I'm Sorry For This Mess

Too Sudden To Be True

 

Hi. Sorry for the wait.

It has been over a month, and I really don't have any excuses for the long wait other than myself being lazy and very busy. I have been very troubled over the past few weeks, and I feel like this chapter shouldn't be posted, but then again, you guys have been so faithful to this story, I'll put it up anyways. I don't know when I will be able to update again, but I will try to update as soon as possible. Thank you to my subcribers so far, thank you for staying and waiting for me to update. Words cannot express how I feel to see all of you still here. Thank you once again. 

~Ana

PS: I might do a side story about the Zhoury couple afterwards. Tell me what you think. 

 


 

The room was so quiet that you could hear a pin drop. Everyone was staring at the piece of paper in Hankyung’s hands. Hankyung’s own hands were shaking, so badly that the paper was going to rip. Siwon strode over to take it from him, Hankyung plopping down next to Heechul the minute he let go. Siwon briefly scanned the paper, his face getting paler and paler as each second passed by.

“S-Siwon, w-what does it s-s-say?” Kibum tentatively asked his boyfriend. Siwon slowly cleared his throat before reading what was written. Everyone held their breath in anticipation.

Dear everyone,

It feels so weird writing this letter, but I need to get this over with quickly before Wookie comes home. First off, thank you for everything you guys have done for me. I love you all so much, but I just can’t take it anymore. Thank you for all of the wonderful memories that you guys created with me. Thank you, Teukie Eomma, for being so kind and caring, taking care of us like the mother you are. Thank you Kangin, even if we have had an awkward relationship together, it was fun. ^^ To Heechul and Hankyung hyung, continue doing what you guys do best! I learned so many bad good things from you two. To Siwonnie, good luck with modeling! You make such an amazing model. ^^ Kibummie, congrats on all of your awards! Hyung always remembered to watch all of your dramas and movies, and your wins of course. ^^ You’ll always be the best actor in my eyes. :D To Shindong hyung, congrats on your engagement! Don’t be too hard on Nari with your constant demand for food. XD Hyukkie and Hae, thank you for everything you have done for me. To Yesung hyung...well.... all I will say is behave. Kyuhyun too, I am so disappointed in you two. Ryeowookie, don’t feel bad, hyung is in a better place now. ^^ Tell Henry and Zhoumi thank you too, for helping me with my chinese and for making me feel welcome when I joined Super Junior-M.

I’ll leave you at this, guys. I’ll see you all again, just hopefully not too soon! ^^ Live a good life all.

From your one and only bunny,

Lee Sungmin <333

“Damn that bunny!” Everyone turned to see Kyuhyun on the floor again, sobbing his heart out. Yesung bent down to comfort him, and that set off everyone. The room was a mess again, Kyuhyun crying the loudest. Yesung rubbed his back in an attempt to calm him down, although he himself was in tears.

Henry, who had arrived late due to some conflicting schedules, was sobbing into Zhoumi’s chest. A small hand reached for the hem of his hoodie, slightly tugging at it.

“Eomma~ gwenchanayo?” the small girl tilted her head, not comprehending the situation. Zhoumi diverted his attention momentarily from Henry to their daughter, giving the best forced smile he could possibly put on at the moment.

“Don’t worry Mimi everything is oka--”

“WAHHH!!!” Henry turned to her. Mimi, full name Emily, is their daughter who they just adopted 4 months before the disbandment. Her parents had died in a car crash not too long ago, which left her all alone, since none of her relatives wanted her. Another reason was because she was too smart and serious for her age. Mimi was not the typical normal child at all. Once Henry and Zhoumi found out about her, they immediately wanted to adopt her.

 

Henry pulled his daughter into a hug, sobbing continuously. Zhoumi stared at them sadly, wanting to cry along with Henry for the lost of their brother, but no, he had to be strong for Mimi. Zhoumi bent down to hug both of them.

“Appa...?”

“Shhh Mimi, Eomma is sad because one of your uncle has died.” The little girl looked at Zhoumi.

“Then why aren’t you crying, Appa?” Zhoumi gave her a shaky smile. The tears slowly started to leak out. Emily touched the tears as they fell down his cheeks. “Its never good to hold things in, Appa.” Zhoumi nodded, and hugged both of them tightly. If he ever lost one of them...

Ryeowook watched the small family through his own tears. He wished he could have something like that, and he hated himself for not moving on sooner. But what can he do, he cannot control love, as much as he wants to. After watching all of s cry for some time, he got up and walked towards Kyuhyun.

“Here.” Ryeowook ed out another envelope. Kyuhyun looked up and gingerly took the envelope from him. Written neatly on the front was to Kyu, my hunter.

“No...” his eyes widened as he ripped the seal off. Yesung looked back and forth, trying to comprehend what was going on. In the end, he just gave up as he watched Kyuhyun read the papers that used to be in the envelope.

At this time, Mimi escaped Henry's hold and went to her uncle Ryeowook.

"Uncle Wookie?"

"Yes Mimi?" Mimi hesitantly hugged his leg.

"Mimi is sorry for your lost." Ryeowook's heart tightened. He smiled painfully and ruffled her hair.

"Thanks Mimi." Ryeowook looked toward Yesung, who was once again comforting Kyuhyun who was crying his heart out. "You know what? I think Uncle Kyuhyun needs more comfort than me." Mimi nodded her head and let go of him to walk over to the crying man.

"Uncle Kyu?" Mimi tugged at his shirt. Kyuhyun paused and looked at her. Mimi tried to give him her best smile, and Kyuhyun felt his heart constrict. "I'm sorry for your lost, Uncle Kyu." He felt touched that she would try to still smile for him, even though he was the cause of this entire mess. Yesung smiled at the girl. He bent down to ruffle her hair.

"Thanks for your concern, kiddo. I think Uncle Kyu needs some alone time now. Why don't you go back to check up on your Eomma and Appa?" She slowly nodded and left. Yesung sighed, aware of the pair of eyes watching him. He moved back to his original position, glancing at the man every now and then.

Ryeowook glared at Yesung's figure, confused and hurt at his actions. Why was he like that? It confused him to no end. Besides, he should sit down again. He was getting extremely tired and he could feel a headache coming on, probably due to all of his thoughts squirming around in his head.

"Damn." The slight headache turned into a full blown one as he grabbed on to the back of a chair. But then suddenly everything felt so heavy, like gravity had increased tenfold. Ryeowook tried to call out to anyone, but no sound came out.

The next thing he saw was black.