Surprise

My Love

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE :)

Dark, cold and scary but Shinhye continued to run to be able to ask for help, She looked behind her and she saw that some of the guys were chasing her, as she continue to run she was grabbed by someone, in her mind the guys were able to catch her so she struggled and bit the hand of the guy that grabbed her. The guy told her to stay quiet if she doesn't want to be taken by those guys. Shinhye disappeared in front of the guys that was chasing her so they decided to go straight ahead and look for her. When they were all gone, Shinhye was released and thanked the guy and he saw that it was Jinyoung with Baro. Shinhye was confused as to why the both of them were there, so she asked them and so Jinyoung answered. "We received a message from Channie telling where the both of you were and that you are in trouble, we asked channie's family to call the Police, but where is Channie? i can't see him." "he bought some time for me to be able to run away so i could call for help." "Is that's the case he is still in trouble, Shinhye please show us the way" , Shinhye agreed to Baro and so they went to save Gongchan. 

They arrived to where the guy brought Gonchan. They saw that Gongchan was quite wounded. One of the bad guys talked to Gongchan with an irritating tone "What a charming boyfriend you are, Just so your girlfriend could escape you sacrificed yourself hahahahaha, such a stupid guy" Gongchan planned to reply but when he saw the face of the guy talking he was surprised and so the guy asked him "surprised aren't you?"

Everyone who do you think that is? I'll give u some names and try to guess :)   

Kim woo bin, Lee jong suk, Kyuhyun, L, Himchan, and Kim soo hyun.

see you next time guys hope you like it.