PART 1 OF CHAPTER 1 :D

Our love-hate Relationship..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
PART 1 -

it was just another ordinary day at Seoul Academy for the Arts, Jessica, Tiffany and Yoona waited in front of the school gates at 8 am for the boys to come with their drinks. The girls were just chatting when suddnely they heard a commotion and people yelling, it was Chen and Luhan they were being chased by a dog since they were holding food, Chen bumped into TIffany and dropped some food onto her, he grabbed her hand and they both ran. The dog was large and you could hear Tiffany screaming from miles away, Jessica was worried and amused at the same time, Yoona couldn't stop laughing. 

From a far distance Jessica could see a boy walking peacefully with 2 drinks in his hand, it was Sehun she waved her hand in the air. When he reached them he gave one drink to Yoona and the other one for Jessica. 

"Yah, why are luhan and chen running ?", Jessica asked while Yoona was trying to breathe.

"tsk tsk tsk, i tried to warn them there was a hungry dog nearby but they went near it with an armful of food anyways", sehun said and then started walking intot he school.

"Hey! where are you going! Tiffany is also with them you know!" Jessica yelled at Sehun.

"Chen will protect her", Sehun said dully and continued walking. Jessica was confused by his answer but went with yoona to find them. 

Yoona and Jessica walked down the road to find three panting people in the alley covered with food, Yoona ran quickly towards them. Jessica's motto was too never run in any situation. Yoona helped TIffany who was yelling at the boys for dragging her along, all Luhan could was point at Chen who was too tired to respond. Jessica and Yoona just left the boys while they walked back with Tiffany.

Yoona had a spare jacket in her locker that Tiffany could borrow, Jessica went to find Sehun.

She went to the music room, his favourite place to go. And Sehun was there sitting by the piano, he couldn't play it but always admired it. 

"Yah, i think your friends are dying in an alley way", Jessi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter