Chapter 3

Lovespun People

"Y-yes Sir Lee?" Baekhyun asked nervously as he approach his proffesor, who's leaning on his desk and his arms crossed on his chest.

"Mind if I ask you out later?" Wait. What? "I found you interesting, not in a creepy way." the proffesor chuckled and shakes his head, "Oh, please just don't think of me as your proffesor, well, unless the class is over. It'll be awkward. Treat me as one of your friends~" he said with a wide grin now gracing his face. "So? Is it ok?"

The younger guy blushed pink and nods a little, still stunned at what Sir Lee just said to him. He thought he's going to get some scolding or something that is very far away from this

"How about a coffee after your other units? I'm free at four." 

Baekhyun nods and now with a smile, "Sure."

"I'll be waiting in the coffee shop three blocks away from here." Sir Lee said and left grinning.

 

Baekhyun left his building with his heart jumping in excitement. Sir Lee definitely asked him out, isn't that cool?

"Baekhyun-ah!" Chanyeol calls not so far away from him. He have a smile as he runs to his friend, "You seem happy today. What happened?"

The shorter guy smiled widely, "Hmm.. Sir Lee asked me out today~"

"Who is he?"

"Lee Donghae, traditional arts proffesor. He's quite popular you know." Baekhyun answered cheerfully.

"Ah, I dont know. Never heard of him before." the taller guy answered while stretching up his long arms and putting it behind his head, "Where would you like to eat today? I heard McDonalds' have a new opened branch just near us."

"Urgh, ew. Fatties. Go on your own." Baekhyun playfully said, pushing Chanyeol a bit.

The taller guy chuckled and locks Baekhyun's head around his arm, "How about the cheap ramen shop we found yesterday?"

"That's better." the shorter guy anwered while trying to get away from Chanyeol's grip, "You're getting fat because you like eating those icky foods from those fast food chains!"

"Huh? I'm not! Want to see?" Chanyeol defended, letting go of Baekhyun. He lifts the bottom of his shirt slightly.

Of course, Baekhyun was just joking. Seriously, if you saw Chanyeol's tummy, gosh. "No!" he slapped the taller guy's hand making him chuckle, "That's counted as public indecency! No shirts in public is awfully indecent!" he rambles on, his pale face is getting a tinge of pink not because of embarassment but because of the image of Chanyeol's- Oh God Byeon Baekhyun, cut it!

 

 

"Why are we stalking them again?" Hyoyeon asked to his crouched down friend, Jongdae, who is behind a thick bush not so far away from Baekhyun and Chanyeol. The elder girl is just standing beside Jongdae, not caring if she'll blow their cover because it's a bit pathetic.

"Oh shut up you." Jongdae rolled his eyes, "Will you please hide? You're blowing our cover!"

"Oh please~ Like you're not! Lower your voice idiot!"

"Oh this is pathetic!" the younger guy mumbled, giving up.

"Finally you noticed." Hyoyeon deadpanned and pulls his friend up, "Let's just eat lunch. I'm hungry."

Jongdae follows with a grin. Seeing Baekhyun's reactions for today makes him cheer up. Ah, love.

 

 

3.45 pm came, much to Baekhyun's excitement. He picks up his things and literally skips out of the building while humming SNSD's newly released song. The latter saw Sir Lee finally, sitting on a bench under the umbrella tree.

"Baekhyun-ah!" calls the proffesor and walks towards Baekhyun, "Just on time~"

The younger guy smiles meekly, "I dont like people waiting for me for a long time. Its rude."

Sir Lee chuckled with a nod of his head, "I agree. Let's go?"

Baekhyun nods with a smile and walks with his proffesor.

 

 

Chanyeol arrives ten minutes after four infront of Arts Department. He looks around because he knows Baekhyun always wait for him. Where the heck is he? The latter settles down on the stairs, maybe Baekhyun is busy doing something. He'll be here soon.

Chanyeol waits for another ten minutes, and another, and another. He sighed devastatedly and picks up his phone to text him.

 

To: Bacon
From: Chanyeol ≧◡≦   

Baekkie~ Where are you? I've been waiting for you.

 

Baekhyun's phone ringed suddenly, cutting off his conversation with the proffesor. He smiles apologetically and opens his phone, his eyes widened in surprise to see a message from his friend.

 

To: Chanyeol ≧◡≦   
From: Bacon

I'm sorry! I'm out with a friend right now! Im really sorry for not telling you!

 

Chanyeol reads the response from Baekhyun and sighed dejectedly.

 

To: Bacon
From: Chanyeol ≧◡≦   

I hope you told me earlier. Geez, I even waited for half an hour just for you only to know that you're 'dating' with your proffesor. I'm going home.

 

The taller guy sticks in his phone back in his bag, huffing in annoyance and walks back to their dorm.

 

From: Bacon
To: Chanyeol ≧◡≦   

I'm sorry :'(

 

Baekhyun sighed, and lays his phone back down on the table. His heart dropped for a moment because he definitely knows Chanyeol is mad right now. He thought of what to say to make it up for him, he just cant afford in all of the people, Chanyeol, to be mad at him. 

"Sir Le-"

"I told you, just call me Donghae hyung." Donghae reminds with  a smile.

"Donghae hyung, I need to return back in the dorm. I have something important to do."

The elder guy nods, "Want me to take you back? I have a car." 

"Oh no! I can go by myself. Thanks for the coffee and dessert by the way." he said with a smile and left.

How to make it up? You're so stupid Baekhyun!

 

Revised: 3.21.13


 


A/N:

Sorry for the late update! I'm so mean >.< our summer vacation just started yesterday! Aigoo~ I promise to try to update twice a week! This story wont take that long anyway :P I'll make sure you'll love every chappies! (not confident lol) thanks for the wait guys! Hope you like this chappie!  (っ◕‿◕)っ♥