teh sleepover..

Our love-hate Relationship..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jessica's pov ;

 

The snacks were all prepared, and it was pretty dark already so we decided to play a game before watching the movie. I didn't really care about the game so I just sat on the couch eating the snacks.

 

"How about we do karoke, my dad's got a karoke machine in the garage", Yoona suggested. Everyone agreed, I just shrugged.

 

I noticed Tiffany who was sitting beside me holding a pink bunny, I've never seen her with that before and I have seen ALL her toy collections. While Yoona was getting the machine, I took the chance to ask Tiffany about it. I nudged her then ask her where she got that bunny from. SHe hesitated but then said 'Chen' and eye-smiled. Chen ? whaaaaat. I then look towards CHen who was trying ti stuff carrot sticks into Luhan's shirt. I sighed, how can that unsophisticated bafoon do such nice things for Tiffany...

 

I then looked towards Sehun who was watching the boys and laughing along. Sehun has bought me lots of stuff too, but that doesn't mean he likes me..does it ?

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Sehun's pov ; 

 

I laughed along as Chen tried to stuff Luhan's shirt with carrot sticks. I also noticed Jessica staring at me, lately she's been doing that a lot. She's really pretty, not like she wasn't before it's just that i've noticed it more lately. Why ? I don't know why. Were graduating in 2 weeks, and i've had dreams about my future a lot. In my dreams I own a cafe by the beach, I have 2 kids, a boy and a girl. I also have a dog, but I also have a wife, it's Jessica. I mean dreams are just dreams, I gave out a little laugh.

 

Yoona had come back with the karaoke machine, and seeing her struggle a bit Luhan jumped up and went to help her. I know Luhan is a gentlemen but  I'm having a feeling that he likes her..

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

" Let's get started who wanta to go first ? ", Yoona yelled out. Tiffany jumped up at the chance and started sing ' Stickwitu ' .

 

Chen was mesmorised by her voice he didn't take his eyes off her until Luhan nudged him. Soone Tiffany finished with everyone giving her a round of applause, next was Yoona who picked a jumpy happy song which made everyone jump up and down. 

 

Tiffany dragged Jessica off the couch and they began dancing. Luhan pulled Sehun up as well. Soon everyone was up and dancing. 

 

After 5 more songs with Chen showing off his power vocals thta no one knew of  and so much jumping around everyone was tired. Soon everyone collasped onto their sleeping bags with the movie playing. Tiffany laid next to Jessica while Yoona slept sitting up with her head swaying side to side, Luhan noticed this so he put a pillow beside her head so she would stop swaying. He smiled at her cuteness. 

 

Chen saw Luhan and made a heart sha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter