Chapter 2

Lovespun People

"No!" Baekhyun shouted, and he's moving nonstop on his bed waking Chanyeol up and run to the other to get him out of his dream.

"Baekhyun! Wake up! Yah!" he shakes the latter by his shoulders a bit hard.

"Ya-" the shorter guy stopped and slowly, his eyes cracked open. He rubs his eyes and looks at Chanyeol.

"Are you ok?" the taller guy asked with concern. Baekhyun sits up and nods.

"I'm sorry for disturbing your sleep." he muttered shyly while fidgeting his blanket.

"It's ok." the taller guy beamed.

"Thanks." Baekhyun said and smile, and Chanyeol found it really pretty.

"You should go to sleep now shorty." He said, ruffling the shorter guy's hair then jumps back to his bed.

"Yah! I'm not that short!" The elder guy defended with a pout, making Chanyeol chuckle.

"Maybe~" he teased, "Good night~"

"Good night, too."

 

---

 

Two weeks have passed and they're growing on each other. Chanyeol can't fall asleep when Baekhyun don't make those cute puppy sounds that he finds cute (without Baekhyun knowing beacause it might sound weird). Baekhyun laughs silently because of Chanyeol's weird sleeping habits. Two weeks are short for some people but for the two guys, it's enough to know each other. 

They eat in the nearest japanese restaurant near their school together, sometimes, Jongdae is with them. Chanyeol finds Jongdae awfully annoying because of his endless stories and Baekhyun will slap the taller guy because it's rude.

"Look at these two," Jongdae started, "They only know each other for two weeks," he puts his two fingers up, "but they like, know each other for two months!"

Hyoyeon chuckled, "Well, that's their bond. Don't be jealous."

"I'm not!"

"They should get married soon." Jongin butted in when he walks in the japanese resto with his Kyungsoo.

Jongdae nodded with an evil grin and Baekhyun just rolled his eyes because of the ridiculousness, "Shut up."

"The bride will be Baek and Yeol will be the groom and-"

"Jongdae!" 

The others laughed, when Jongdae starts it, he can't be stopped so easily, even they slap him on his head a few times. He just love teasing his friends and Chanyeol thought it what keeps him alive. Sometimes, he thought, if I could just store him in a jar and let his words out and I'll be peaceful.

 

Chanyeol and Baekhyun goes to the nearest market to their dorm, sometimes, convenient store. Baekhyun is the cook in their 'home' and Chanyeol is in-charge for the ingridients. He doesn't care of how much he'll spend, as long as Baekhyun continues to cook delicious food. They're like husband and wife, Jongdae said the other day making Baekhyun want to slap him and Chanyeol would stop him because he pity Jongdae's brain.It's the other way round now.

They eat their food at the rooftop. Chanyeol broke the lock because it's weak because of its rustiness. They know they broke a rule but it doesn't matter because no one caught them and they're not kids to play and fall down. They exchange stories, from their stupid life stories to nonsense, it doesn't matter, as long as they have each other as company, as long as no one bothers their new built up world for themselves.

Baekhyun have this smile the next day as him and Jongdae and Hyoyeon are walking around because of the good weather.

"Dj Hyo, what do you think of falling in love?" Jongdae started as he see the smiley face of his friend.

"Oh well Dj Dae, it's one of the most beautiful things in this world."

"Do we have an example?"

"how about uhh.." Hyoyeon pretends to think for a scond, tapping her chin as she looks up, "Baekhyun and Chanyeol!"

"Hey!" Baekhyun suddenly lost his smile and slaps the elder girl's arm.

"Hm, they have the potential of a new couple." Jongdae agreed with a sly grin and laughed when Baekhyun smacked him with his notebook on the head.

"Weirdos."

"Who?"

"Both of you."

"We'll see." Hyoyoeon snickered with Jongdae. Baekhyun huffs and pouts. Jongdae takes a picture of it.

"And let's send!" Jongdae said with a smile when he sent the picture of Baekhyun pouting to Chanyeol. "We'll see his comment."

A few moments, Jongdae received a reply and his grin breaks into his face.

 

From: Obnoxiously tall guy

That's really cute! :3 I think I have a new wallpaper ;)

To: Obnoxiously tall guy

I know. Please thank me ;)

From: Obnoxiously tall guy

Thanks a lot! ;D

 

Jongdae and Hyoyeon laughed when they saw Baekhyun's flustered face.

 

Baekhyun's next class is traditional arts and it's one of his favotite subject because their proffesor is kind of, sort of, well, down right hot.

"Good morning class, now, our discusion is about Geomungo. It looks like gayageum..." their teacher started, named Lee Donghae. Instead of listening to the discussion, he stares at his face, and it's a pretty sight aside from window's view. The teacher suddenly looks at Baekhyun's way and he smiled, he smiled at him. He immediately averts his gaze to his opened book who's on the wrong page. He's caught, dammit.

When the bell ringed, Baekhyun immediately scrambles from his seat and picks his book up just to get out of the classroom and be aw-

"Mr. Byeon Baekhyun, mind if you stay back?" Mr. Lee asked with a kind smile and Baekhyun wants to melt because of embarassment and that smile.

Oh no.

 


A/N: Sorry for the late update! Im awfully busy and I cant get my hands on a computer or a laptop and it but i have to focus on studies first :P my baekyeol feels are on hyperdrive mode so i cant help but to give this an update :D and I think I might squeeze a rated part here lol but it's on my 50/50 not-so-sure list. So be excited XD

 

 

Anyways, Happy Valentines' Day! Imma celebrate with tumblr and food XD

Yep, this is me ^

Oh, before I forget, I wrote something awfully inspired of broken valentines' XD here.