BOM + JIYONG = DARA

STF: SPECIAL TASK FORCE - 1

CHAPTER 29 – BOM + JIYONG = DARA

 

“Hello… this is Bom… I want to talk to you, today 1 pm… do you know the café near our office…yes that’s the one… don’t be late...” Bom said to the other person on the line. After the talks Bom continue doing her works inside her office.

 

--------------

 

Jiyong is busy doing his work when his phone suddenly rings. “Hello…this is Jiyong… ok…yes…the SC… ok” Jiyong answer to the person on the other line before continue doing his works, not noticing the curious eyes that are looking at him. After a couple of hours Jiyong calls Dara.

 

 

--------------

 

‘Where is that punk? Damn! This is so frustrating... its 1:30 already… And he is late’ Bom said to herself while looking at the door and her watch.  ‘Haist…’ Bom said then just focused eating her food.  After a couple of minutes, “Sorry were late” Bom hear someone talk beside her. She looks up and sees Jiyong and Dara looking at her. “Finally!!! You know your late right!?” Bom said while looking at Jiyong. “And why is Dara with you” she continue. “Well, Dara and I has no secret with each other and if you want to talk to me, it’s better if Dara is with me, so she can also give her opinion because I know our topic will be her and our relationship” Jiyong said while assisting Dara to sit in front of Bom and then he sit beside Dara. “So??” Jiyong ask while looking at Bom.

 

“Well… I want to know everything” Bom said seriously. Jiyong and Dara look at each other before looking back at Bom. When Bom did not hear their answer “You know Dara is my one and only cousin. She is like a sister to me, and I don’t want anything bad happen to her or hurt her.” She continues. “Well…” Jiyong said while looking at Dara. Dara just nod when she saw Jiyong look at her. Jiyong turn to Bom “Well… I meet Dara almost 4 months ago on the road, we kinda meet on a wrong timing, but after I meet her again in our office. I feel something weird towards her and I talk to her and the rest is history.” Jiyong said while looking seriously at Bom. “Ohhh… I see… ok… So, what happen last night?” Bom ask. “Well, Unnie… I think it’s kinda personal.” Dara said to Bom while glaring at her. “Hmmmm… So, you’re not a anymore.” Bom said with smile on her face. “UNNIEEEEE!!!” Dara shout when she hears what Bom said. “What??” Bom ask innocently. “I’m just saying what I know is true… right?” she continues. “Well…” Jiyong said. “It’s ok Jiyong… I approve you… don’t worry” Bom said while smiling to Dara and Jiyong. “So… before I go… Do you know Dara’s plan already??” Bom ask. “Yeah…” Jiyong answers. “and???” Bom said while looking at Jiyong seriously. “We talk about it already and we are working on it… don’t worry” Jiyong answer. “OK… so, anyways, I have to go… I still have works to do at the office.” Bom said before standing up and walk towards the door without looking back at Jiyong and Dara.

 

When Bom left, Jiyong and Dara look at each other and smile. “Your cousin is kinda weird.” Jiyong said to Dara. “Well… she is always like that… my knight in shining armour…” Dara said. “Well, not anymore…” Jiyong answer while eating the fries that Bom left. “Why??” Dara ask confusedly. “Well… I’m your new knight in shining armour… remember that…” Jiyong said and wink before kissing Dara’s lip.  “You’re so sweet…” Dara said after breaking their kiss. “So, where are we going now?” Dara ask.  “Well, since it’s already late to go back to the office and I know you’re not busy anymore… hmmm… let’s just go the mall” Jiyong said. “That’s great and then I can shop some new clothes and look for some new items for my camera” Dara said happily. “Ohhh… ok… So, let’s go” Jiyong said before standing up and hold Dara’s hand and walk towards the door.