CAMP - the intro

Our love-hate Relationship..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Friday, 6:00am, Camp Day -

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jessica's home ;

All was quiet in Jessica's room, her parents were overseas and didn't bother her with the vacuuming and the loud tv. It was peaceful, just how jessica likes it. She was in a deep sleep until....

JESSSSSSICAAAAAAAA ! *BANG BANG* SICCCCCCCCA *BAM* 

Jessica was hit in the face with a pillow. Jessica normally doesn't wake up when people call her but she was getting whacked and people were banging on the walls. 

She knew it couldn't be a robber or murderer. She knew exactly who they were. 

" YAAAAAAAAH! FANYAH! YOONAH! I WILL KILL YOU BOTH!", Jessica screamed with her eyes still closed.

" Unnie! We have to bethere by 7:00am so hurry and get changed. Pali unniee~ ", Yoona said with aegyo.

Tiffany dragged lazy sica out of bed while Yoona brought her luggage downstairs.

"wait. how did you guys get in here ? My parents are out and the door was locked. ", Jessica said with her eyes now open.

"Sehun has a key, he's waiting downstairs with the others.", Yoona said while carrying Jessica's luggage.

Jessica got ready and was now heading out with the others. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Outside :

"Ta dah ! I Kim Jongdae, also known as Chen, has gotten his driving license ! Please holld your applause !", Chen bowed while only Tiffany clapped but then stopped after she realised no one was clapping along. 

Sehun carried his and Jessica's luggage into the trunk.

" So Tiffany and Chen will sit up front, Sehun, Luhan, Me and Jessica will sit in the middle ", Yoona ordered.

" LETS GOOOOOOO! ", Tiffany and Chen said in unison while making funny had gestures, everyone laughed.

They were soon at the school.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

7:00am, Boarding the bus :

Jessica's pov ;

I stood amongst the crowd of kids waiting for my name to be marked so I can board the bus.

" Yoona, Yuri, ChanYeol, Jongin, Kyunsoo, HyoYeon, Sehun, Jongdae, Tiffany, Seohyun...Jessica".

Finally ! 

I boarded the bus most seats were already full, Tiffany was sitting with Taeyeon, Yoona was sitting with Luhan, and where's my seat ? Theress one next to Jongin, but he's a bit weird, Seohyun ? to awkward, during the whole years i've been at school i've never onced talked to her. Sehun ? Better than nothing ! I took a seat next to him but he tried to block it.

"yah, who says you can sit here ?", he said witha serious expression i was surprised but then angry.

' FINE! I'll go sit somewhere else! '

" Hey sicaaaa, i'm only joking ", he grabbed my wrist and pulled me down onto my seat, Tiffany who was sitting behind me pointed at him, then to me and made a heart sign. I just snickered. 

' Just to let you know, I don't forgive you. You were very mean ", I said looking a way. It was the truth, what he said kinda hurt my feelings.

"Sicaaaaa, please forgive meeee, buing buing", he tried some fail aegyo for me, he's only done that for me once back in elementary school when I fell over and grazed my knee. I forgave him but I pretended not to.

' If you want me to forgive you, you have to do aegyo for the whole day '  .

"ayeeee, no way !", he retaliated.

'fine then, I think i'll go sit with Jongin.", I pretended to stand and go sit with him.

"ah, arasso, i'll do it. Just don't go, okay ?", he grabbed my wrist and pulled me down but I was kinda confused and shocked about what he said, but I shook it off knowing he HAS to do aegyo. The poker faced Sehun doing aegyo, I laughed to myself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sehun's pov ;

I have to do aegyo for the whole day ! What kinda deal is this ?! But I agreed anyways because I didnt want her to be mad and I didnt want to sit by myself. Thats it ! No other reasons okay ! While I was in thought I heard Jessica giggle to herself, she must be thinking how triumphant she is isn't she ?..

I looked around, I saw Chen sitting next to Sooyoung, who sits next to their SISTER on the bus?! I looked behind me to see Tiffany glaring at CHen who was gigling with his noona. Wait does Tiffany perhaps like?...Is she being jealous?...

Tiffany totally likes CHen and is jealous of Sooyoung ! BINGO ! Chen hasn't told anyone that Sooyoung is his sister neither has Sooyoung because of a personal family issue. All Chen has told me that they might never be sister and brother ever again, or see eachother again. He says he won't even be able to see his dad ! Poor kid. He smiles all the time.

I saw Yoona who was resting her head onto Luhan's shoulder, they were both listening to music. Are they dating ?

As I was scanning around the bus, I noticed that jessica was already asleep. WHAT ? it's only been 10 minutes since we've been on this bus ! BUt her head was swinging from side to side, it looked like her neck was going to snap off. I laughed to myself, and slowly reached for her head. I gently rested her head onto my shoulder. It seemed like the right thing to do.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1 hour later :

Most people on the bus were asleep except for Sehun, Tiffany, Chen, Sooyoung and a couple of others. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tiffany's pov ;

okay. I've been staring at Chen for about an hour now. Who is that girl ?! She's not in our classes..is she ? How does she know Chen ? What is their conne

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter