Alone

Too Sudden To Be True

 

 

Ryeowook was crying. His only friend left, Sungmin, layed on the hospital bed unmoving. He could not actually believe it. The kind bunny was the person that he looked up to the most during their Suju days. Sungmin was like a second mom to him.

It was a known fact that the two of them were depressed. Everybody had figured out that it was due to Suju’s disbandment, which had occurred almost six months ago. But that was only part of the reason why they were so down. Both were heartbroken. Kyuhyun had left Sungmin without saying anything, leaving the poor bunny to fend for himself. Same as Ryeowook. The day that the announcement had came out, he had found Yesung packing in their room.

Flashback

“Sungie…w-w-what a-are you d-doing?” Ryeowook stuttered out as he stood at the doorway, watching Yesung move around the room, collecting his possessions one by one. The turtle tank that had been nestled in a corner of the room was not there anymore, but now at the foot of Yesung’s bed. A cloth to keep them warm had covered the tank.

Yesung paused when he heard Ryeowook’s voice, hand on the lid of the luggage, about to close it. He sighed and closed it shut, not once bothering to look at him.

Hurt, Ryeowook moved forwards to put a hand on his lover’s shoulder. Almost instantly, it was shrugged off.

“Sungie…” Ryeowook tried again, but his hand was slapped away.

“Don’t. Touch. Me.” Yesung coldly muttered. Tears sprang in Ryeowook’s eyes. He could not believe it.

“Yesung hyung…” he tried again, yearning for his lover’s touch. Yesung repeated his actions again, before taking the luggage down from his bed and out to the hallway, where several other bags were being thrown out from various rooms. He went back in to collect the tank. Ryeowook had fallen to the floor, a sob occasionally wrecking out of his small body.

After grabbing the tank, Yesung paused once again at the doorway. His head was slightly turned to see Ryeowook on the ground, but he decided to do nothing to stop his cries.

“I don’t need you anymore.” he calmly spoke, feeling Ryeowook clutching onto his leg. He didn’t want to do this, but in order to survive in this hatred world he must. Another sob came out.

“W-wa…w-was it all f-f-f-fake…?” his question shook Yesung to the core. His heart ached. ‘I’m sorry, Wookie, be strong. This is for the best.’ He thought, yanking his foot out of Ryeowook’s grip.

“Of course it was all an act. Goodbye, Ryeowook.” And with that, Yesung left the crying Ryeowook on the floor, who was later found by Sungmin and the eunhae couple a few hours later.

End of Flashback

At least I got a goodbye.’ He bitterly thought. He once again laid his eyes on Sungmin’s pale and cold face.

‘Poor Minnie hyung. Kyuhyun just left him without a trace.’ And that was true. When Sungmin had checked his and Kyuhyun’s room, all of Kyuhyun’s possessions were gone. He did not even leave a note for Sungmin.

Ryeowook layed his head in his hands, ‘Dear lord, how am I going to tell the rest? Hyung, you left me in such a hard position…’ he glanced at the balled up piece of paper that had been lying on the floor for the last few minutes. He picked it up and straightened it to his best ability.

It was Sungmin’s suicide note that he had left for Ryeowook on his bed, along with one for the rest of the group, and one to Kyuhyun specifically. Tears started to pool out again once he scanned through the words.

Wookie,

I am so sorry to have been such a burden on you. Thank you for all you have done for me. Don’t worry about me, for I am in a better place now. Take care, ne? Love, Sungmin hyung.

No, thank you hyung. You were the one who helped me all the way.’ He thought as tears fought their way down his cheeks. He neatly folded up the letter and put it in his pocket. He checked his watch, figuring out that he had been sitting there for over two hours.

Well , I’m going to be late for my appointment. The nurse isn’t going to like that.’ Giving him one last glance, Ryeowook left the room, clipboard under his arm. His horrible day was not over yet, and he was dreading the call that he will have to send to the others later.

~ At the EunHae house ~

*Ring Ring* Eunhyuk’s phone went off, surprising the couple who had been cuddling on the couch. Annoyed, Donghae snatched the phone from the table, checking who had decided to bother them in the middle of the afternoon. Surprised etched his face as he read the caller id.

“Yeoboseyo?” he said, picking up the call. Eunhyuk, who had been in a daze, snapped out once he heard Donghae speak.

“Yah, who is it?” Eunhyuk said as he looked at Donghae’s worried face. Donghae covered the mouthpiece and mouthed “Ryeowookie.” Also surprised, Eunhyuk demanded Donghae to past the phone to him.

“Wookie? What’s up?” Eunhyuk asked. He felt a foreboding feeling crawl over him as he received no sound from the other side.

“Wookie…?”

.

.

.

“Hyung…Sungmin hyung’s d-dead, and I… I have cancer hyung.”


Hi all! So I decided to reupload this, because the first one was a mess >.< The next chapter will be up next week ^^

 

Don't forget to comment & subscribe~! Thank you ^^