IT’s TIME!

STF: SPECIAL TASK FORCE - 1

CHAPTER 18 – IT’s TIME!

 

Jiyong wake up earlier than usual, he immediately do his routine and around 8:00 am, he call their office and tell the secretary that he will be absent for today. The reason he gave the secretary is that he need to do something important, and well for him Dara is really important. He prepare the best clothes he think he have put some perfume to smell good and neatly brush his hair to look good. He looks at the mirror for the nth time to check his self, while looking at the mirror Jiyong said “This is it! It’s now or never. First Date with Dara.” He check himself for a couple of times before he decide to go already when he see that it’s already 10:00am. ‘What!? I did not know that I almost prepared for at least 2 hours.. Damn!!’ He said while walking toward his bed room door. He just locks his door and leave immediately.

While driving towards the coffee shop Jiyong saw a flower shop nearby and stop immediately. He goes out of the car and walk towards the shop. ‘Well, flower is a must for a first date, so I need to buy this’ Jiyong said while entering the shop. ‘So, What to buy?’ Jiyong ask himself while looking around. ‘Damn!! All of these flower are beautiful’ he continue, but at the end he decide to buy Dara a bouquet of mix of white and red roses. ‘White for my pure intension and red for my love’ Jiyong said. ‘Damn man, you’re becoming cheesy! Where’s the dragon within you’ he continue while going back to his car. Once he places the flower at the passenger seat carefully, he immediately starts the engine and drive toward the coffee shop.

 

--------

 

Dara is awake already but just still lying down on her bed. ‘Today is the day that I need to meet with Jiyong and clear everything between the two of us.’ She said to herself. ‘I can’t believe that I’m doing this kind of things, Haist… this love scene is much better for Bom unnie’ Dara continue. When she look at the wall clock, she can’t also believe that she wake up around 6:00 am. ‘Damn!! too early for me to wake up!! but my body has a mind of her own and just wake up’ she said.

Because Dara can’t sleep anymore, she decides to stand up of her bed already and do her routine around her house. When she finish taking a bath, she saw that it’s already 9:30am and she need to move fast so that she can be at the coffee shop on time or before Jiyong arrive.  After doing all the things that she needs to do, she just lock her door and leave immediately. While walking towards the bus station, she call Bom “Hello… Unnie, can’t come to the office today, need to do something important” she said. “Ok… thanks, bye” Dara said. After a couple of minutes of waiting, a bus arrives and Dara get inside immediately and sit near the door. When she arrives at her location she immediately walk towards the coffee shop.