THE TALK 1

STF: SPECIAL TASK FORCE - 1

CHAPTER 17 – THE TALK!

 

Before they go on their separate ways, Dara secretly moves to Jiyong side and tell him that they need to talk. Jiyong nod and said “I’ll call you later and let’s set the time and place.. ok baby?” Dara reply “Ok” and then smile at Jiyong before she follows Chaerin.

Jiyong can’t still believe that he kiss Dara at the back of Taeyang’s car. ‘Damn! Today is my lucky day!” Jiyong said to himself while riding Taeyang’s car again because they are now heading back to TFU based.  However, Seungri looks at Jiyong with a full smile on his face ‘So, “she” is the one that Hyung is saying in my dreams’ he said to himself. ‘Hyung from now on you are in my number 1 spot’ he continue with mischievousness in his smile while looking outside so that no one notice his face.

 

-----

“Haist Unnie I’m so tired” Chaerin said while walking towards their office building. “Yeh… me too.” Dara reply.  “Chaerin go back to the office, I’m going home already. Tell Bom unnie that I’m kinda not feeling so well and just text me the schedule of the photo shoot.” Dara continue before turning back from other direction to go home.

------

 

When Dara arrive home, she immediately went to her bed and lay down. ‘Haist… what’s happening to me?’ Dara ask herself. Before touching her lips that Jiyong kiss earlier. ‘Why did Jiyong do that? And why did I respond to his kiss?’ Dara continue asking herself. ‘Do I like him already? But it’s too soon beside after the photo shoot, I’m going to travel again. If I accept Jiyong, what will happen to our relationship?’ Dara keep asking herself. ‘I’m so confuse right now…….’ Dara said to herself.

 

Seungri notice that Jiyong keeps looking at their office clock. ‘Hmmmmm… Hyung is kinda weird… why keep looking at our clock?’ Seungri thought. “Oh… He is waiting for office hour to end… Hmmmm… someone going somewhere…’ Seungri said to himself while laughing silently. However, ‘Damn, why does the clock move so slow today. It 4:58 pm already… 2 minutes more and I’m out of here.’ Jiyong said. He already prepared his thing because he is excited to call Dara again for them to talk. When he see that it’s already 5pm, he immediately stand up and run towards the door without saying anything to his team member.

 

Everybody in a word is shock when Jiyong suddenly run towards the room. They look at each other with curiosity in their eyes. When suddenly they hear Seungri laugh so hard, they all shift their attention to Seungri and said “What happen?” Daesung and Taeyang ask together.  “Well, Jiyong-Hyung is just in a stage where he is so happy that he act so crazy” Seungri answer then laugh. “Bye guys!” Seungri continue before running towards the door before his hyung can ask another question. “Aist! That little punk! He did not answer our question!!” Taeyang said. “He just make us more curious…” said Daesung. “Hahahahahhaha.. Don’t worry… everything will reveal soon” TOP said before closing the door to leave, which leave Daesung and Taeyang look at each other with a super duper curiosity in their eyes.

 

-----------

 

Dara suddenly wakes up because she can hear her phone ringing, she decide to crawl on her bed to get the phone at the bedside table. She look at the screen  ‘Haist, Jiyong’ Dara said before answering the phone call. Once Jiyong hear the ring stop he immediately said “Helloo.. Dara, it’s me Jiyong’ , “Yah! I know.. saw your number on my phone screen” Dara replied. “So, what do you want?” She continue. “Hmmmmm.. remember you said earlier that we need to talk.. so, I call you for us to talk.” Jiyong explain. “Ohhhh… Yeah! Can we meet tomorrow?” Dara ask. “Sure! What time?” Jiyong ask. “Hmmmm... 10:30am… You know the coffee shop when you saw me.. let’s meet there ok..” said Dara. “Ok.. 10:30am at the coffee shop..” Jiyong reply. When Jiyong does not hear Dara’s reply he said “So… Hmmmm.. what are you doing right now?” Jiyong ask. “lying in bed… sleeping.. you?” Dara said and ask. “Well, I’m watching tv right now, while talking to you, I’m done eating and cleaning my place.. I’m just relaxing before going to be.” Jiyong happily said. “well, good for you..” Dara said flatly.

Jiyong notice that Dara sounds off, so he ask “Dara are you ok?” “Hmmmm.. kinda sleepy… just see you tomorrow..ok.. bye” Dara said before ending the call.