The Best of Friends.

My Love

Gongchan's POV:

 

Mwo!? that's the reason why the both of became a deliquent!? Both of you sitdown!.  What! sit ! are you ordering us Jinyoung replied without even being able to finish what he was saying because of Gongchan.  Aishh! If I said sitdown! sitdown ok!? Neeee Baro and Jinyoung replied with cute look. The two of you! sit there until I comeback!.  My hyungs are really funny that's why I love them so much. Jinyoung and Baro whispering to each other saying- yah! Baro you should say something too! (J).       -Mwo! you can all you want, you know you can't win against him, neigther of us can (B). -Eventhough! at least say something to him (J). -Do you wanna get hurt? (B). -I don't care anymore he isn't looking at us now so I'm gonna escape (J). -And where do you think you're going? Huhh!? both of you follow me,  you will both be my slaves tonight I said. Let's go inside the market hihihi, get ready. We'll be taking this, and this and this, and this this this this this and that and this and that . -Yah! Gong aren't this to many? (J).  -Hmmmm, You're right. so please both of you get 1 of each product we putted in the cart and return it to the place we got them and return here after 1 minute, because if you don't you'll be punished. You understand? (G). - Y-Yes we do! (B and J) .   ...... ......  In 5, 4, 3, 2, wa!. - We're here we're here so stop counting Jinyoung and Baro said. people at the store laughing because of what they saw. -Very good now let's go to the counter and pay (G). -Let us rest!(B). -What did you say? I said with a scary face.  -Nothing, nothing I was just talking to my self (B).

 

Eomma, I'm back (G). ohh welcome back. Were you able to buy all of it? mom asked. -so where is it?. -Here they are , come in! annyeonghaseyo Baro and Jinyoung greeted and saw their parents sitting in the table and were shocked. Why are our parents in here? they asked with a wide eyes. -Well, I made my mom call them so all of us can together. That's the reason I left the both of you sitting outside. -You really are incredible (J). -The three of take a bath upstairs . -ok mom. Ah! Baro and Jinyoung's parents can you please bring there school uniforms and school materials tomorrow in here because they will be sleeping here. but can they sleep here tonight? I asked. -Ah sure they can, They answered. -ok then thank you (G).  -Baro and Jinyoung's parents shocked because of what they saw and told Gongchan mother Wahhh, We wish we were like your son. we can't even order our kids around . That's right I hope our kids will change from now on.     -Hyung I forgot to tell something (G).  -what is it? they asked. - I hugged them and said I missed the both of you, and also that I love the both of you so please can the three of us be bestfriends again?. Baro and Jinyoung smiled and said yes. Jinyoung said sorry to Baro and so did he to Jinyoung, Sorry for all the things they have done to hurt eachother.

            To be continued.                                    Hope you all liked it.