Was that a freaking wolf?

Just For Once?

The man looks at me quizzically. I’m obviously not what he had expected to see.

“What is this we have here?  A chambermaid trying to escape?”

“Woah woah woah, dude I am not a chambermaid… I was a guest invited here by your prince, okay?” Is this some kind of joke?  Okay, now that I got a better look at this guy he isn’t ugly that’s for sure. He is medium height with blonde hair, definitely my type!

“No but seriously, were you trying to escape,” he moves closer to me, “because I don’t think that prince would like that very much.”

“Oh, so are you scared of Charming too?”


“Who is Charming?”

“Oh my bad, prince Siwon. Ya know the haughty, egotistical guy with the shoulder pads?” I was waiting for a flash of well…. Something across his face, but he just kept that stupid(adorable) grin.

“Since you’re the first maiden who has attempt to run away from Siwon, I’ll let you go this time. But you cannot tell anyone where you came from.” He says seriously.

“Wait before I leave, what’s your name?”

“Has anyone ever told you that you speak very impolitely to those of a higher social class, and You can call me Lord Jiyong. What is your name?”

“Bom, Lady Bom. And thank you Jiyong, I was sure that you would’ve taken me back.” With that he moved out of the doorway and let me through, I smiled at him and took off into the gardens of the palace.

*****
Now here I am, lost in the woods. I look bad, and probably smell even worse. The sun is just about to go down and I’m pretty sure I’m gonna die here.

“Dara, please help me,” I call out into the sky. I was waiting for a cloud of pink  glitter and for Dara to float on down with her pink Hair. Five minutes later nothing happened so yeah, moving on! Using my iPhone’s flashlight I stumble my way through the forest.

Was that a freaking wolf howling in the distance? Great, I’m going to die at the ripe old age of seventeen. With my battery at 12% I turned off my phone as sat under a big tree. Well, if I’m going to die hopefully it will be in my sleep!

Hopefully, by tomorrow morning Ill be able to stumble upon a town of some sort, if not I am most definitely screwed
.

 

 

*********

Follow me on twitter: @Izzy_Sweetie27 comment and subscribe thanks <3