PART 2 OF 1 XD

Our love-hate Relationship..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
omg i am so depressed. i wrote a really long chapter and it disappeared while i was uploading it D: so there will be a bit of the story missing in this chapter but i'll just sum it up for you.

Chen and Luhan made a bet on when Sehun and Jessica will start dating, Chen said more than a month, Luhan said in about a month.

 Yoona invited everybody to sleep over her house after school . Everyone has split into pairs, chen & tiffany to get a movie, Yoona & Luhan to buy food, Sehun & Jessica to be lazy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chen's pov ;

Tiffany and I went to go buy movies to watch at the sleep over. It was pretty awkward between us because we were never alone together, it was laways with Luhan and Yoona. I have to admit I like Tiffany. SHe so pretty and her eye smile just melts me. I want to break this awkward atmosphere. I mean I am Kim JOngdae!

'So Tiffany..do you like..cheese?", OMG CHEESE. NICE ONE CHEN. 

SHe giggled at my question. at least she laughed it could've been worse.

"Well yeah I guess", she answered simoly but cutely. I smiled like an idiot. When we got there, there was a claw machine and she ran up to it like a child. Her eyes were glued onto the pink bunny rabbit, but then grabbed my wrist and dragged me into the store.

After a few minutes I excused myself to go buy something nextdoor. I didn't actually go buy anything, I just wanted to get that rabbit for her.

I put my money and now I'm focused. do it for Tiffany. c'mon chen . YES! I got it! wooohooo! the chen man is still great!

As I was about to walk back into the store, TIffany had already walked and started jumping towards me when she saw the rabbit. I tool up all my courage to say, ' this is for you' and handed it to her. Her eyes twinkled and she was eye smiling. She hugged me..

She hugged me...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yoona's pov ;

Luhan and I reached the market which was really close. I ran intot he store like a child, grabbed a cart and started filling it with food. Luhan didnt even walk in yet and the cart was already filled to the top. Soon Luhan joined me in the fun and pushed me around in a cart while I grabbed anything that looked yummy. 

We were like kids in a market, which was kinda true. I had never seen Luhan like this before I mean he looked like a baby but was much more mature than Chen or even myself. It was fun seeing this new side to him. 

We got chased by the security gu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter