What's his relationship with Gongchan?

My Love

Jinyoung's POV:

Yah! Channie, who's that guy?.  Tell us who he is and why he suddenly hugged you! (Baro said with anangry face). Hyung you're scaring me, please calm down ( Gongchan said). Ahhhhhh, sorry Channie we were just shocked, so can you tell us now who he is?.  Well~ he is a very special person to me G.O hyung (Gongchan said). Mwo! s-s-special? person? ( Baro and I said with a very shocked face). Ok! if he's a special person, we'll just leave the two of you alone tonight (I said calmly and walked away with Baro). 

Gongchan's POV:

Hyung~ (I said with a worried face). Gongchan don't worry, ok? we should just go inside and eat (He said).

Me and my family are already eating supper but I still can't stop thinking about Baro and Jinyoung Hyung.       (Ding Dong Ding Dong)Gongchan! come here! (G.O shouted and got not only Gongchan's attention but every students that were near the gate, especially Baro and Jinyoung's attention).  I ran to Hyung and asked why he's here and he answered that we are going on a date. A date!?. Yup! so get in the car already, it'll be fun. (students are whispering cause of the things they heard especially the fans of Jinchan and Bachan  in the school).  

Baro let's follow them (J). Ok (B). Jinyoung and Baro quickly took a Taxi and followed G.O's car, leaving all the students talking about them. Jinyoung, don't let that guy get Gongchannnn! Jinchan forever . Baro, don't let that guy take Gongchan! Go go Bachan! (fans shouted). Yah what are you saying! Jinchan is better than Bachan! You're wrong Bachan is better than Jinchan!. Jinchan!, Bachan!. the Jinchan and Bachan fans argued to know who really suits Gongchan better.

(In the Lotte World)

Gongchan let's have some fun so forget about your problems for now afterall I have a surprise for you (G.O).  A surprise?. Yes, a surprise, but first close your eyes first and count up to 10 (G.O). ok, 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10!. Surprise!(G.O). Hyung is that a phone?! I'm thsnkfull butwhy a phone?, I already have one. well there's a problem with your phone s I bought you a new one, since you can't receive calls,take pictures, add your favourite songs and use your alarm I thought I should buy you a knew one but ofcourse we'll have to go play for a while (G.O). Thank you hyung, Hyung let's take a picture in my new phone. ok. Time pass by so quickly that they have to go home but G.O suddenly said something. Hey! the two of you aren't gonna come out yet? I'm talking about the guys who told me not to hug Gongchan (G.O). Baro and Jinyoung were shocked thst they were noticed by G.O. Jinyoung, Baro hyung, what are you doing here? were you following us?. Ah! n-n-no we weren't we were just uhmmm, uhmm (Baro). well uhmmm ahh! ok we were following you because youre spending all your time with him! we want to be with you forever and you promise us that you'll never leave us again! Channie, what really is his relationship with you that he became an important person to you!? (Jinyoung).  A lot of people staring at them cause of Jinyoung's loud voice and made the people think that they Gongchan was an innocent three timer. Well G.O hyung is he is .

To be continued.                                               Hope you all liked it <3.

please subscribe, comment and vote if you want.     thanks for reading.