THE REVELATION

STF: SPECIAL TASK FORCE - 1

CHAPTER 27 – THE REVELATION!!

 

Dara wakes up and feel disoriented ‘OMO! Where I am?’ Dara ask herself while lying down on the bed. ‘Ohhh… I’m at Jiyong’s place and on his bed’ Dara continue when she realize where she is. After a couple of minutes, Dara realize what had happened and look on the other side of the bed to see Jiyong but the spot is already empty. Then Dara look at herself under the comforter and blush when she remembers what happen last night. ‘Damn! Jiyong is so sweet last night, and I can’t believe that it really happens.’ She said to herself before standing up and walks to the bathroom to fix herself.

After an hour, Dara walks out of the bathroom wearing Jiyong’s bath robe. She searches for her clothes but she can’t find it even her underwear, so, she decides to go out to look for Jiyong.  When Dara open the bedroom door, she immediately smells food, and she knows that Jiyong is at the kitchen. Dara walk towards the kitchen and saw Jiyong’s back. “Good Morning” Dara said to Jiyong. Jiyong immediately turn his back and saw smiling Dara and said “Good morning to you too pretty baby”. “How’s your sleep?” Jiyong ask while turning his back and continue cooking. “It’s fine and I feel great. What are you cooking?” Dara said and ask while walking towards the table and sit down while looking at Jiyong. “Hmm… omelette… and pancake” Jiyong answer. “Hmmm… Ji... Where are my clothes?” Dara ask shyly while looking the table. “Ohh… I wash them when I wake up early morning, so that you can wear it clean” Jiyong answer while fixing the table. “What?” Dara shout with looking at Jiyong with eyes wide open. “Why?” Jiyong ask confusedly. “Ji… you wash my clothes!! And that’s included my… my….” Dara said but Jiyong in and said “and your underwear”. “Ji!!!” Dara shout. “Why?! Oh… don’t be shy ok.. it’s ok…”Jiyong said with smile on his face while putting food at Dara’s plate. “Now, let’s eat… your clothes are dry already… then let’s go together to my office for your photo shoot” Jiyong continues.

Dara just glare at Jiyong before eating her food. Meanwhile, Jiyong keeps looking at Dara while eating; he can’t believe that something happen to them last night and Dara looks happy. ‘Haist… this is life and I hope this will be forever’ Jiyong said to himself while chewing his food. After they are done eating, Jiyong wash the dishes while Dara changes her clothes. When Dara and Jiyong finish what they need to do, they decided to go; Jiyong locks the door while Dara wait for him and they walk together hand in hand towards Jiyong’s car.

When they arrive at the TFU building, Jiyong park his car at his spot and immediately open his door and went to Dara’s side to open her door side. When Dara step out, Jiyong close the door and then get Dara’s things at the back of his car and when he is done locking the car doors. He holds Dara’s hand and walks towards the building. On the other hand, Dara is just looking at Jiyong, when Jiyong held her hands she just smile at him and walk beside him while he hold her hand. “Ji…” Dara said. Jiyong look at Dara with smile on his face and ask “Why?” “Hmmmm… Are you going to tell them about us now?” Dara ask then show Jiyong their holding hands. “Hmmm… Yeah!! If it is ok with you.” Jiyong said. “Ji… you’re asking me that now. We are walking towards your office building and there are people outside who already saw us holding hands…” Dara said while glaring at Jiyong. “Babe… then let’s tell them.. ok.. don’t be mad now.. this is a great day.. right??” Jiyong said and ask Dara with a big smile on his face. “Right…” Dara answer sarcastically. When Jiyong and Dara reach Jiyong’s office, Jiyong immediately look at Dara and ask “Ready??” Dara look at Jiyong and just nod. Jiyong opens the door and walk in first while tagging Dara behind still holding her hands.

