THE PHOTO SHOOT - 2

STF: SPECIAL TASK FORCE - 1

CHAPTER 28 – THE PHOTO SHOOT - 2

 

“Well before we start the photo shoot… Dara dear can you introduce me to this boyfriend of yours” Bom said while looking at Dara and Jiyong. “Well… Ji can you come here?!” Dara said while looking at Jiyong. Jiyong immediately walks towards Dara and holds her hand. “Why?” Jiyong ask. “Well, remember what I told u about my boss… Hmmm… I want you to personally meet her.” Dara answer before looking at Bom again. “Ok..” Jiyong said confusedly. “So, Bom-Unnie I would like to you to meet my boyfriend Jiyong of TFU” Dara said. “Jiyong I would like you to me my boss and cousin Bom-Unnie.” She continues. “And I hope you two can get along… ok?” she said again. Jiyong raised his hand to shake Bom’s hand “Nice meeting you Bom” Jiyong said. “Same here” Bom said while shaking Jiyong hand. “But… the three of us will talk privately after the photo shoot…ok?” Bom continues while looking at Jiyong with seriousness. “Sure” Jiyong said coolly. “So… Now you two know each other can we start now…? I think we gave a good show to the other people inside this room” Dara in while scanning the room and see TOP, Taeyang, Seungri, Daesung and Chaerin smiling at them widely.

 

“Well, Unnie the photo shoot will be held next door, in the conference room. I already fix everything with the help of these guys.” Chaerin said with a big smile on her face while pointing Seungri and Daesung. “You can start already” she continues. “Ohh… Thanks Chaerin…” Dara said while looking at Chaerin. Dara walks toward Jiyong desk to get her things but Jiyong walk pass her and get her things first “I’ll carry this for you” Jiyong said while looking at Dara. “Ok.. Thanks!” Dara said to Jiyong.

 

“So… Let’s go to the conference room everyone” TOP said with a loud voice while walking towards the door. Everyone follows TOP and went to the next door to start the photo shoot.

 

After the photo shoot, Dara and the rest return to TFU office to sort everything before leaving. This is the last Day of the photo shoot and Dara need to check every picture that Chaerin needs. The rest of them are sitting on a long desk and discussing everything. “So, you want to use 5 solo pictures and 2 group pictures in the magazines?!?” TOP ask.  “I don’t know… Bom and Chaerin are the one that will decide on that matter” Dara answers. “So??” TOP ask and look at Chaerin. “Well, I don’t know too… Bom-sajangnim will decide on that matter not me.” Chaerin answer immediately. ”Well??” TOP ask with annoyed voice while looking at Bom. “Well, yah… I guess…” Bom answer. “Ok… but can we choose what picture can you use?” Seungri ask. “Of course, but even though you choose that pictures Bom-Unnie will have the last decision” Dara answer. “Ohhh…okies” Seungri said.

 

After an hour of discussion, they already finish discussing everything. Dara is now busy talking to Jiyong and Taeyang, while Chaerin is busy gathering the materials with Seungri’s help and Bom is talking to Daesung. “OK… since we are done discussing everything can we have lunch now? Its quarter to twelve already.” TOP ask while looking the people inside. “YES!!!” Seungri said while the other nods in agreements.

 

Chaerin ride on Bom’s car, Seungri, Taeyang and Dara ride on Jiyong’s car while Daesung ride on TOP’s car. All of them went to the nearest restaurant to eat lunch.