what-you're-saying-you-idiot voice.

"Chaei-"

"Don't you even try to convince me otherwise! Now, come on, we have to pick out your outfit." The younger of the siblings moved hastily towards her brother's closet, trying to pick out the perfect look. "That shirt's too old... that one's a terrible color... that one just makes you look like you're trying too hard..."

"Chaeil, stop throwing my clothes everywhere!"

"They belong in the trash anyway!"

"I don't care, it's my stuff and you can't touch it!" Jaejoong swiped a t-shirt out of his sister's hands, about to put it back.

"Wait!"

"What?"

"That shirt would look good on you! Now let me find some jeans... Oppa, don't you have any ripped jeans? Or at least black ones? You have no fashion sense. You're so lucky you have me."

Jaejoong rolled his eyes again, admiting defeat. Once Chaeil had her mind set on something, it was impossible to back her down from it. It looked like he was going on a date, afterall.

 

Chaeil made Junsu give some black jeans for Jaejoong to borrow, and Yoochun offered a few studded bracelets, much to the girl's satisfaction. She finished it off by styling Jaejoong's hair into subtle spikes.

"Wow, Noona, you did a really good job!"

"Yeah, you made Joongie-hyung look like a model!"

"Well, he's always been really pretty, he just needed me to give him a little push in the right direction," Chaeil stated smugly. "Oh, hey, guess what? Apparently Yunho has a brother. His name is Changmin. I met him today, cuz he's in my class. He's a lot like a miniature Yunho, just more cocky." Chaeil sighed as she said that last sentence; she hated cocky guys.

"Really? I didn't know that," Jaejoong remarked.

"Well, of course you didn't, Hyung! You're always avoiding Yunho-hyung-"

"Wait, since when did you start calling him 'hyung'?!" Jaejoong snapped. He was the only person that Junsu called "hyung."

"Since he bought Yoochun and me ice cream on Thursday."

"Yeah, it was really nice of him! It's good that you guys are getting back together again," Yoochun added.

"Why would you say that?"

The three younger children gave each other knowing looks. Chaeil flung an arm around each boy, looking up at Jaejoong. "You're always taking care of us, Oppa. You spend your weekends working so you can feed us, you help us with your homework, and you don't even know the meaning of the words 'free time.' We appreciate it, but doing it all by yourself, while still being a student... It's gotta be rough."

The girl gave her big brother a smile. "You're gonna break your back trying to do all of this alone. You need help. Yunho will help you, and he'll also take your mind off of everything. That's why it's good that you're getting back with him."

Jaejoong bit his lip in an attempt to fight off tears. He knew his family loved him, but he didn't think for a second that they were worried about him. "Thanks, Chaeil." She just gave a shrug and a grin.

 

"Hey, Sweetie!"

"Look, Yunho, I'm only going to say this one more time: stop with the pet names. Seriously. And one more thing. I'm only going on this date with you to make my family happy. It's nothing more than that."

Yunho gave a smirk. "You know, you have some pretty cool kids, Jaejoong."

"Yeah. I know," he said with a smile. "So where are we going?"

"First, we're gonna see a movie. You pick. Then, we'll go eat wherever you want."

"Okay, simple enough. I think I might actually survive this."

When they got to the movie theater, Jaejoong picked an action movie that he saw a commercial for. It had a car chase, and he thought all movies needed car chases. Yunho bought some snacks, and the two went into the dark theater as the movie began to play.

Yunho flinched at a sudden gunshot. "Geez, this movie is pretty violent," he whispered to Jaejoong.

"I know, isn't it awesome?"

"'Awesome' isn't the exact word I would use..."

"What, do you not like action movies?"

"Not really."

"Oh. Chaeil and I love them."

"What about Yoochun and Junsu?"

"They like them too, but Yoochun gets easily startled, and Junsu is more of a comedy person."

"Huh, you really know those guys inside and out, don't you?"

"Of course."

"Then... would you do me a favor?"

Jaejoong gave him a questioning look. "What is it?"

"My little brother, Changmin, really likes your Chaeil. Can you maybe hook them up?"

Jaejoong smirked. "Good luck with that. From what I hear, Changmin is the exact opposite of what Chaeil likes."

"It's still possible. Why not give it a shot?"

"I'd have to meet this Changmin first. I won't let Chaeil go out with some cocky player."

"Well, he's definitely cocky, but he's no player."

They ended the conversation there, realizing that one of the main characters had just been shot and killed.

 

"Well, how was it?" Chaeil asked with a wofly grin on her slim face.

"It wasn't that bad. We went and saw that new action movie that's out."

"Whaaaat? We were gonna go see that together," the younger whined.

"It's okay, I barely paid attention to it. I don't even remember how it ended."

"Huh? But Hyung, you love action movies! I would've expected you to completely forget about Yunho-hyung," Junsu stated.

"I know, but we just started talking, and I forgot about the movie."

"What were you talking about?" Chaeil questioned.

Jaejoong sighed. Was he really going to do this? Yes, he was. "We were talking about Changmin. Yunho said that even though he may seem like a bad guy, he's really nice."

"...Kim Jaejoong, are you trying to hook me up with Yunho's brother?"

"I was told to do so. I take no responsibility."

"Well, it's not gonna happen," Chaeil declared with a toss of her hair.

"I figured."

The four watched an episode of some action-based K-drama about some teen assasin, then everyone headed to bed. Jaejoong replayed the day in his head. Weird, he thought. It actually wasn't that bad. In fact, I kind of had a good time. Kind of. Not really. Just a little bit.

 

Well, how was this chapter? Was it okay? I feel like I've been neglecting my AFF acount lately... I'm sorry, guys, I get busy! I just mentioned Changmin in this chapter, but I promise I'll actually introduce him next chapter! Btw, I like Chaeil. I think she's my favorite OC.

Okay, Kiseki, stop talking now.

Please comment and let me know what you think!!