Chapter 9

A Cinderella Story

Jonghyun's POV

Today is monday, monday. Saturday, I thought of how to say my feelings to EunMi, Sunday, I thought of what Taemin said and how to let my guts work with me. Today, I'll gonna say everything. And I wish today my guts won't be backing up. 

I arrived at school, I head to my locker first to get my things.When I opened my locker, a pink envelope fell. I picked it up. I smell a sweet fragrance from it. The guys approached me.

"Hyung what is that? Mmm.. it smells sweet.." Taemin said

"Who is it from hyung?" Minho said

"Mmm.. Let me see.. aigoo~ it's from EunMi!!" Omo... I'm soo happy! 

"Read it noow!!" Onew said

"Anio! I'll read it myself!" I walked away from them but they followed me.

"Fine. I'll say it all to you guys. Maybe later at lunchbreak."

"Share everything to us araso?"

"Araso." And we all head to our classroom

 

EunMi's POV

"Do you think guys that is a good idea?" I asked Key and Yanna. We're hiding not far from Jonghyun's locker.

"Of course, that's one of the basics of how to say your feelings to a guy!"

"Oh! Look EunMi, he looked happy!" Key said excitedly and I take a glance where Jonghyun was.

"Did he open it?"

"mmm.. not yet.."

"Come on! They're heading towards us!" And we all ran to our classroom

We reached our classroom catching our breath.

"I wish they didn't saw us!" I said

"Omo, there they are!" We head to our desk and act normally. I pulled out my IPod from my bag and start listening. I played Nothing better by Brown Eyed Soul. I really love this song! I started to sing quietly by myself. I take a little glance where Jonghyun is sitting. He's reading it. The butterflies in my stomach is starting to fly around again! I'm nervous. 

 

Jonghyun's POV

When I reached my seat, I saw EunMi singing. I smiled. I seat down and open the envelope. It smells really sweet.

It reads:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Jonghyun,

When you're reading this, right now I felt embarassed for confessing this things. 

Jonghyun, I really like you since middle school, I never thought that I'd fall for you till now, I know many girls out there are prettier than me that you would like more than me. Now, not just like I felt for you, I think now I fall deeply in love with you. I hope you'll accept my feelings.

If you just remember the masquerade party, I'm the girl who wore the baby pink dress. I confessed to you not knowing you're Jonghyun. I ran away at 12 mn not just I need to got home early but for you not to know who I am. I don't want to be awkward between you and us so I ran away.

                                                                                                                                     Loving,

                                                                                                                                    Lee EunMi

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

omo! I can't believe that she was the girl in the party! So she knows that I like her! Oh my GAWD!

 

Lunch break

"Ok now Jonghyun tell us what's in the letter?" I tell them everything

"Omo! So she's the the one who owns the bracelet and you confessed to her already!" Minho said

"Now it won't be hard since you confessed to her." Onew said

"I know! I'll confess to her again later!" 

 

 


I hope you guys like this update! ^.^