Section 3

A VIP Birthday

 

                “Greatest concert I’ve seen all year!”

                “It was the only concert we’ve been to this year,” I say just to watch Lisa come down from her little high.

                “Try as you might you will never ruin this moment for mphf.” She wasn’t paying any attention during her mental fangirling and ran straight into a rather tall man. “Ow, who put this tall person here?” she rubbed her nose.

                “Sorry about that,” He said as he reached an arm out to steady my wobbly sister. “Are you ok?”

                “It’s all good. I’ve done worse to myself.” It took us a few seconds but we finally realized who exactly we ran into.

                “Are you sure you’re ok?” He seemed genuinely concerned about mine and my sister’s sudden lack of speech. “Let’s get you somewhere to rest for a bit.”

                We both just nodded and walked after him backstage towards the dressing rooms.

                “There you are TOP, we were starting to worry that some fans kidnapped you or something.”

                “We would have returned him, eventually.” Lisa joked as TOP led them into the room.

                “Sorry for intruding,” I managed. Thank you brain for not making me look absolutely lame. That and my sister’s gift of speaking without thinking. I’m proud that she even managed a sound in the presence of her ultimate bias.

                “You go out for some air and come back with girls. Nice!” Seungri joked.

“Nicetomeetallofyou.Bigfan!Lovedtheshow!Todayismysister’sbirthdayandweflewallthewayherejustforthisconcertbecauseI’mthegreatestbigsistereverandwantedtodosomethinghugeforher…” Lisa spit it all out in one breath. “Whew, I had to get that out before I lost the ability to talk like a normal person. I feel good!” She smiled to herself and looked around the room, taking in all the clothes and resisting the urge to roll around in them.

                “It’s your birthday? Happy Birthday!” Youngbae said coming over to shake our hands.

                BigBang invited us along with them for dinner and to hang out. They signed a few different things and then Lisa even managed to get them to give us some articles of clothing. I’m sure she would have stolen something had GD not been persuaded to just hand some over.

                “Greatest Birthday EVER!” I say as I zip up my new hoodie courtesy of Youngbae.

                “Just wait until next year. I feel as if I’ve challenged myself to do better!”

                This is why I love my sister and her craziness. Who else could swindle kpop idols out of their clothes?

 

A/N: like I said, kind of rushed, my sister feels let down. RUDE! see if I write her anything again lmao