 

----------

When Jiyong enters the room he can see all the people inside looking at them “HYUNG!! YOU’RE HERE ALREADY” Seungri shout to dismiss the awkwardness. “Yeah!!” Jiyong said. “And…  Why are you looking at us like that?” Jiyong ask while looking at the people inside. He scans the room and notice that there is a new person inside that he did not know. When no one answers him, Jiyong just walk towards his desk while still holding Dara’s hand. When he reaches his desk, he put down Dara’s thing carefully on his desk and assists Dara to sit on his chair. When Jiyong see Dara already sitting comfortably on his chair, he went to their office ref and gets two bottle of water. He drinks one while walking back to Dara. When he reaches Dara, Jiyong put the water in front of Dara and said “Here’s your water” and take a chair to sit beside Dara.

-------------

 

On the other hand, when Dara enters the room she doesn’t know what to do, especially she notices that Bom is also inside looking at her with a deathly glare. Dara just follow Jiyong towards his desk while avoiding people’s eyes and because she has no choice, Jiyong still holding her hand. When she sits on Jiyong’s chair she looks at them with small smile on her face. ‘Haist…Why is Bommie here?? This is not good.’ Dara said to herself while looking at Jiyong who is currently drinking his water while walking towards her. When Jiyong put the water in front of her, she immediately opens the bottle and drinks half of it. “Hey… drink slowly…” Dara hear Jiyong said to her.  After Dara finish drinking she wipes her lips with Jiyong’s handkerchief that he gave to her before looking at Bom and said “What are you doing here Sajangnim?”  “Well, Chaerin calls me early this morning to tell me that she can’t contact you last night” Bom said without breaking her stare at Dara. “Ohhh… Why did you call me?” Dara ask Chaerin. “She calls you because I call her yesterday to meet both of you but Chaerin and I can’t contact you.” Bom answer instead of Chaerin.  “So, Can I ask you where did you go after your photo shoot?” Bom asks while looking seriously at Dara. “Well….” Dara said while standing up to walk toward Bom. “Well… What????” Bom shout that makes all the people inside nervous.

When Jiyong hear the new person shout at Dara, he immediately feel piss and said “Yah!! Don’t shout at Dara!!” then stand up and walks towards Dara. Jiyong place Dara at his back before he face the new person. “What’s your problem?” Jiyong ask. “YOU!! How dare you talk to me with that tone you punk!!” the new person said to him. “Then don’t shout at Dara if you want me to talk to you nicely.” Jiyong answer back. “Ji… stop it.” Dara in. When Jiyong hear Dara talk, he turns to her and said “Don’t worry ok… I will take care of this.” before turning to face the new person. “So… you and Dara are together??” the new person ask. “YES! Do you have a problem with that?” Jiyong ask while glaring at the new person.

However, when everyone hears Jiyong’s answer they all look shock while looking at Jiyong and Dara. Taeyang, Daesung, Seungri and Top can’t believe that Jiyong has already in a relationship with Dara, because he does not talk about Dara when they are together. ‘Damn! Jiyong is so secretive’ Taeyang said to himself. ‘WOW!! This is big news, the dragon has a tamer’ Daesung said to himself while grinning. ‘Oh… this is the reason why Jiyong-hyung is always smiling like a crazy person’ Seungri talks to himself while smiling. ‘So, Dara….’ TOP said to himself.

“Ji… stop that…” Dara in again and walk towards Bom. “Dara” Jiyong calls her name, but Dara keeps walking towards Bom. When Dara reach Bom, she looks at her and said “I’m sorry if I make you worried Unnie, I’m with Jiyong and I…”  “You what??” Bom ask when Dara pause talking. “Dara sleep in my condo last night” Jiyong answer for Dara. “WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT??” Bom shout while the other looks back and forth to Dara and Jiyong with eyes wide open. “Unnie, Can we talk that later? I still need to do some photo shoot… remember?” Dara immediately said to Bom. Bom look at Dara seriously before nodding.

When Dara saw Bom nod she somehow feels relieve. Dara immediately look at Chaerin and said “Let’s Start…”