Hello Everyone

My Love

Gongchan POV:

Eomma I'll go out for a while,I'll just have a look at my new school I said,  "OK" be carefull. after 10 minutes Woowwww this school is big I'm excited already. Now! I should go home but I guess I;ll take a detour. Gongchan walking calmly in the park and thinking it's benn so long since I transfered to seoul but now I'm back it feels good to be back. hummm? is that a fight? a police officer came to stop the fight but they all ran and two of those guys are running in the way where gongchan is. the guys bumped into Gongchan and he fell on the ground. Yah! you guys should... Huh? they look back at me, where they trying to help me get up but it fells like I already saw those two guys. Where? where? where?!! ah!! I don't know , I should just go home quickly.

 

8:00 pm in the evening 

Gongchan, Minwoo wash your hands and come eat "neeee" we answered. Appa how was work " it was good ,but it's very tiring." After the family finished eating, Eomma,Appa please take your rest and I'll wash the dishes and minwoo please clean the table "ne" he answered. ok but after the both of you finished cleaning go and take your baths "ne". Hyung I already finished cleaning tha table "ok" minwoo go and take your when you're done please call me "ok". After 5 minutes . Hyung I'm finished "ok" I answered. Now I should also take my bath. gongchan singing while taking a bath and finished taking a bath after 10 minutes and then dried his body and hair. I should go to sleep now ah! I forgot I still need to drink a warm milk, then I'll say goodnight on my way back to my room. Gongchan knocking in the rooms doors and then opening. Goodnight eomma,appa,Minwoo I said "goodnight to you too" they said.

Monday:

Eomma, Appa we'll be going now, byeeee. Minwoo let's go "ok". Gongchan and minwoo walkin to go to school. Minwoo let's go to the teachers office then we'll ask them "ok" he said. Knock, knock, knock excuse teachers but we are the new students from seoul I would just like to ask where our classroom be? ah! so the two of you are the new students I am Ms.Kang I will be the homeroom teacher of the clas of your Gongchan and he is Mr.Jung Minwoo's homeroom teacher our teacher said. Teacher heading to the classroom with the new students. Gongchan please wait for my call to come inside teacher said "Ne". Everyone we have someone new this year , please come in teacher said. Hello Everyone my name is Gongchan, please take care of me i said with a big smile in my face.

 

                         To be continued.                                           Hope all of you enjoyed it.