Chapter 2

A Cinderella Story

EunMi's POV

I have a dream, a dream i've dreamed many times. I wear an elegant baby pink dress and I'm in a beautiful castle. While walking around, I saw a ball room, many people were there, and there was a guy who's in the center of the room. He's walking towards me, I can't see his face clearly but I know he's smiling. He wants me to dance with me. Before I could take his hands, my alram clock ringed.

"Damn it! You stupid alram clock always disturb my beautiful dream!"

I stretch my body and got out of bed to take a bath. After taking a bath, i'm wearing my uniform when someone banged the door.

"EunMi! cook us breakfast! We're hungry!"

"Coming! I'm just wearing my uniform!" I said

"faster! can you?!" then she go down stairs

After dressing up, I ran down the stairs heading to the kitchen. I cooked bolgogi then i serve it to them. I remember Key, gawd! Key is waiting for me!

I picked up the bag and hurriedly go out of our house.

"Key sorry for waiting!" I give him a hug

"It's okay" he smiled and we started to walk.

"umm.. EunMi, I just said to Mrs.Sanghee to cover up for you so you could go to the party..."

"really? do she agree?"

"yeah. she said you couls stay at the party till 12m.n."

"gamsahabnida Key! you're my fairy guy!"

"your fairy guy? of course! you're my bestfriend!"

"Do MiYoung and KyoungMi coming?" i said when i remember them

"Anio. Yanna don't want them over."

"oh that's good, I won't be dead meat!"

"Right!! No party messers!"

When we reached school, we saw Yanna running towards us and give us a big hug.

"yah~ EunMI, you're coming to my party right?" expecting me to say yes

"of course she will!! I set every thing so she could come along!" Key said.

i just nod with a smile..

We just get our stuff from our lockers and head to our first class, Science. Mr. Kim is our teacher, the boring teacher..

When I entered the classroom, I saw Jonghyun talking to his friends. Minho, the quite one with flaming charisma, Taemin the cute and innocent one and Onew the chicken addict.

Taemin greeted me first,"annyeong haseyo noona! good morning!"

"Annyeong EunMi goodmorning!" Minho and Onew said in unison

"Annyeong haseyo Minho, Taemin and Onew! Good morning too!" i said and smiled

"Good morning EunMi, Annyeong!" Jonghyun said with a smile plastered on his face

"Good morning Jonghyun.." i never thought he'll greet me, good thing i didn't stutter too.

I take my seat fast before he saw my face crimson red. Three girls eventually approached me with a flaming eyes. My two step sisters and the famous cheerleader, JiEun.

"Hey looser!" Jieun said while the two smirking behind her.

"What do you want JiEun?" she eventually made my day bad.

"Don't ever talk to my Jonghyun..."

"Why? is he yours?"

"Yes he is.."

"But, you're not his girl.." gosh, she must be dreaming.. Wake up!

"whatever, just don't talk to him or else!" then they walk away because the bell ringed

Mr. Kim got inside the classroom and we bowed and greet him back too.. then he started the discussion

Boring.. haay.. But I need to study so I could stay on topof the class.. I've been on top of class since grade school, I want to keep that up to make my appa proud of me and get a scholarship in Seoul University.

When i took a glance at Jonghyun, he's sleeping, but our teacher didn't see him sleeping..

The bell ringed before i could fall to sleep.

Me, Yanna and Key got outside of the classroom when JiEun approached me with. AGAiN?!

"Remember what i say to you looser, or else.." then she walked away with a smirk on her face.

"What did she say to you EunMi?" Yanna asked me, curious.

"She said to me don't ever talk to her Jonghyun or else.."

"oh, that freak thinks she owns Jonghyun.."she said"she must be dreaming!"

"If she do somethng to you, we'll kick her for ya!"

"Thanks Key, but you're a guy, you can't do that."

"I don't care, we're just here for you EunMi.." then they smiled at me

"aww.. that's so sweet of you!" i smiled back

When we got inside the classroom, Taemin approached me.

"Noona, are you okay? I saw the three meanie girls approached you.." he said kinda worried

"oh im okay Taemin. That's soo sweet of you because you're worrying" then i pinched his cheeks.

"No problem noona!" he said while rubbing hs cheeks then i head to my seat.

the bell ringed and our pretty teacher Ms. Park EunKyung got inside the classroom and greeted us then we bowed and greet her back.

I got a bit sleepy but i fight out my sleepiness because the equation is a bit hard and long but i'm sure i can keep up with it.

"ok class we have a quiz tomorrow so get ready.. any questions?"  Ms. Park said before she leaves.

"none!" then the bell ringed! yess!

We three head to the cafeteria and we ordered bibimbap. Next to our table is Taemin and his friends. So I don't eat with ny spoonful cause it's embarrasing if he sees me like that.

I take a little glance at Jonghyun while eating. Yanna and Key and me are chatting. Then when we finished eating, we head to our next class. This time we're all separated. I saw Jonghyun with Taemin. They both smiled at me and i smiled back.

I should find myself a seat since there's no seating assignments. Last seat is next to Jonghyun. Gawd~ I can't believe it.. There's no other seat so, no choice...

History is our subject right now.. We didn't speak each other. Since I'm bored listening to our teacher, I just doodled and doodled, then my pen dropped. 'oops' I tried to reach for it but Jonghyun already got it.

"Here" he said smiling. I grabbed the pen.

"T..thanks.." i said stuttering.. I felt my face burned up a bit.

The bell ringed.. Thank goodness! I pack up my things up and grab my bag.  heard something fall but I didn't mind. I got out of the classroom and breath deeply and head to the lockers.

 

 

 


I hope you guys like my update!!  even it's kinda boring though..

I hope you'll still read more!!

muah~~~ :*