To Change

My Love

Gongchan's POV:

Minhyun, Shiljang and  Bongsoo came closer to me when Jinyoung and Baro went ahead to the office.            Gongchan, are being bullied by those are Baro or Jinyoung's slave Minhyun said. Ooohhhhh poor Gongchan  you're only new hear and you're already having that kind of hardships Shiljang said. Don't worry Gongchan we will help you we will tell it to the teachers we will all complain so that those two will bw expelled Bongsoo said. Thank you guys for your concern for me but that isn't necessary, I can handle myself and please give those two a chance to change. I know that sooner or later all of us will have peace in this school, I know it so please trust me. But Gongchan those guys are bad Shiljang said. Yes maybe they were, but they are different now and also I won't allow them to hurt anybody if not necessary. Ok, but how will you change those? Bongsoo asked. I don't know but for now, all I now is that I will never Leave them alone even all the  students hate me I will never change my mind. So can the three of of be the first ones to forgive them and treat them normally. Ok Gongchan I'll trust you but if they Hurt us I'm never forgiving them Minhyun said. Ok, that's apromise then. well then I need to go to the office, They are waiting for me bye bye...  but should we really  do what Gongchan said? Shiljang asked. Ofcourse, why not if we don't there might never ever be another chance for them to change and also If it is Gongchan I know he can do it, Minhyun said. I guess your right, but how do you know that he can do it? Bongsoo asked. Because when He left this town Baro and Jinyoung started to change and also because he was a very nice friend and classmate before.

Annyeonghaseyo I said to the teachers. Baro, Jinyoung sorry i was a little bit late. It's fine they answered. all teachers looking in our directionbecause of their curiosity. Ah! Ms.Kang . Y-Y-Yes Gongchan is there a problem? she asked. OH no, there aren't any I'm just here to ask if there are any punishment that these two have to do. Punishment? for them? why? she asked. well they were a deliquent and I was thinking that maybe they made a lot of trouble for the schoo so I would like to know if there are. Yes, there are but I don't think they will do it she said. (students gathering in front of the office and whispering to eachother about the thing that are happening inside the teachers office).  You are just fooling with yourself, those two will never do the punishment, students like them can't do anything, the math teacher said. That is where you are wrong (Baro and jinyoung trying to stop me from speeking). How can you say that to a student?!. Aren't you a teacher? aren't teachers the second parents of the students, and isn't it your job to bring the students to the right path so that they can live a life where they will be able to live in this world. And, Isn't it your job to teach us the importance of trust, but hearing a teacher say such words to a student, It was very dissapointing.  Jinyoung and Baro no matter what they have done in the past doesnt mean they'll stay like that forever. I'm asking for teachers's help to help them change but by the way you act, you teachers will be the main reason that they won't change. The gym teacher smiled and said, He's got a point, no matter what a student did in the past there is still a chance for them to change, so Ms.Kang give them their punishment. I bowed with a thankfull expression and said: Thank you very much sir. Well goodluck with the punishment, and teacher Mr.Heungsoo( Math teacher) why not take a little bit of an example from him , I think he will be the one to change those two, The gym teacher whispered.  Jinyoung and Baro bowed and yelled, Thank you very much, we promise that we will work hard.  The teachers surprised beacause of what they heard but deep inside they are happy that Jinyoung and Baro will start to change.

 

   To be continued.                                                         Hope all of you liked it.